The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

N F A C

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
What ever happened to the rest of NFAC, didn’t they have like three hundred people in their little militia? Was Grand Master Jay really a fed? I kept hearing people say that, but I never saw any significant evidence he was… what’s the proof that he was an agent or an opp?

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Native American
Origin
USA
The #nfac is still a respectable organization
but as it always HAS, moves in secrecy.
They show up anytime there is a docket for John Fitzgerald.. and other IMPORTANT BLACK ISSUES 💩☕... Not an ordinary "street gang" this a group of INTELLIGENT 🤓 STRATEGIC♟️MILITANT🪖 Black American citizens of career oriented backgrounds, combat training from military services or street gangs.
Just like they POPPED up out of nowhere for Breanna Taylor and Ahmad Albury.... . 🧐😐
They were actually formulated back around 2012 after the murder of Trayvon Martin. Similar to Black Lives Matter only the nfac has NOT been "bought out" by the lgbtq mafia or any other government/private subsidized/funded agencies.
Unfortunately brother Ozone 💜 was stripped of his title/membership prior to the incident in Daytona, FL. ......
BTW, NOI are not the ONLY real TRUSTED personal security/PROTECTION for BLACK higher-ups. ... Sometimes you have to be the undercover like the security in Walmart... Nobody trying to go out like the Black Panthers. Just #SayTheirNames and please put some respect on NotFuckingAroundCoalition as you look on from the sofa or whatever eating Girl Scout cookies criticizing >vs< activating.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What ever happened to the rest of NFAC, didn’t they have like three hundred people in their little militia? Was Grand Master Jay really a fed? I kept hearing people say that, but I never saw any significant evidence he was… what’s the proof that he was an agent or an opp?
    There’s video of him sitting behind Trump during a stump speech and when some commotion breaks out he gets up and looks around as if he was someone tasked to resolve any conflict.That was one of the things that caused people to side eye him.

I think the general opinion is that he was in multiple situations that required significant vetting so why would the government let a revolutionary get so close to their operation.? I don’t know either way but I do think him sitting behind Trump in the same type of suit as the Secret Service was strange.

I don’t know if he is an agent or not but it doesn’t matter…he’s lied about who he is too much to be trusted in any serious matter. Remember when he said he was a legendary DJ and then a DJ put him on the turn tables and he couldn’t even blend and mix?

You see how hard the government vets people? If you got bad credit you can’t even get close to any secrets. Someone whose integrity is questionable should be an automatic red flag and a sign to disengage.

GwynShivers
    GwynShivers
    GMJ stated that, if anything happens to him, there'd be people following his command. That NEVER happened.
    I also saw the video when NFAC took over Stone Mountain. There was at least 1,500 BM & BW.
    FyahStaar, one of GMJ's protectors, said that he was troubled by their leader's constant appearances with mainstream media.
    Later on, many of NFAC left the militia.
    Reactions: Jay

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When they started asking people to register with a national registry was also a red flag.....just saying.
    Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

“Sign up and tell me how many guns you have”

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There’s video of him sitting behind Trump during a stump speech and when some commotion breaks out he gets up and looks around as if he was someone tasked to resolve any conflict.That was one of the things that caused people to side eye him.

I think the general opinion is that he was in multiple situations that required significant vetting so why would the government let a revolutionary get so close to their operation.? I don’t know either way but I do think him sitting behind Trump in the same type of suit as the Secret Service was strange.

I don’t know if he is an agent or not but it doesn’t matter…he’s lied about who he is too much to be trusted in any serious matter. Remember when he said he was a legendary DJ and then a DJ put him on the turn tables and he couldn’t even blend and mix?

You see how hard the government vets people? If you got bad credit you can’t even get close to any secrets. Someone whose integrity is questionable should be an automatic red flag and a sign to disengage.
    Ah. Ok. Wow I never heard that stuff about him. That is pretty suspicious.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're right in real hard against your own attempt at a black militia but don't ride that hard about the klu Klux Klan members that operate on the same thing the man was actually a US veteran and he does operate within the restraints of the United States legal system although it all backfired on him in the end and that's why he's currently incarcerated......
    There don't want to be a regular Street game and they do want you to be properly registered to carry a firearm if you're going to be demonstrating in public the petty foolishness about being a DJ or being in a political position can backfire easily on anyone trying to do anything... But constantly being petty and finding Petty faults like not knowing how to mix on a current mixing system when the man is in his 60s..... The pettiness is what holds people back right now... People that you don't hardly know if their grandma had a maiden name or was her married name people that don't know you harvest more than one time a year... People that find fault in anyone in a reason to be combative in the black community is the reason why we gain no traction now....
    It’s actually not being petty, you’re demonstrating why Black people continue to fall victim of the same tricks. What do you think the FBI is for the US Government? It’s there to investigate any type of activity that may endanger the US Government’s power. If you say or do anything suspicious they will investigate. They do this very well….if they see someone as a threat they wil surveil them and then take them out.

White people as a group do this well. If you’re Black and at the pool the HOA is scoping you out, if you Black and you in first class they tryna figure out why, if you White and you trying to help Black people White people wanna know what that White person is up to. White people guard their community and unity very thoroughly and punish those who violate.

We need to have that same level of suspicion and even more because they use OUR OWN people to attack us and assassinate our leaders. So if WE KNOW that they are empowering Black people to attack us doesn’t it make sense to do a double take if you see someone kinda close with the authorities? It doesn’t mean they are automatically guilty but it is suspicious.

But what you’re saying is that the conversation cannot even be had which means we have no answer if a Black person’s actions are suspicious. We just need to unify because of skin color KNOWING that not all Black people feel that way. SOME Black people will rally us together to sell us out to the government…it has happened wayyyyy too many times.

You make like GMJ and that’s fine and he may be acting in good faith but the people have a right to have an opinion about his behavior. You are telling Black people to shut up and comply rather than to think, assess, and move based on good information.