The Official Destination for Music Lovers on 6ZEROS

Stats

Category
Music
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

No matter how much she sells, or how talented people say she is...

Mastamind

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
.... I'll never, ever be able to get into Adele, ever. She's the Taylor Swift from the other side of the pond, and over hyped white woman that does whatever genre she feels like trying decently at best and they still manage to sell well. Impressive, I know, but overall it just ain't for me. There. I said it.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    .... I'll never, ever be able to get into Adele, ever. She's the Taylor Swift from the other side of the pond, and over hyped white woman that does whatever genre she feels like trying decently at best and they still manage to sell well. Impressive, I know, but overall it just ain't for me. There. I said it.
    I feel the same she adds nothing of significance to music. She just decently soul sings and it gives white suburban soccer moms an “in” to listen to soul style music without having to listen to a black artist. That’s my take on it at least.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I feel the same she adds nothing of significance to music. She just decently soul sings and it gives white suburban soccer moms an “in” to listen to soul style music without having to listen to a black artist. That’s my take on it at least.

You said what I've been thinking this whole time...she's the white Eminem in a sense.

D

Deleted member 191

I don't disklike her but she's definitely someone i need to be in the mood to listen to. I'm not going to just jam out to Adele for Adele's sake yknow? I need to be in the mood to hear a specific song from her. Whereas, for example, Mariah Carey I'll go on spotify and just listen to Mariah Carey radio. Or Whitney Houston I'll just listen to all of Whitney Houston Radio or whatever. But Adele I just can't see myself ever doing that.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I 100% agree, she's overrated, over hyped and trying to sound like #FBA, she's no different than iggy, that white girl "rapper". Fake.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Soccer mom soul.

jay z no GIF

A dude listening to Adele is a no go just like listening to Beyoncé the queen of weed plates.

charx63

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Let us give Adele credit, where credit is due. She can sing and write in a time, where most artists can't do either one. But she is the typical artist from the dominant society who wants us to contribute to her already white propped up coffers and get nothing in return from her. I guess she thinks having a black partner will booster her cultural credibility, ensuring her goal to financially vulture us. As far as culture is concerned, that society knows it needs us to validate its' talent (or lack of, more often than not) and abilities, to make them popular world-wide, for example, Eminem as someone already mentioned. He became popular with his people after he was seen with our people, having been mentored and supported by one of our hip hop pioneers - unfortunately. The only thing he kind of gave us is 50 Cents and I don't see him as a real prize for us. Adele will never ever do even that. She has nothing to prove to us except that she can carry a tune, is now skinny, has blonde hair (I think) and is riding and/or is presently being ridden by a black man. Our talent is obvious to them which is one of the reasons they hate us and try neither to promote nor mention us - until forced. And even that mention is aimed at the banal, the negatives, the undermining, the ludicrous. (In an interview with Pierce Morgen, I think for CNN, he asked Beyoncé, who I'm not really a fan of, but who has more talent than and has musically outsold J.Lo, whose butt was bigger, hers or J.Lo. That would have had me walking out of the interview. Excuse me, I forget, in spite of her international success, she is a lady who doesn't have a high school diploma and probably doesn't recognize the tactic by a white supremacist interviewer of belittling her accomplishments, especially as a female, by sexualizing her. That is why she continued the interview I turned off in disgust a minute later.) Well, let Adele stay on her side of the tracks and collect royalties from her people who love imitation black sound (Elvis) and we stay on ours, listening to and appreciating our legends as well as present day, talented (the very few) artists. She isn't really worthy enough to be discussed on this platform.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let us give Adele credit, where credit is due. She can sing and write in a time, where most artists can't do either one. But she is the typical artist from the dominant society who wants us to contribute to her already white propped up coffers and get nothing in return from her. I guess she thinks having a black partner will booster her cultural credibility, ensuring her goal to financially vulture us. As far as culture is concerned, that society knows it needs us to validate its' talent (or lack of, more often than not) and abilities, to make them popular world-wide, for example, Eminem as someone already mentioned. He became popular with his people after he was seen with our people, having been mentored and supported by one of our hip hop pioneers - unfortunately. The only thing he kind of gave us is 50 Cents and I don't see him as a real prize for us. Adele will never ever do even that. She has nothing to prove to us except that she can carry a tune, is now skinny, has blonde hair (I think) and is riding and/or is presently being ridden by a black man. Our talent is obvious to them which is one of the reasons they hate us and try neither to promote nor mention us - until forced. And even that mention is aimed at the banal, the negatives, the undermining, the ludicrous. (In an interview with Pierce Morgen, I think for CNN, he asked Beyoncé, who I'm not really a fan of, but who has more talent than and has musically outsold J.Lo, whose butt was bigger, hers or J.Lo. That would have had me walking out of the interview. Excuse me, I forget, in spite of her international success, she is a lady who doesn't have a high school diploma and probably doesn't recognize the tactic by a white supremacist interviewer of belittling her accomplishments, especially as a female, by sexualizing her. That is why she continued the interview I turned off in disgust a minute later.) Well, let Adele stay on her side of the tracks and collect royalties from her people who love imitation black sound (Elvis) and we stay on ours, listening to and appreciating our legends as well as present day, talented (the very few) artists. She isn't really worthy enough to be discussed on this platform.
    Applaud Standing Ovation GIF by Black Market

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She can sing and write in a time, where most artists can't do either one.
    I don’t agree with this though because it’s giving her way too much props. There’s a multitude of singers who can write and sing but they don’t get the push be cause they are not a novelty like her. The distribution mechanism has been decentralized but the marketing is still behind big capital so the Black singers who can blow are being deprioritized for mindless rap sanging. But I do agree with the rest of your post it’s spot on