Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Nia Long And Why Older Women Can't Win

Linda Jones

Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    How so? He says things that are uncomfortable but they are superaccurate.
    There might be a little truth to it but homeboy is angry with older women. I think something happened to him by older women and he is spewing all his evil towards us! It’s a way you go about saying things. I had a hard time listening to him being a older women myself.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There might be a little truth to it but homeboy is angry with older women. I think something happened to him by older women and he is spewing all his evil towards us! It’s a way you go about saying things. I had a hard time listening to him being a older women myself.
    He always talks like that. It’s nothing personal.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The truth hurts sometimes just gotta charge it to the game.

Jay_Judah202

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How so? He says things that are uncomfortable but they are super accurate.
    Jason is often so off base when it comes to women, that I wonder if he's ever really had a girlfriend. I would strongly advise against his relationship advice. Men like him end up alone, living in nursing homes.

BlackByNature777

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He spoke facts. I held my head up and took like a woman. Women of empowerment,liberal (reckless life styles), and with some type of platform, many are disingenuous. They don’t think of the impact behaviors have on our young girls. Many have money and “fame” to act reckless. On the ground, smart decisions must be made in personal lives.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jason is often so off base when it comes to women, that I wonder if he's ever really had a girlfriend. I would strongly advise against his relationship advice. Men like him end up alone, living in nursing homes.
    The thing about it is that Jason says he doesn’t give relationship advice, he talks about power dynamics and that’s accurate. Some of his advice is horrible for a relationship but perfect if you’re trying to maintain power.

I had to come to understanding that myself because some of the things he has says are ruinous. Like an episode ago he said something to the effect of “screw catering to her emotionally, you need to be out there working and she’ll find her emotional safety in what you provide”.

I think that is off base when it comes to a relationship but then Jason never said he was talking about relationships, he said he’s talking about power. When you think about it from a power standpoint being a provider and upgrading someone’s life and having the capability of taking it away is a form of power.

BlackByNature777

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol. I have met passionate angry men like this in the medical field. Yeah, this is true. But his style of communicating on such matters are not for the weak that’s for sure.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol. I have met passionate angry men like this in the medical field. Yeah, this is true. But his style of communicating on such matters are not for the weak that’s for sure.
    What a lot of newer listeners don’t know either is that this is the nicer Jason. 4 years ago he was such an asshole, calling into his show was like begging to get disrespected.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No one is saying what the lies are just that he’s too tough. Women have to accept that when you get older you lose your leverage. Our value with women grows as we age and woman’s value decreases with men as y’all age. If y’all didn’t use your youth to your advantage and lock up a good one you only have yourself to blame.

BlackByNature777

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What a lot of newer listeners don’t know either is that this is the nicer Jason. 4 years ago he was such an asshole, calling into his show was like begging to get disrespected.
    Wow. I need to go back and listen to his older programs to see how he has evolved. I can tell it takes a lot of him to restrain sometimes.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow. I need to go back and listen to his older programs to see how he has evolved. I can tell it takes a lot of him to restrain sometimes.
    It was brutal, if he unmuted you and you took more than 500 milliseconds to respond he’d yell and berate you. He would abuse the callers and disrespect them if they said anything he didn’t like. It was a much different program. Same good content but it was hard to listen to at times because he would be so mean.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I had to come to understanding that myself because some of the things he has says are ruinous. Like an episode ago he said something to the effect of “screw catering to her emotionally, you need to be out there working and she’ll find her emotional safety in what you provide”.
    Oof, yea that is kinda bad...

B1Honeybadger

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    patriceonealjgguiltyThere might be a little truth to it but homeboy is angry with older women. I think something happened to him by older women and he is spewing all his evil towards us! It’s a way you go about saying things. I had a hard time listening to him being a older women myself.
    Why do people keep saying that Jason "hatez wahmunz‼️" Jason is speaking nothing but 🔥 factual stuff. There are literally hundreds of people he's ON VIDEO helping
    Tired Tom And Jerry GIF

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did you actually watch the broadcast or did you take something outta context and misunderstood?
    Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

I hope you aren't talking to me. I was responding to something Jay said. READ the post and who I responded to. You getting too frisky with those disses. Calm yourself down and eat some honey or something.

B1Honeybadger

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I hope you aren't talking to me. I was responding to something Jay said. READ the post and who I responded to. You getting too frisky with those disses. Calm yourself down and eat some honey or something.
    I'm fine 🙂lol respectfully I'm not being fisky I'm making fun of and responding generally to people who say that Jason Black is WRONG yet noone can ever specifically say what he's wrong about and the guys in the chat are saying he's right. Why is that do you think?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm making fun of and responding generally to people who say that Jason Black is WRONG yet noone can ever specifically say what he's wrong about and the guys in the chat are saying he's right. Why is that do you think?

I didn't say anything about Jason Black though... so why you dissing random posts then?

B1Honeybadger

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow. I need to go back and listen to his older programs to see how he has evolved. I can tell it takes a lot of him to restrain sometimes
    Lol Sovereign is being disingenuous at worst at best sthey need to rewatch Jason's programs. The only time Jason "berates" anyone is when people call up with busted janky phones or if they are co 🦝ns or when they say things that are EASILY proven as false like those people who try to say "Foundational Black Americans have a black city council and a black mayor so there's no white supremacy!!" Then he's going to get on them. If you're actually confused about something and want understanding then he'll happily help you as Jason Black has always said ALL guys who are financially stable are "jerks because they have to be to conquer the world" watch his The Business patreon program "Producer Jerk Matrix" from a year or so ago he thoroughly explains it. He's stern(not rude) with everyone from women to men to people who have supported him for the last 10 years. Heck his moderators(From Dee Tubman to JustEve to TheGreatBlackShark even said he's stern(not rude) with them. Sovereign is making it seem like Jason is just cussing people out for no reason what so ever as if the brightest bulbs 🚨💡are always calling into his broadcast when they know that bafoons, trolls and flat out white Supremacists call him up(remember the clown Leopold)

B1Honeybadger

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sovereign is being disingenuous at worst at best sthey need to rewatch Jason's programs. The only time Jason "berates" anyone is when people call up with busted janky phones or if they are co 🦝ns or when they say things that are EASILY proven as false like those people who try to say "Foundational Black Americans have a black city council and a black mayor so there's no white supremacy!!" Then he's going to get on them. If you're actually confused about something and want understanding then he'll happily help you as Jason Black has always said ALL guys who are financially stable are "jerks because they have to be to conquer the world" watch his The Business patreon program "Producer Jerk Matrix" from a year or so ago he thoroughly explains it. He's stern(not rude) with everyone from women to men to people who have supported him for the last 10 years. Heck his moderators(From Dee Tubman to JustEve to TheGreatBlackShark even said he's stern(not rude) with them. Sovereign is making it seem like Jason is just cussing people out for no reason what so ever as if the brightest bulbs 🚨💡are always calling into his broadcast when they know that bafoons, trolls and flat out white Supremacists call him up(remember the clown Leopold)

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sovereign is being disingenuous at worst at best sthey need to rewatch Jason's programs. The only time Jason "berates" anyone is when people call up with busted janky phones or if they are co 🦝ns or when they say things that are EASILY proven as false like those people who try to say "Foundational Black Americans have a black city council and a black mayor so there's no white supremacy!!" Then he's going to get on them. If you're actually confused about something and want understanding then he'll happily help you as Jason Black has always said ALL guys who are financially stable are "jerks because they have to be to conquer the world" watch his The Business patreon program "Producer Jerk Matrix" from a year or so ago he thoroughly explains it. He's stern(not rude) with everyone from women to men to people who have supported him for the last 10 years. Heck his moderators(From Dee Tubman to JustEve to TheGreatBlackShark even said he's stern(not rude) with them. Sovereign is making it seem like Jason is just cussing people out for no reason what so ever as if the brightest bulbs 🚨💡are always calling into his broadcast when they know that bafoons, trolls and flat out white Supremacists call him up(remember the clown Leopold)
    You wrote all of that just to end up being wrong? Jason calls his on-air personality from that time in the past “The Black Ayatollah“. About 4 years ago he was very short tempered and would go off on you for the slightest misspeak. The Jason you’re describing is the new, more patient Jason who is more approachable. I won’t go back and forth on this because you’re wrong and need to go back and listen.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The thing about it is that Jason says he doesn’t give relationship advice, he talks about power dynamics and that’s accurate. Some of his advice is horrible for a relationship but perfect if you’re trying to maintain power.

I think that is off base when it comes to a relationship but then Jason never said he was talking about relationships, he said he’s talking about power. When you think about it from a power standpoint being a provider and upgrading someone’s life and having the capability of taking it away is a form of power.
    I see Jason as one sided, when it comes to relationships or relationshits.
    It doesn't matter how the woman feels, thinks or what she says, it's Jason's way or the highway. He NEVER has anything good to say about us. Like we're the sole reason relationships are f*cked up. The man has no faults at all.
    I'm not one to go back & forth unnecessarily. I just think both parties have a part & must own up to their bullshit, period.
    Stop pointing the finger at each other & work shit out or call irreconcilable differences & part ways.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I see Jason as one sided, when it comes to relationships or relationshits.
    It doesn't matter how the woman feels, thinks or what she says, it's Jason's way or the highway. He NEVER has anything good to say about us. Like we're the sole reason relationships are f*cked up. The man has no faults at all.
    I'm not one to go back & forth unnecessarily. I just think both parties have a part & must own up to their bullshit, period.
    Stop pointing the finger at each other & work shit out or call irreconcilable differences & part ways.
    I can see how one can think that by listening to one episode but men get his wrath much harder than women. If you’re a man complaining about women but you’re not a leader and your life isn’t straight he rips you. Tells you that you need to get your life together before you can expect a woman to cooperate with you. So he isn’t for everyone that’s for sure but he highlights unproductive males and delusional women quite equally.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I can see how one can think that by listening to one episode but men get his wrath much harder than women. If you’re a man complaining about women but you’re not a leader and your life isn’t straight he rips you. Tells you that you need to get your life together before you can expect a woman to cooperate with you. So he isn’t for everyone that’s for sure but he highlights unproductive males and delusional women quite equally.
    I've been watching all Jason's broadcasts for awhile, not just one episode. You're right, he does destroy bum ass dudes, when needed, but seems to go in on Black women, every episode, in my opinion.

E

educatedman23

He has definitely gone in on unproductive men who do not have their life together but want to complain continuously about White supremacy. He has said numerous times that Black men who don't have their money straight do not deserve the best looking and highest quality Black women.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They don't like the way he says certain things. Of course, it is not referring to all older women since some of them can get more men than some of these younger women ever could.
    What is discomforting about his message is that if you adopt it you have to accept that it may be too late for you. You have to accept fate and let go of delusions.