Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

New Silent Hill games on the way, including remake of SHII

DaBeast

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don't know if anyone saw the Silent Hill Konami showcase yesterday, they announced a remake of Silent Hill 2, but not only that they announced two other games in the SH universe. The first one being Silent Hill F, and looks to take place in China or Japan. Idk. Kinda get a fatal frame vibe from it.

The other game is from the people at Annapurna interactive. They make movies but have been doing games for a while too. Check all the trailers out below.

SILENT HILL f Official 4K Teaser Trailer
SILENT HILL: TOWNFALL | Reveal Trailer

Maxwell

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don't know if anyone saw the Silent Hill Konami showcase yesterday, they announced a remake of Silent Hill 2, but not only that they announced two other games in the SH universe. The first one being Silent Hill F, and looks to take place in China or Japan. Idk. Kinda get a fatal frame vibe from it.

The other game is from the people at Annapurna interactive. They make movies but have been doing games for a while too. Check all the trailers out below.

SILENT HILL f Official 4K Teaser Trailer
SILENT HILL: TOWNFALL | Reveal Trailer
I'm not sure if they would be do good justice to the new Silent Hill game. Perhaps, they will but in all honesty with me, I don't care about Silent Hill game franchise again.