The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Netflix cracks down on password sharing

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It was all good until all these competitors started popping up on them. imo, they're gonna lose even more revenue because they're so focused on blocking out unauthorized users, they neglected the user experience for those who are legit. and two, their content these days isn't worth the headache. case in point - the movie You People.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Love it or hate it, I pirate most of my stuff. These people don't deserve to get paid for the amount of BS they try to pull off. I pay for cable and internet, if I want to pirate a few shows, I feel no guilt.

blackwomancoffee

G
Georgiacarolina
Gotta say, I like to make sure artists get their financial due, but you’re right, the crap they’re pushing in exchange for hard earned money? Nah.
Instead of worrying about password sharing maybe they should look at producing such good content, that people will pay to see it.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Love it or hate it, I pirate most of my stuff. These people don't deserve to get paid for the amount of BS they try to pull off. I pay for cable and internet, if I want to pirate a few shows, I feel no guilt.

blackwomancoffee
🎤 Mic drop. 🤣

D

Deleted member 1946

blackwomancoffee
It is so much garbage on there. I see now why I never got a Netflix account. I watched Netflix at somebody else's house. And I never was intrigued to get it at my own house although I had no problem with the price.

D

Deleted member 1946

It was all good until all these competitors started popping up on them. imo, they're gonna lose even more revenue because they're so focused on blocking out unauthorized users, they neglected the user experience for those who are legit. and two, their content these days isn't worth the headache. case in point - the movie You People.
Agree. They have produced complete garbage overall. There are a few things worth watching, but is it worth the money????

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It is so much garbage on there. I see now why I never got a Netflix account. I watched Netflix at somebody else's house. And I never was intrigued to get it at my own house although I had no problem with the price.
I had an account 10 years ago and after watching what I wanted to, there was no point in keeping it but I did consider it... Then they raised the prices. Now they are pulling this crap along with the ad BS, no thanks. I would never have a subscription with them again.