Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Nigerian Chess Player Gets Asylum In New York!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The U.S. government has allowed a Nigerian family to "seek asylum" because the father owned a print shop & Boko Haram supposedly wanted him to print some pamphlets. So they ran to the U.S. illegally and lived in the New York city homeless system until white people noticed his son was a chess prodigy. 5 years later and now they have asylum. I wonder if Black Americans can seek asylum in other countries from white supremacy? Nah,we don't run,we fight. Nigerian child chess prodigy granted US asylum

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nah,we don't run,we fight.
    I hear that perspective a lot. But most black americans are not fighting nor fleeing because they're too comfortable with the conditions here and really believe one day, white people will do right by us playing by their rules (the political process of voting). We have NEVER experienced foreign soldiers coming through our streets or a foreign government destabilizing our economy. We fight each other more than we fight the enemy, which is WS.

I don't feel either way about this Nigerian family. I just don't care. But in our spaces, I see more smoke for the black immigrants than the system of WS that's masterminding all this. All day on social media, I'm seeing Black twitter wanting to kick out all the illegal immigrants but not the wypipo that forcefully brought us here, stripped us of our identity, rule over us and oppress us. Why the focus isn't kicking them out? and that would solve the immigration issue right if we're in charge.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hear that perspective a lot. But most black americans are not fighting nor fleeing because they're too comfortable with the conditions here and really believe one day, white people will do right by us playing by their rules (the political process of voting). We have NEVER experienced foreign soldiers coming through our streets or a foreign government destabilizing our economy. We fight each other more than we fight the enemy, which is WS.

I don't feel either way about this Nigerian family. I just don't care. But in our spaces, I see more smoke for the black immigrants than the system of WS that's masterminding all this. All day on social media, I'm seeing Black twitter wanting to kick out all the illegal immigrants but not the wypipo that forcefully brought us here, stripped us of our identity, rule over us and oppress us. Why the focus isn't kicking them out? and that would solve the immigration issue right if we're in charge.
    All damn day. People were even jumping on the 6ZEROS twitter account for saying it.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I'm glad you're seeing that but I'm not those people. Most of the people you're talking about are Tariq followers that literally just got on Twitter. I got smoke for illegal immigrants,white supremacists and anyone else that's coming for my people. If you want to squad up with foreigners then be my guest. You're from Georgia & y'all just started getting all these types of folks. I live in New York where this disrespect has been going on from foreigners since I was in grade school. You know why you don't see me on Twitter? Because I was banned for banging on white supremacists. The white supremacist & thr foreigners can get it because they work together to destroy us.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm glad you're seeing that but I'm not those people. Most of the people you're talking about are Tariq followers that literally just got on Twitter. I got smoke for illegal immigrants,white supremacists and anyone else that's coming for my people. If you want to squad up with foreigners then be my guest. You're from Georgia & y'all just started getting all these types of folks. I live in New York where this disrespect has been going on from foreigners since I was in grade school. You know why you don't see me on Twitter? Because I was banned for banging on white supremacists. The white supremacist & thr foreigners can get it because they work together to destroy us.
    well I live in east ATL, a couple of miles from neighborhoods that was set aside from the federal government for refugees. So me personally, I been around them most of my life. And that "city" within metro ATL (Clarkston, GA) is the most diverse in the whole country because of it. But I can't speak for anyone else or the rest of Georgia which is totally different from Atlanta.

i rarely have any negative experiences with black immigrants. Thinking about it, I've encountered more racist Indians than anything else. But that's not to take away from your experiences in NY, because I have heard about it and seen it. And I keep my interactions with the general public to a minimum.

To your point, it is mostly Tariq's followers going down that road. And Marcel too, he's been following him down that path.

my smoke is for the WS, because they invade those nations to destabilize them and trigger illegal immigrants to move to the US to undermine us. To me, that's the source of the issue.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I think people stopped trying to spray people with Ogun Juice and started to sniff it. Twitter is flooded with a bunch of dumb idiots pushing the diaspora wars hard. We put up a Biggie post with a joke about Fat Joe

Look at these responses!!

7ED79FC8-DEC7-4928-8EEE-C28D261A4689.jpeg

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tariq tried to put the fire out by saying he only has smoke for the coon class of Black immigrants but the fire was to widespread to put out. It's really because Black Americans have seen these things personally. It's really a clash of cultures particularly when Nigerians, Somalians,etc. come here & use slurs against us. Calling someone a akata or other name. I see some of these folks are starting to realize that in America tribes are along skin tone lines. All that stuff they do on Clubhouse isn't helping either. Black Americans didn't start this "diaspora war" but we gonna end it. Fall in line or take your chances with the white supremacist. Some one in this thread said something about people not calling out white supremacy. How can you do that on Twitter when they make it a point to keep Black people separated from other groups. You literally have to know these white supremacists by name because they just don't show up. I use to find them easily because I use to troll them. Richard Spencer,Charlie Kirk,Ben Shapiro,Kyle Rittenhouse,& on & on & on. To keep it 💯, most Black people are intimidated by approaching white supremacist online unless Tariq is in the room. Except Wonni Spotts.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tariq tried to put the fire out by saying he only has smoke for the coon class of Black immigrants but the fire was to widespread to put out. It's really because Black Americans have seen these things personally. It's really a clash of cultures particularly when Nigerians, Somalians,etc. come here & use slurs against us. Calling someone a akata or other name. I see some of these folks are starting to realize that in America tribes are along skin tone lines. All that stuff they do on Clubhouse isn't helping either. Black Americans didn't start this "diaspora war" but we gonna end it. Fall in line or take your chances with the white supremacist. Some one in this thread said something about people not calling out white supremacy. How can you do that on Twitter when they make it a point to keep Black people separated from other groups. You literally have to know these white supremacists by name because they just don't show up. I use to find them easily because I use to troll them. Richard Spencer,Charlie Kirk,Ben Shapiro,Kyle Rittenhouse,& on & on & on. To keep it 💯, most Black people are intimidated by approaching white supremacist online unless Tariq is in the room. Except Wonni Spotts.
    One thing people tend to forget, Tariq isn't out here in these streets. This dude is living in a predominately white gated community. lol.

but to be honest, c00ning black americans are a much bigger threat than an off-code immigrant. most of our most relevant movements were destroyed from the inside by our own, used as a tool for WS.

you do not need to know white supremacists by name. It's the SYSTEM of WS black people should have smoke for. People care too much about these online personalities and twitter spaces but love the system.

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Soldiers coming through our streets destabilizing our economy. They may not be foreign, but I don’t think that matters.

6D684E7B-72B7-4921-B62B-89EA1D8AB442.jpeg

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    but to be honest, c00ning black americans are a much bigger threat than an off-code immigrant. most of our most relevant movements were destroyed from the inside by our own, used as a tool for WS.
    This. Like how the F did a bunch of Marxist loons become the face and the people commanding BLM? Those black ladies were taught by white Marxist teachers in college. They love getting our women in their classes so they can indoctrinate them and used them against us.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm glad you're seeing that but I'm not those people. Most of the people you're talking about are Tariq followers that literally just got on Twitter. I got smoke for illegal immigrants,white supremacists and anyone else that's coming for my people. If you want to squad up with foreigners then be my guest. You're from Georgia & y'all just started getting all these types of folks. I live in New York where this disrespect has been going on from foreigners since I was in grade school. You know why you don't see me on Twitter? Because I was banned for banging on white supremacists. The white supremacist & thr foreigners can get it because they work together to destroy
    Soldiers coming through our streets destabilizing our economy. They may not be foreign, but I don’t think that matters.

View attachment 5911

I grew up in a multiracial,multicultural environment in DC so I know everyone isn’t the devil, but ,unfortunately, many are. Most are, because they bring it with them or learn it hanging around all the white folks. Foreigners start out humble ,friendly or at least and kinda tolerant; but once they get a seat at the table they got mad smoke for FBAs. I keep warning my Carolina and Georgia relatives about this. The integration elders don’t get it. The Jim Crow elderly elders sometimes do, though. This is real, not cult paranoia. They’re a problem with jobs and once they get in positions of power.
    Off code negroes are just as bad, though.

Yes, curfews and riots are terrifying, but our elders went through Jim Crow. We can learn from them how to handle soldiers in the street. Some of us still live near sundown towns. And stressing over trying not to get killed when getting a loaf of bread does a job on you.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tariq tried to put the fire out by saying he only has smoke for the coon class of Black immigrants but the fire was to widespread to put out.
    So true he did that when Secure the Tribe started attacking Jason Black. He tried to put the genie back in the bottle but no one was trying to here it. He keeps stoking the flame like when he blamed that hairstyle on that African lady.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m sorry but they need to stay home and fix their problems there. But they are being used this government does not want to help anyone black. Never have and never will. These clowns want something. Not enough room to go into it here. This is political. We can complain about them coming here. But until we pull out of the American system and way of life they will always have something to eat from. Stop supporting the system. I bet too many of us is going to celebrate this hellish day coming up. Keep your and let’s pool our resources this is the only way they will stay home in their country and fix it. Let’s do for self.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I grew up in a multiracial,multicultural environment in DC so I know everyone isn’t the devil, but ,unfortunately, many are. Most are, because they bring it with them or learn it hanging around all the white folks. Foreigners start out humble ,friendly or at least and kinda tolerant; but once they get a seat at the table they got mad smoke for FBAs. I keep warning my Carolina and Georgia relatives about this. The integration elders don’t get it. The Jim Crow elderly elders sometimes do, though. This is real, not cult paranoia. They’re a problem with jobs and once they get in positions of power.
    Off code negroes are just as bad, though.

Yes, curfews and riots are terrifying, but our elders went through Jim Crow. We can learn from them how to handle soldiers in the street. Some of us still live near sundown towns. And stressing over trying not to get killed when getting a loaf of bread does a job on you.
    They are not going to stay home in their countries until we pull out of the American system. We keep feeding them because we are still plugged in. Stop feeding these people and they will go home. That is everybody. Everybody is eating our flesh.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The U.S. government has allowed a Nigerian family to "seek asylum" because the father owned a print shop & Boko Haram supposedly wanted him to print some pamphlets. So they ran to the U.S. illegally and lived in the New York city homeless system until white people noticed his son was a chess prodigy. 5 years later and now they have asylum. I wonder if Black Americans can seek asylum in other countries from white supremacy? Nah,we don't run,we fight. Nigerian child chess prodigy granted US asylum
    Hell naw we can’.