The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

MY TAKE ON TYT

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So this is my view on TYT.
    Always consider the source, the agenda, and be willing to disagree.
    You can disagree with parts and still get value from a source.

CNN and MSNBC are trash. It still lets you know how other black people are brainwashed.

FOX NEWS is racist trash. It lets you know how the opposition think and what they are planning!

Heck I have disagreed with Prof Black Truth and Jason Black a few times. They are still good sources. Think for yourself. Get information but make your mind up!
    View attachment Untitled.mp4

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

CNN and MSNBC are trash. It still lets you know how other black people are brainwashed.

FOX NEWS is racist trash. It lets you know how the opposition think and what they are planning!

Heck I have disagreed with Prof Black Truth and Jason Black a few times. They are still good sources. Think for yourself. Get information but make your mind up!
    View attachment 4829
    TYT used to be dope when they first started but then as they got bigger they started to become obnoxious. Ana and Cenk think they are so cool and smart now and it makes their shows hard to watch to me.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 4829
    I've watched TYT since before he, cync (however you spell it) was as big as he is now. He used to do shows in a place that looked like his basement, fresh out of college I believe. He's been around for a while. I think he worked for one of the MSM news companies a while ago.
    I've heard some slick chit come out of his mouth, and I don't really watch him anymore.
    Since the New Black Media has gotten a solid audience, I've been getting most of my information from them. Information that's directly concerning to me.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    TYT used to be dope when they first started but then as they got bigger they started to become obnoxious. Ana and Cenk think they are so cool and smart now and it makes their shows hard to watch to me.
    I think they are fairly intelligent.
    I just don't like that they push the liberal agenda over black empowerment.
    They'll never say anything as far as black empowerment or that we should get tangibles.

And that's just what their platform is. I just don't like them censoring comments.

Disagree with me all you want but at least allow me to speak out!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've watched TYT since before he, cync (however you spell it) was as big as he is now. He used to do shows in a place that looked like his basement, fresh out of college I believe. He's been around for a while. I think he worked for one of the MSM news companies a while ago.
    I've heard some slick chit come out of his mouth, and I don't really watch him anymore.
    Since the New Black Media has gotten a solid audience, I've been getting most of my information from them. Information that's directly concerning to me.
    I get information from a variety of sources.
    I literally watch Fox News, OAN and stuff sparingly just to know how racists think and to be able to counter it.

I watch CNN and MSNBC just to be able to counter the blue no matter who crowd.

I use apps to look up how politicians vote on legislation. I don't care what they say. I care what they do! Talk is just rhetoric. How they vote shows what they really stand for!

Know you opposition. That's one thing I learned from the New Black media. TBA, Prof Black Truth, and Phil Scott all advise knowing you enemy!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I get information from a variety of sources.
    I literally watch Fox News, OAN and stuff sparingly just to know how racists think and to be able to counter it.

I watch CNN and MSNBC just to be able to counter the blue no matter who crowd.

I use apps to look up how politicians vote on legislation. I don't care what they say. I care what they do! Talk is just rhetoric. How they vote shows what they really stand for!

Know you opposition. That's one thing I learned from the New Black media. TBA, Prof Black Truth, and Phil Scott all advise knowing you enemy!
    Knowing your enemy is great so cannot fault you there. You’re watching to gain intel not to be informed on topics.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've watched them for a long time. Very familiar with them. They are what I deemed classic white liberals.
    Their pros:
    1. Full equality for Blacks
    2. Call out injustices to Blacks.
    Their cons:
    1. They push for all the groups in the Democratic party and a few of these groups will run counter to Blacks: a. immigration of Latinos b. full acceptance of the Rainbow agenda.
    2. They know about Tariq (Ana went in on him once), Jason Black, others in that space and the push for reparations, but have not endorsed and my guess they are not for it.
    3. As you said, they don't advocate using voting as a weapon by withholding it.

Overall, I think any one with our views should not expect them to accept what we are about. White liberals only agree with us in terms of full equality. It stops after that. I don't think anyone into our views should expect it.

The blacks they will allow on their platform are the 'one love, kumbayah, big tent' kinda blacks. They had a black trans woman on there for a while making commentary. I've never expected them to be for this (what we talk about on here) agenda. It's not them. They had a co-sponsoring agreement with Roland Martin at one time, maybe they still do, but they only want Blacks who are going to push for voting Dems. And they have never really made a big secret about the types of blacks.

So for me, they are useful, but don't expect something they are not.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've watched them for a long time. Very familiar with them. They are what I deemed classic white liberals.
    Their pros:
    1. Full equality for Blacks
    2. Call out injustices to Blacks.
    Their cons:
    1. They push for all the groups in the Democratic party and a few of these groups will run counter to Blacks: a. immigration of Latinos b. full acceptance of the Rainbow agenda.
    2. They know about Tariq (Ana went in on him once), Jason Black, others in that space and the push for reparations, but have not endorsed and my guess they are not for it.
    3. As you said, they don't advocate using voting as a weapon by withholding it.

Overall, I think any one with our views should not expect them to accept what we are about. White liberals only agree with us in terms of full equality. It stops after that. I don't think anyone into our views should expect it.

The blacks they will allow on their platform are the 'one love, kumbayah, big tent' kinda blacks. They had a black trans woman on there for a while making commentary. I've never expected them to be for this (what we talk about on here) agenda. It's not them. They had a co-sponsoring agreement with Roland Martin at one time, maybe they still do, but they only want Blacks who are going to push for voting Dems. And they have never really made a big secret about the types of blacks.

So for me, they are useful, but don't expect something they are not.
    It's pretty obvious what they are. I just can't believe that they go so hard for support of the Democrats that they would block comments!

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So true when it comes to them. I never seen them have a masculine pro-Black type of Black person on there. It's always some liberal college educated negro that knows all the buzzwords.

"We must come together as people of color to usurp the heteronormative white male patriarchy and center neurodivergent conversations and create space for the marginalized".

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé