The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

My tik tok drove them crazy. Go follow Kaneesha Taughtu

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
What are your thoughts on her Miket395 ?
I was one of her early followers but she started networking with a maga tether @CharriseLane and was talking about doing a podcast with her, on some b1 meets republican shit. That's off code, i had to unfollow

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was one of her early followers but she started networking with a maga tether @CharriseLane and was talking about doing a podcast with her, on some b1 meets republican shit. That's off code, i had to unfollow
    Dude I always thought something was up Charrise but couldn’t listen to her longer than 5 mins to find out why. She always had some damn issue going on in her life too. I guess the cooning isn’t paying off.

Miket395

(XY) 🇺🇸 #FBA Unvaccinated
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    For real, I just started followed her like 2 weeks ago thanks for the heads up

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dude I always thought something was up Charrise but couldn’t listen to her longer than 5 mins to find out why. She always had some damn issue going on in her life too. I guess the cooning isn’t paying off.

To her credit, she's the most problack/woke maga online... the problem is..... that's a contradiction!!!!

I used to argue with her that you cannot be both b1 and maga because they cancel each other out and she needs to choose. She didn't choose, so she's an op as far as im concerned

Before I unfollowed remember somewhat begging kanesha to not fuck up her image before its even established by podding with maga. She heard me out but im not sure what she ended up doing

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To her credit, she's the most problack/woke maga online... the problem is..... that's a contradiction!!!!

I used to argue with her that you cannot be both b1 and maga because they cancel each other out and she needs to choose. She didn't choose, so she's an op as far as im concerned

Before I unfollowed remember somewhat begging kanesha to not fuck up her image before its even established by podding with maga. She heard me out but im not sure what she ended up doing
    Yeah they are conflicting ideologies. You cannot be pro-black and pro-white because pro-white means stomping out Black people. I’m actually making avideo about that i need to finish today. Its about the importance of unified ideologies.

Miket395

(XY) 🇺🇸 #FBA Unvaccinated
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Definitely I'm following her

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Definitely I'm following her
    That's why we have to be careful who we cosign. I'm trying to get used to not putting a name out there. As 6ZEROS grows we will have to be very cautious about who we promote. We could easily give a coon notoriety and it'll be all on us.