Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Nearly half of Android users consider switching to iPhone over security and privacy concerns

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    A survey shows that 49% of Android users are considering switching to Apple’s iPhone due to “perceived superiority” in security and privacy. In addition, consumers reported feeling more secure using the iPhone 13 Pro Max instead of Samsung’s Galaxy S22 Ultra.

000D2F5E-A53C-40E4-AD28-B535498CA92B.jpeg

The survey by Beyond Identity, which interviewed 1,003 Americans regarding mobile phone security habits and sentiments, shows that 76% of Apple users feel more secure with iOS. In contrast, 74% of Android users have the same perception.

According to the users of each type of smartphone, the iPhone 13 Pro Max felt remarkably safer than the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. In fact, iPhone 13 users were more than twice as likely to say that theirs was the most secure smartphone they had ever used.
    Key findings of the study also show how cloud services impact Apple and Android users:

• 20% of iCloud Keychain users feel extremely secure, while only 13% of Google Password Manager users feel the same;
    • 27% of Apple users feel extremely secure using iCloud while 22% of Google Drive users feel the same.

R'Gos Rho

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Bird Popcorn GIF

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I used to be an Android user, until I made the switch back in 2018. It’s mainly because of security issues, plus most apps and games come out on iPhones first now.
    When it comes to games, I don't think that iPhone is better. Android seems to have an upper hand there. Although, things might have changed lately but back then, games were more on android as far as I can tell.