Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    D

Deleted member 1946

I live in Mississippi as well. Many folks here are trying to leave. They want to keep this place as backward as possible.

Revolution_2
    Revolution_2
    Indeed! Also, this was not to disrespect my brothers and sisters in Mississippi, it's the racists that I despise!
    MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Louisiana and Alabama aren't much better.
    D

Deleted member 1946

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Family of Mississippi Black man suspect white men murdered him

Rasheem Carter's family releases independent autopsy results

Family of Rasheem Carter Seeks Justice After Disappearance

What Happened to Rasheem Ryelle Carter in Taylorsville, Mississippi? | The Family Seeks Answers

Rasheem Carter update: Missing man found dead with severed head near Taylorsville, Mississippi, Attorney Ben Crump says

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is the same state that also:
    1. Gave millions of dollars to Brett Favre illegally and tried to cover it up.
    2. Is now having a severe water crisis in its state capital (Jackson, MS) that is over 80% Black while the racist white governor makes jokes about it and does nothing.
    3. Is now bringing back Jim Crow.

It's insane that we have an Anti-Lynching bill that recently passed yet the Jim Crow Joe Biden Admin is silent while this grieving family of Rasheem Carter is being victimized by injustice and domestic terrorism, the barbaric white supremacist murderers are still at large, the corrupt police is covering things up and waging psychological warfare on all Black people by claiming there is "no foul play", and this inhumane atrocity is still not getting enough coverage. What happened to Rasheem Carter is like was around to Emmett Till, who was a child. And just like the murderers of Rashee, Carter are still running around, so is the living murderer of Emmett Till (Carolyn Bryant) because the police and government we pay taxes to refuse to put them in prison.

Black people suffer the most and the worst inhumane, oppressive, violent terrorist attacks on this soil out of all groups and yet we still don't have a federal hate bill and other protections to protect us. And the existing laws continue to rarely be enforced to protect us. This is why more and more Black people will need to protect ourselves because nobody else will, not even the anti-Black racist government we are still forced to pay taxes to.

Why isn't Joe Biden and his administration stepping in to put sanctions on the Mississippi? Mississippi is especially in a dire state of emergency due to this unchecked racism and the rest of this country is almost no better. I guess Black lives don't truly matter to him or any other officials in his administration. Only Black votes matter to them, not Black lives.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Mississippi is a sh∆t hole country and my mom and that entire side of my family is from there! Yeah I said it!!!!
    America is an overly glorified shithole country surrounded by other mostly shithole countries or countries that are being compromised. The Earth is a Ghetto.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Family of Mississippi Black man suspect white men murdered him

Rasheem Carter's family releases independent autopsy results

Family of Rasheem Carter Seeks Justice After Disappearance

What Happened to Rasheem Ryelle Carter in Taylorsville, Mississippi? | The Family Seeks Answers

Rasheem Carter update: Missing man found dead with severed head near Taylorsville, Mississippi, Attorney Ben Crump says
    When is Ben Crump gonna start helping more LIVE Black men? He needs to expand ffs.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How exactly is there no foul play?
    His head was severed? Foul play or no.

So let's just go out on a limb here and say the explanation is the animals were the cause of that (which from an investigative point is doubtful). It will begs the question of how did his body end up somewhere like this. It has to be a offbeat hidden away area that doesn't get much foot traffic.

If it wasn't murder then how did he die? From what I can tell he looks relatively healthy. So did a healthy young person go to the middle of nowhere and drop dead for no apparent reason?

Let's go a stretch even further and say it was something like an overdose or severe allergic reaction. We're right back to the same question. Why in the middle of nowhere. Why did he go there in the first place?

But from an investigative point you would forgo all these questions. If the person tells you shortly beforehand that they are being threatened and then turns up dead with their head severed, any reasonable investigator is going to suspect foul play and treat it as such until proven otherwise?

Nothing about the statement no foul play is involved makes sense. If anything it makes me suspicious of the sheriff. He knows something and is likely involved.

It's going to seriously surprise me if he isn't involved. He knows who killed this young man and is using his position to cover it up!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    The more I hear about this story, the angrier I get. It is absolutely insane that the police would make such an outlandish claim without providing an explanation.
    They have the same old playbook. Black man hangs freedom a tree while his feet touch the ground, no foul play, drown in 2 inches of water, no foul play, rolled up in a mat with no organs, no foul play!

ART
    ART
    They love claiming how a Black person dying under mysterious and violent circumstances is an apparent "suicide" and that there was "no foul play" involved or detected.

Explain how you can hang yourself on a tree with your hands tied behind your back. I'm still waiting for that explanation. Oh, but they'll say it's not an issue of race! It's an issue of mental health (even though anti-Black racism which largely goes unpunished negatively impacts Black people's mental health, but they never bring that up and are careful not to make such a connection).

Oh the corrupt police made carried out an act of injustice, oops I mean "made a mistake", well let's give them more money, oops I mean "retraining and more resources for training" in order to maintain community trust with your taxpayer dollars, that way next time they don't miss, oops I mean, they don't miss an opportunity to "make things right." /s

Police Reform doesn't work. Punishment does.

Shoutout13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Mississippi is a sh∆t hole country and my mom and that entire side of my family is from there! Yeah I said it!!!!
    Here's what frustrates me about this "no foul play" lie:

Others mentioned how do you dismember (and decapitate) your own body

but it was mentioned in some reports that his parts were found in different

areas.

After being dismembered and decapitated, it is physically impossible to scatter
    your own parts.

It was coverup of murder plain and simple

and his blood cries out for justice.

Rasheem-Carter.jpeg

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    They will try to argue that it was animal activity.
    But we all know the truth.
    That's why I ask how and why was he even there to begin with?
    He wouldn't have been especially since he was worried about people threatening him.
    He was taken there by those who were making the threats. And they murdered him.
    Shoutout13
    Shoutout13
    In a sense it was animals.

Racist animals hiding behind white privilege.

Hypocrites that only claim to be about morality and forthrightness when it can be weaponized as a false narrative against us. But right now hiding behind lies like the cowards they really are.
    Reactions: ART
    ART
    ART
    Even if an animal was somehow involved, at least 1 "human" (if you can even call them that) was clearly also involved and the main perpetrator. There is concrete proof that his life was being threatened by demons in human flesh before his eventual, barbaric demise.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

areas.

your own parts.

areas.

your own parts.

View attachment 7106
    From the black coon to the white devil and all in between, they will pay for their transgressions against us. This is an absolute example of hatred towards us. We are fighting the same battles our ancestors fought since the beginning.

ART
    ART
    This is what makes me sick about all of these other groups complaining about hate crimes and trying to compare what they go through to the downright atrocities that Black people experience and are subjected to on a daily basis. For every Matthew Shepard, Xiao Zhen Xie, or Daniel Shaver, there are hundreds if not thousands of Emmett Tills, DeAndre Harrises, Jelani Days, Kendrick Johnsons, Amir Lockes, Latasha Harlinses, L’Daijohnique Lees, Ebony Nicole Williamses, and Sandra Blands.