Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw this video clip floating around and wow. These people are getting bold. Are we to believe someone that is like her really got teased for something like this? I have massive amounts of doubt. If anything, she probably got teased for being insufferable. I have a co-worker that is a natural blonde and she has darker skin than Nikki does. And the fact that a Republican woman is taking this stance makes me think that these democrats are looking to switch sides to save face. Keep an eye out for it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She probably did and instead of jt making her love herself she tried to remove everything that made her Indian. Her name is Nimrata Randhawa and now she goes by Nikki Haley and conducts herself no different than a White woman. I truly believe she was teased and it turned her into a mega sellout.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    Yes they (white kids) teased the hell out of them both males and females in grade school growing up. These white kids would be hyper little racist Nazis until you learned their parents were drunks, junkies or passed them off on a grandparents. I remember this one boy in my 5th grade class and he was kool as hell with me and could play the dozen as batter as us.
    Reactions: Kanu

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    She probably did and instead of jt making her love herself she tried to remove everything that made her Indian. Her name is Nimrata Randhawa and now she goes by Nikki Haley and conducts herself no different than a White woman. I truly believe she was teased and it turned her into a mega sellout.
    Well I didn't know all that but based on her attitude and the way she behaves, lies, etc. I have no sympathy for her if she was teased. I probably been more teased than her and it didn't make me become a spiteful sellout that enjoys bombing kids and wants people to work into their 70s.

I can't stand this woman at all.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well I didn't know all that but based on her attitude and the way she behaves, lies, etc. I have no sympathy for her if she was teased. I probably been more teased than her and it didn't make me become a spiteful sellout that enjoys bombing kids and wants people to work into their 70s.

I can't stand this woman at all.
    She’s a clown and a white supremacist apologist.