The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

#Nigerian #MMA fighter Israel Adesanya defends #JoeRogan

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used to be a fan of his up until this point. The signs were all there I suppose. Non #FBA, most of his crew is white, I've never seen him with a female and I've never seen him train with black people... Defending a racist at any cost is the ultimate coon move, they act like this Rogan racist is someone special, like they are compelled to defend him, why?
    He's a cocky white boy that sits in a studio talking sh*t... Nothing special about this troglodyte, nothing.

View: https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1492132702933291008?t=WNgzqk_vRc8KImHGHO5IkQ&s=19

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "I'm black I can take this one."
    Doesn't mean you should. We do not condone coonery from FBA, let alone foreign blacks and tethers. Like sir you really just sat there with your mouth busted wide open eating Hoe Rogan's whole, unsightly, beefy pale white ass on international camera and burped with a pro-racist round of applause from the crowd throughout. By the way, did you or do you have that same energy for BLM, the recent Amir Locke murder, Kaepernick, and other concerns regarding black people in America? If not, then shut your fucking mouth.

Ofc Hoe Rogan will be nice and make exceptions to coons while still being and feeling racist towards black people as a whole / collective. The same type of coon to defend plenty of racists such as Trump, Biden, Clinton, Bush, Howard Stern, Paula Deen, the Founding thieving ass Founders, Harvey Levin, Andy Cohen, Marilyn Manson, Pantera lead singer, PewDiePie, Don Imus, Eminem, Mark Wahlberg, Justin Bieber, even a Rush Limbaugh, and billions more.

Is Hoe Rogan paying these coons under the table for this level of PR, or are these coons so psychologically destroyed that they will gleefully offer Hoe Rogan free PR without him even asking them?

Did Kramer's racist ass even get this much support back in 2008 when he got caught out there? Before current "cancel culture" existed? If times supposedly changed nearly 14 years later in 2022 and if America was so progressive, then why Joe Rogan is getting more support than ever before for his anti-black racism in both America and the rest of the world? Even from those who called him out originally?

If Kramer got Kramered back in 08 and things changed for the better, then Joe Rogan should be Paula Deened x 10.

"You know what they're trying to do. You can't control the man. He's on one of the biggest platforms in the world right now."

Did he come out to support Dave Chappelle, Bill Cosby, DaBaby, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Hart, and other prominent or well-known black celebrities with that same exact line of reasoning?

Or is it just help flexing his coon muscles and actually saying this:

Coon translation:

They trying to knock our good white brotha Joe Rogan down. He knows the struggle, hangs with us, talks to us, and puts us on, so that makes him black and one of us too. He's like a father figure to us. And my white zaddy is just way too powerful, cannot be stopped, and will continue to prosper, dominate, colonize, and reign supreme.

And he can say and do whatever the fuck he wants whether you like it or not. He is white, powerful, and privileged. Who gonna check him boo? You can't control and fault the white man. Bitch sit down.

It's freedom of speech all day man because censorship is wack af. So fuck your political correctness, your existence, and your feelings. He is huge and important and you are a small nobody talking shit online. If Dave Chappelle, a black man, was given a pass then you definitely have to give our honorable brotha Joe Rogan the keys to your heart.

"Fuck the noise."

No.
    Fuck you. Fuck the audience. Fuck the bishes sitting and standing next to you and around you. And fuck what you stand for. Triple Fuck Joe Rogan.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I asked him one question

"Would Hoe Rogan defend you if you were caught spewing Anti-White garbage?"

I'm still waiting for an answer.
    This shit been going on forever too we’ve jsut been making excuses for it. It really is a new day and those that are not on code are going to have a rude awakening. White people are no ally and they nothing in store for the tethers.

Sankara

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Is Hoe Rogan paying these coons under the table for this level of PR, or are these coons so psychologically destroyed that they will gleefully offer Hoe Rogan free PR without him even asking them?
    It’s psychological. They do it back home too which is why a lot of like my family had to leave.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    cmblankstare
    Why do they want stupid prizes sohh bad?
    You from SOHH?

Damn nigga I been seeing niggas here from BGOL, SOHH, AHH, and r'where small family. This MMA nigga just proved #securethetribe right. But like that nigga Jay always says the coons go both ways because you got this nigga right here cooning but J Prince and Willie D right behind him too. We gotta have feet on the neck of coon all across the board.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I asked him one question

"Would Hoe Rogan defend you if you were caught spewing Anti-White garbage?"

I'm still waiting for an answer.
    If you asked Hoe Rogan or any non-Black if they would defend a Black person for being "racist", the answer to that would be a resounding, furious, obnoxious, vehement, violent, repulsive "Hell Fucking No. No fucking way! Black people can't complain about racism when they're racist to other people including whites!" None of these racial, ethnic, religious, sexuality, immigrant, and other groups would stand for that shit at all. Especially with how all of these whites and others always LOVE accusing Black people of "racism" against them and their groups (which is absolute fiction).

Even when that Rabbi was recently "defending" Whoopi to a very minute degree regarding her Holocaust commentary, he was heavily still on code and wants to help undermine and reprimand her and other Black people for speaking about Jewish things.

The terms such as "snowflake", "SJW", "wokism" and "cancel culture" don't and never will truly apply to Black people. We have a real, proven, ongoing grievance more than anyone else and they know it. Those terms only apply to overly privileged dipshits and coons whining about being "cancelled" because they cannot practice anti-Black racism, white supremacy and fuckshit without any pushback or criticism anymore, as well as groups like the non-Black POC / LGBT / Jewish taking shit too far in order to get everyone to bow down to them or promote harmful idea that their grievances are equal or greater to Black people's.

This applies to the LGBT trying to equate their issues to Black people's issues and promote the bullshit lie that transphobia and homophobia are both due to white supremacy and anti-Blackness. Ironically, countless privileged white males are transitioning into white transwomen Karens at alarming rates. Gee, how does that argument work again?

This also applies to those getting fired over a racist remark against Black people, and LGBT / Joowish / others trying to cancel celebrities (especially black celebrities) over trivial remarks about people in their groups or their groups as a whole.

When it comes to oppression, we are the standard and everybody always tries to compare their suffering to ours to get their benefits and reparations off it, while we still get NOTHING. Because they know our oppression is off the charts. And they have extreme, deep-seated resentment towards us partly because of the fact that no matter how bad things get for them, they will never be the true victims of this country and their worst days will NEVER compare than most of our best days.

It burns them the fuck up that they can't really whine and complain about their life's hiccups too much because it makes them "almost" think about the shit they always take for granted (like not being under systematic oppression like black people are) and they HATE that. Why do you think they accuse us of being crying complainers and bootstrap-less whiners who always pull "the race card?" They're projecting! And ironically, it's these privileged fucks that play the race card game after we clock them, and when they're already privileged. Imagine if they and non-Blacks were actually oppressed to the level that we still are?

They are no different than a super rich kid walking around in an airport and singing woe is me because he missed his flight and is having issues with his family while a few feet away, while some poor Black kid from a bad situation is sleeping on an airport's bench because of homelessness / no available shelters until he is kicked out by security and forced to sleep outside.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you asked Hoe Rogan or any non-Black if they would defend a Black person for being "racist", the answer to that would be a resounding, furious, obnoxious, vehement, violent, repulsive "Hell Fucking No. No fucking way! Black people can't complain about racism when they're racist to other people including whites!" None of these racial, ethnic, religious, sexuality, immigrant, and other groups would stand for that shit at all. Especially with how all of these whites and others always LOVE accusing Black people of "racism" against them and their groups (which is absolute fiction).

Even when that Rabbi was recently "defending" Whoopi to a very minute degree regarding her Holocaust commentary, he was heavily still on code and wants to help undermine and reprimand her and other Black people for speaking about Jewish things.

The terms such as "snowflake", "SJW", "wokism" and "cancel culture" don't and never will truly apply to Black people. We have a real, proven, ongoing grievance more than anyone else and they know it. Those terms only apply to overly privileged dipshits and coons whining about being "cancelled" because they cannot practice anti-Black racism, white supremacy and fuckshit without any pushback or criticism anymore, as well as groups like the non-Black POC / LGBT / Jewish taking shit too far in order to get everyone to bow down to them or promote harmful idea that their grievances are equal or greater to Black people's.

This applies to the LGBT trying to equate their issues to Black people's issues and promote the bullshit lie that transphobia and homophobia are both due to white supremacy and anti-Blackness. Ironically, countless privileged white males are transitioning into white transwomen Karens at alarming rates. Gee, how does that argument work again?

This also applies to those getting fired over a racist remark against Black people, and LGBT / Joowish / others trying to cancel celebrities (especially black celebrities) over trivial remarks about people in their groups or their groups as a whole.

When it comes to oppression, we are the standard and everybody always tries to compare their suffering to ours to get their benefits and reparations off it, while we still get NOTHING. Because they know our oppression is off the charts. And they have extreme, deep-seated resentment towards us partly because of the fact that no matter how bad things get for them, they will never be the true victims of this country and their worst days will NEVER compare than most of our best days.

It burns them the fuck up that they can't really whine and complain about their life's hiccups too much because it makes them "almost" think about the shit they always take for granted (like not being under systematic oppression like black people are) and they HATE that. Why do you think they accuse us of being crying complainers and bootstrap-less whiners who always pull "the race card?" They're projecting! And ironically, it's these privileged fucks that play the race card game after we clock them, and when they're already privileged. Imagine if they and non-Blacks were actually oppressed to the level that we still are?

They are no different than a super rich kid walking around in an airport and singing woe is me because he missed his flight and is having issues with his family while a few feet away, while some poor Black kid from a bad situation is sleeping on an airport's bench because of homelessness / no available shelters until he is kicked out by security and forced to sleep outside.
    People see us as the stepping stone on the way to getting a piece of the pie. I think part of the hatred stems from the contempt they have for us letting them get away with this treatment. I think the new energy we are bringing is going to start balancing thi out and very soon

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Your quote made it to social media.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ3WXa1rhZU/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

I wonder how that happened.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Um...Well the coons come at night y'all. Glad I never heard of this dude. I mean, this dude just had to had to speak up and out for #JimCrowJoeRogan. Like why? I guess he needed to prove to his white supremacist paymasters that he's a good ol boy for a pat on the head and a few more butter biscuits or maybe he think HoeJoe going to put him on his piece of shit podcast? Smh.