The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

New York Times wants you eating people!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Disgusted Parks And Recreation GIF

The hell is wrong with these people? They are not only trying to push pedoville U-S-A and eating bugs at McCrickets, now they want us eating PEOPLE!?

I just have no words. These people are just out there with their kinks and their weird ideas and no one is checking them. This is the downfall of America.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "Is Cannibalism right for you? Researchers now suggest that it may be healthier than Keto and Vegan diets."

"My journey on how I lost 20 pounds from eating chopped fingers of men who transitioned."

"Alabama woman Gaggy Hicks ate over 10 tons of many that transitioned in her lifetime to help her manage her blindness."

"43 year old man on cannibal diet swears by Black women. "The Blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice" he says."

"Legislators in US working to make regulated cannibalism nationwide."

"People on cannibal diets are less likely to get cancer expert says."

"Bill Gates proves how cannibal diets actually helps humanity. "It's literally in our DNA.""

"Shocking: Queen Elizabeth admits that she was on the cannibal diet all along. No wonder she still looks amazing."

"Prince William loves a healthy serving of "helping hands" during Royal dinners."

"McDonald's and other fast food chains admit that they have used the waste of the transitioned in their restaurants for years."

"This human dumpling recipe is so delicious. My mother used to make this."

"The Power of Spirit Cooking : By Lady Gaga"

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "How to eat like a Royal. Tips from Martha Stewart."

"How the cannibal diet is one of Oprah's favorite things."

"Native American man of the Ieatu Tribe breaks down how well the cannibal diet cleanses the spirit and body."

"The View talks about the new trending cannibal diet."

"How to get abs and a nice rump with some fellow meat in your diet."

"A new industry is now emerging with cannibal diet popularity. Meat the fellow meat industry and its power players."

"Elon Musk invests $10 billion in Yumi Boy LLC."

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    "How to eat like a Royal. Tips from Martha Stewart."

"How the cannibal diet is one of Oprah's favorite things."

"Native American man of the Ieatu Tribe breaks down how well the cannibal diet cleanses the spirit and body."

"The View talks about the new trending cannibal diet."

"How to get abs and a nice rump with some fellow meat in your diet."

"A new industry is now emerging with cannibal diet popularity. Meat the fellow meat industry and its power players."

"Elon Musk invests $10 billion in Yumi Boy LLC."
    Oh HELLLL NO! 💯🤮

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "How to flavor your dish with fresh Black bodies and Ogun juice."

"Best places to get organic fellow spunk from local Black seedlers."

"Why vegetables and fruits are no longer needed to live a healthier life."

"Yes, you can survive off a carnivore diet and improve your health and wellbeing. Here's how."

"Birthing bodies are the best sources of protein. Doctor explains why."

DarkBeastAoA

Don't worry, Time reveals it all. ...Always does.
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    "Is Cannibalism right for you? Researchers now suggest that it may be healthier than Keto and Vegan diets."

"My journey on how I lost 20 pounds from eating chopped fingers of men who transitioned."

"Alabama woman Gaggy Hicks ate over 10 tons of many that transitioned in her lifetime to help her manage her blindness."

"43 year old man on cannibal diet swears by Black women. "The Blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice" he says."

"Bill Gates proves how cannibal diets actually helps humanity. "It's literally in our DNA.""

"Shocking: Queen Elizabeth admits that she was on the cannibal diet all along. No wonder she still looks amazing."

"Prince William loves a healthy serving of "helping hands" during Royal dinners."

"McDonald's and other fast food chains admit that they have used the waste of the transitioned in their restaurants for years."

This sh*ts hilarious!

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    usher laugh chopped "fingers"

Disgusted Parks And Recreation GIF

The hell is wrong with these people? They are not only trying to push pedoville U-S-A and eating bugs at McCrickets, now they want us eating PEOPLE!?

I just have no words. These people are just out there with their kinks and their weird ideas and no one is checking them. This is the downfall of America.

This is wicked to the core. They even have vegan meat that tastes like human. You. Can't. Make. This. Up.
    They want you to start eating cloned/veggie 3d printed meat, bugs and PEOPLE. SMH!!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    his is wicked to the core. They even have vegan meat that tastes like human. You. Can't. Make. This. Up.
    They want you to start eating cloned/veggie 3d printed meat, bugs and PEOPLE. SMH!!
    For real! These crazy people with their crazy ideas, they ain't even hiding it no more!

It is bad enough most beef in the US is cloned but they don't even want us eating the clones anymore. I feel like they are preparing people with the mindset of having to actually hunt each other down or something. Like these rich sickos are going to be running the purge on us without us knowing and placing bets!

Christybabe

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

😱 This is scary,I feel so scared to walk on the street as it is now. I hope they aren't true🥶

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Terrifying thought it would explain why that kkkrakkker bill and melinda gates institute for population control are buying up all that farmland.
    His ex-wife supposedly left him over issues with a certain island. These wealthy white folks are some of the sickest people on the planet. They disguise their evil with "doing good for the environment" when we all know that just means you want more for yourself and less for everyone else.