The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Nick Cannon doesn't want a black baby mama

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

View: https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1487848929324683270?t=Pjbfftkg8RxNgZyPEwDO7A&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/Joyman007/status/1487880009993932801?t=v7IGdHMHD0LBxrED7RB88w&s=19

All my niggas baby mama's are non black women. He's proactively erasing his own genes. Also financing these non black women's lives, so theyll be set. Its like dude is a walking lottery ticket. My biggest problem with this is we know when his mixed kids grow up they're gonna follow suit and avoid procreating with black people.

D

Deleted member 191

View: https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1487848929324683270?t=Pjbfftkg8RxNgZyPEwDO7A&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/Joyman007/status/1487880009993932801?t=v7IGdHMHD0LBxrED7RB88w&s=19

All my niggas baby mama's are non black women. He's proactively erasing his own genes. Also financing these non black women's lives, so theyll be set. Its like dude is a walking lottery ticket. My biggest problem with this is we know when his mixed kids grow up they're gonna follow suit and avoid procreating with black people.

He's gone full coon. Ever since CBS came for him, he's gone full coon.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It is one thing to have a preference but this dude... It is beyond that for him. I know white men who have an Asian preference and some black men who have a white preference but neither of them exclusively date nothing both white or Asian women. I think that is how you know for sure when someone is crossing the coon line when it comes to dating. I never understood this though, like I always felt a preference for someone most like me. I figured that was normal. Am I wrong?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Are you counting Mariah? usher laugh
    usher laugh
    Nah I thought some of them were black when he went on his baby mama spree last year who cares though. We saw what his spine was made of when he went on the International Jew Apologist Tour.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Ive never really trusted nick either wildn out is funny sometimes but mostly its about negative black stereotypes. He was speaking of Kmt but now im starting to think he misunderstood the teachings though i do wonder whats up with the turban.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/CeTw7ePMKok?feature=share

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

If one more generation of Muhammad Ali's family has children with white people his heritage will all but be erased. Same with the Jackson's, the latest generation is so light. It's sad to see major pro-Black figures erase their legacy because they want some white tail. But at the same time, we can see that MLK's children don't prove that two Black parents = a fighter. I think it's MLK III that made a video recently telling us to vote democrat to protect voting rights. I was thinking...

"Did you not know anything about your father you dumb dumb?"

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yo, what happened to this dude? I come from a mixed background. I can't hate on him for dating different types of women but excluding his own race? He is a self-hating racist. There is no other way to explain this. He may as well be shaking hands with people like Candice Owens. wtf

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Yo, what happened to this dude? I come from a mixed background. I can't hate on him for dating different types of women but excluding his own race? He is a self-hating racist. There is no other way to explain this. He may as well be shaking hands with people like Candice Owens. wtf
    I think tba nailed this one he said that celebrities are already sus because they have interacial access so there agenda and ours cannot be the same. Thats why they say little slick shyt like that to signal they styl have their tap dancing shoes. Lebron james said that bill clinton was great and praised him as the first black president. He deleted it before he got dragged through twitter though.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think tba nailed this one he said that celebrities are already sus because they have interacial access so there agenda and ours cannot be the same. Thats why they say little slick shyt like that to signal they styl have their tap dancing shoes. Lebron james said that bill clinton was great and praised him as the first black president. He deleted it before he got dragged through twitter though.
    Truth. I feel like the money and whiteness that surrounds these people brainwashed them. I heard so many rumors about LeBron and many other famous black athletes taking money from China to praise them. Like, are you fn for real? That is just sports players. I can't imagine what happens in Hollywood. The anti-black establishment must be strong.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is why we can't expect Black Empowerment from people's who income comes from White society. Nick Cannon was easily neutralized by Jews coming for his income. That's why when we have to support people like Professor Black Truth, Tariq, The Black Authority, entities like 6ZEROS, and more because the second they take White money, the message is compromised. You have a white dude hovering over you...

"Hey Jay, White Supremacists is a bit too strong of a phrase, let's change it to Benefactors of Racism"

D

Deleted member 191

"Hey Jay, White Supremacists is a bit too strong of a phrase, let's change it to Benefactors of Racism"
    I read this in a white man voice in my head and cracked up laughing. The office thinks there's something wrong with me now.
    Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

You're fired Jay. bwahahahahaha

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I read this in a white man voice in my head and cracked up laughing. The office thinks there's something wrong with me now.

You're fired Jay. bwahahahahaha
    That's that nonsense they pull.

Considering It Season 4 GIF by The Office

"Hey Jay, in your Black vs. Freedmen video you said there is a Racial Caste System in America, I think that could be a little polarizing to some Americans. How about we replace it with "a historical susceptibility to marginalize non-white males".

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin

I feel like black women lose either way. Because if we were to be his baby mama, we'd be socially stunted. But when it's a non black woman, it's seen as "of course he couldn't resist getting her pregnant". Black people do not shame non black baby mama's like they do black ones

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If one more generation of Muhammad Ali's family has children with white people his heritage will all but be erased. Same with the Jackson's, the latest generation is so light. It's sad to see major pro-Black figures erase their legacy because they want some white tail. But at the same time, we can see that MLK's children don't prove that two Black parents = a fighter. I think it's MLK III that made a video recently telling us to vote democrat to protect voting rights. I was thinking...

"Did you not know anything about your father you dumb dumb?"
    Michael's kids are white skin and blood

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like black women lose either way. Because if we were to be his baby mama, we'd be socially stunted. But when it's a non black woman, it's seen as "of course he couldn't resist getting her pregnant". Black people do not shame non black baby mama's like they do black ones

Sounds like Black women win in the end. You don't have to deal with some dude running around spreading his seed. He doesn't have enough time to support those families with what they need...love and affection./

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is why we can't expect Black Empowerment from people's who income comes from White society. Nick Cannon was easily neutralized by Jews coming for his income. That's why when we have to support people like Professor Black Truth, Tariq, The Black Authority, entities like 6ZEROS, and more because the second they take White money, the message is compromised. You have a white dude hovering over you...

I learned from a young age that you can't trust a Godless Jew. They basically run Hollywood. If you are in Hollywood, you are likely accepting their money. The monopolies are run by white men who always have terms and service agreements with their money when it comes to minorities. They will float a brother up to the top, but only so long as he tap dances to the right tune.

I just didn't think Nick was like this. Guess he sold himself out years ago from the sound of things.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I learned from a young age that you can't trust a Godless Jew. They basically run Hollywood. If you are in Hollywood, you are likely accepting their money. The monopolies are run by white men who always have terms and service agreements with their money when it comes to minorities. They will float a brother up to the top, but only so long as he tap dances to the right tune.

I just didn't think Nick was like this. Guess he sold himself out years ago from the sound of things.
    Yes when to came out that he didn’t own Wild’n Out everybody was like:

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

It’s some Jew behind the scenes like “Nigga if you don’t go out and apologize you will never see another day of wild n out”. That’s what they are doing to Whoopi Goldberg right now.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He's gone full coon. Ever since CBS came for him, he's gone full coon.

He has always been a bit coonish, let alone clownish. He's a baby tapdancing Steve Harvey. Always trying to tapdance for gigs, hostings, TV shows, and to level up his profile. He always wanted to be taken seriously, but is now being unapologetic with his cooning to spite same the black community who helped make him big all because we rightfully called him out for backing down and being a traitorous coward.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As far as the concerns with more black wealth being lost and the bloodline / family tree becoming white within 2 generations, I agree. Look at the kids of Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Eartha Kitt, Richard Pryor, James Earl Jones, Quincy Jones, Kimye, etc. Etc. Etc. etc. Etc.

It's crazy because many say that black genes (well, at least our FBA genes - which often contains some white blood) are the most dominant, and too many cacs get disgusted of the idea of a black person marrying into their family and procreating with their white family. And yet, we see that our black genes aren't dominant enough to withstand the whitewashing of our genes within 2 mere generations!

And with the number that white supremacy did and continues to do to black people's collective psyche, I'm not sure why racist whites panic about interracial mixing and marriage when many of these self-hating black divesters (both the men and women) will happily give their wealth right back to the white (and nonblack) communities and happily raise self-hating / lost biracial children who will breed out their blackness.

The wealth of black communities in America is set to hit $0 in 2050! We cannot afford to be conducting ourselves in such matter. These whites and other groups constantly wish for both us and Africa to fail. Do not let them win.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

You absolutely can't. I think some of the "anger" against them in the 40's may have been rightfully earned. Just saying.
    He has always been a bit coonish, let alone clownish. He's a baby tapdancing Steve Harvey. Always trying to tapdance for gigs, hostings, TV shows, and to level up his profile. He always wanted to be taken seriously, but is now being unapologetic with his cooning to spite same the black community who helped make him big all because we rightfully called him out for backing down and being a traitorous coward.

Cannon's Class was dismissed the second he had to stand up for his words. We thought the tap dancing was the act and Cannon's Class was the "real him". Looks like we had it reversed.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    You absolutely can't. I think some of the "anger" against them in the 40's may have been rightfully earned. Just saying.

Cannon's Class was dismissed the second he had to stand up for his words. We thought the tap dancing was the act and Cannon's Class was the "real him". Looks like we had it reversed.
    Very true white suppremecy is bad jewish suppremecy is bad but that combination has been devastating.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Very true white suppremecy is bad jewish suppremecy is bad but that combination has been devastating.

Oppressor whites and those buffer classes that identify with them are even more dangerous with they also part of a group that is considered oppressed (such as white women, white LGBT, white Jewish, white Arab, white Irish aka white white

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ^ Sorry it won't let me edit.. I was trying to finish it but pressed "post reply" by mistake. They are dangerous because when they actual oppress you, they deny it and claim that it's you who is the problem and the real oppressor/racist. They also identify with anti-black ideologies and partake the oppressive regime on a global slave for privileges and benefits and are relieved that they aren't black. But when the opportunity arises, the dominant society and it's buffer classes will gladly (or at least try to) weaponize their "oppressed" class card and accuse you of being racist against Asians or Latinos, antisemitic, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic, anti-feminist, etc.

Bad enough you got whites and their buffers accuse black people of racism towards them for the littlest, most trivial things when black people can only be prejudiced at best. But they know we currently don't have any real collective power yet, so they make us out to be villains of all villains or make villains out of our heros to keep us on the ground with their feet/knees on our necks, George Floyd style in a figurative sense. How are they any different from the likes of a Chauvin?

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are dangerous because when they actual oppress you, they deny it and claim that it's you who is the problem and the real oppressor/racist. They also identify with anti-black ideologies and partake the oppressive regime on a global slave for privileges and benefits and are relieved that they aren't black.
    Astute observation and as Neely Fuller states, they take both sides of the argument. So you will have one arm of white supremacy actively working against you and the other pretending to be on your side while working against. It’s a sick, disgusting, evil system that needs to fall.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

View: https://youtu.be/skNzBQc3Uok

This has been a factor for centuries. We're volunteering to erase ourselves, totally unacceptable! Our Ancestors were violated by the oppressors & that's horrific, but volunteering to wipe our race out, really?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

I support Jason Black from day one & other "REAL ONES". Tariq is a "OPPORTUNIST" & Umar Johnson, among others. I'll absorb the knowledge & that's it, my opinion.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

He chose the oppressors long ago, most entertainers have! 💯 When the Illuminati are done, they'll be stripped of everything & or be murdered. Prime example, Steve Harvey. It NEVER pays to be part of the "Bootlick Brigade"! 💯

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Yes when to came out that he didn’t own Wild’n Out everybody was like:

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

It’s some Jew behind the scenes like “Nigga if you don’t go out and apologize you will never see another day of wild n out”. That’s what they are doing to Whoopi Goldberg right now.
    That's exactly what happened. Steve Harvey tried to get Monique to be a bootlick. So glad she didn't! She's a "real one". My only beef with her is, she did that dumb 💩 on Netflix. "How come they got paid more than me"? Names were mentioned & she was black listed. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are some pretty deep, dark theories around it. I am not saying I buy into it but given the fact that what I have witnessed what they have done in the US and knowing a lot of Jewish families were big on slave ownership when it was legal in the US... Lots of red flags. A person that knows of God and knows better but still is evil in his ways? Girl, I want nothing to do with that level of evil.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    There are some pretty deep, dark theories around it. I am not saying I buy into it but given the fact that what I have witnessed what they have done in the US and knowing a lot of Jewish families were big on slave ownership when it was legal in the US... Lots of red flags. A person that knows of God and knows better but still is evil in his ways? Girl, I want nothing to do with that level of evil.
    It's definitely not as cut and dry as they like to promote it as. The people with he gripe were disbanded and funneled into the USA so they cannot tell their side of the story.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Sounds like Black women win in the end. You don't have to deal with some dude running around spreading his seed. He doesn't have enough time to support those families with what they need...love and affection./
    I guess winning or losing depends on your position and goal.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

at 0:47 it starts stinging.
    He looks like he gets a little serious too right before he starts talking. It's true though he is a performative pro-black negro. Them jews ran that nigga through the ringer. Had him talking about supporting jews and cooperation.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jackpot!!!! When dealing with Jews you always lose. #JewsAreTheNewNazis & #AsiansAreTheNewJews at this point.