Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He was cooking taking a jab at all those racist pseudo historians that say aliens built the pyramids instead of the native Africans.

On the topic of aliens, I really want to believe they exist, or more precisely I want strong evidence of their existence. However, I don’t want to hear that these UFOs/UAPs are aliens because that would almost certainly open the door to a Zoo hypothesis, which basically states that advanced aliens are viewing us yet actively choosing not to openly engage with us. Or maybe the aliens only communicate via moos and that’s why they abduct cows.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Life is on other planets for sure. Intelligent life though? We have no way of knowing unless they visit us. Some people believe they are in an underground base on Mars and part of the last survivors before everything was moved to Earth. That is a wild theory if you ever want to read into it. Someone should make a game about it.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Life is on other planets for sure. Intelligent life though? We have no way of knowing unless they visit us. Some people believe they are in an underground base on Mars and part of the last survivors before everything was moved to Earth. That is a wild theory if you ever want to read into it. Someone should make a game about it.
    You bring up a good point. If we on Earth can't figure out a way to visit the life forms on other planets, the maybe we aren't so intelligent either.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'll show you a movie that I saw awhile back. I won't spoil it, but you should watch it.
    Scientists here on Earth were given knowledge of things that are elementary to the real Supreme Beings.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Unpopular speculation:
    UFOs and aliens are demons. They just appear in every age in a somewhat more advanced mode of transportation than the current technology.
    It’s a sure fire attention-getter
    WS hate & fear what they don't understand & what they can't & don't control!