Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I’m so excited…can’t wait for this to drop. His last joint Magic is so classic.

Before I leave this earth, I pray I'm blessed to finally get a Nas & DJ Premier album, and then Nas & Pete Rock, and then Nas & Large Professor. The culture also needs to hear Nas on a Q-Tip track.
    ...and before y'all say that's played out old man rap,
    morgan freeman idgaf GIF

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Before I leave this earth, I pray I'm blessed to finally get a Nas & DJ Premier album, and then Nas & Pete Rock, and then Nas & Large Professor. The culture also needs to hear Nas on a Q-Tip track.
    morgan freeman idgaf GIF
    Best you’ll get is Wave Gods on Magic.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly how I feel inside too. I bet this is going to be the best of the series.
    I leave this earth, I pray I'm blessed to finally get a Nas & DJ Premier album, and then Nas & Pete Rock, and then Nas & Large Professor. The culture also needs to hear Nas on a Q-Tip track.
    morgan freeman idgaf GIF
    I would like to hear it too but Nas doesn’t seem interested. I’m just happy he’s picking good beats so I’m going to take what I can get.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    morgan freeman idgaf GIF

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Now playing

I rank his last 3 albums

Magic
    KD2
    KD

Every one better than the last imo. I wonder if he can keep that up with KD3 but I think it will be hard to top magic
    Yeah so far I’m on Michael & Quincy and haven’t heard anything that topped Magic.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a nice album but I think it should be the last Nas/Hit Boy collabo for awhile. At least for a whole album. It’s not stale yet but it’s about to be. There are some tracks I really like thought like First Time but a lot of it is just like “yeah that’s a cool track”.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a nice album but I think it should be the last Nas/Hit Boy collabo for awhile. At least for a whole album. It’s not stale yet but it’s about to be. There are some tracks I really like thought like First Time but a lot of it is just like “yeah that’s a cool track”.
    Nas definitely needs to start working with other producers again (after he drops a full album with Preemo).

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Now playing

I rank his last 3 albums

Magic
    KD2
    KD

Every one better than the last imo. I wonder if he can keep that up with KD3 but I think it will be hard to top magic
    So this comes off as more magic 2 than kings disease 3 to me. Idk, maybe its lack of features. There's one song where he said something about were making magic, so that joint was probably a left off song from the magic album or whatever

My new rankings for Nas last 4 albums

Magic
    KD2
    KD3
    KD

Immaculate bodies of work overall

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So this comes off as more magic 2 than kings disease 3 to me. Idk, maybe its lack of features. There's one song where he said something about were making magic, so that joint was probably a left off song from the magic album or whatever

My new rankings for Nas last 4 albums

Magic
    KD2
    KD3
    KD

Immaculate bodies of work overall
    I totally agree with this assessment. I feel like it’s just an album of good tracks. It’s still light years better than most of the rap out and better than the weed plate that is NASIR but overall it doesn’t do anything different than the last 4 albums did.

I think the length is why this album length is why it feels the way it does. I think if he condensed it down into about 9 song like Magic it would have been every bit as potent.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I totally agree with this assessment. I feel like it’s just an album of good tracks. It’s still light years better than most of the rap out and better than the weed plate that is NASIR but overall it doesn’t do anything different than the last 4 albums did.

I think the length is why this album length is why it feels the way it does. I think if he condensed it down into about 9 song like Magic it would have been every bit as potent.
    Nasir! Lmao that was Koonye's "i still got it" experiment. I knew it would be weak cuz that was the beginning of his personal downward spiral. He wasn't in a good space and it showed in the production

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nasir! Lmao that was Koonye's "i still got it" experiment. I knew it would be weak cuz that was the beginning of his personal downward spiral. He wasn't in a good space and it showed in the production
    Nas said Kanye made the beats in one weekend and it sounds like it.