Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

No Red Wave? Something doesn’t feel right with this.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
s8BdyDPl.jpg

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Y'all really gonna do "Stop the Steal" sequel?
    Tell Republicans to run normal cacs and they'll win until democrats get their shit tougher.

Normal cac washes Warnock & maybe even fetterman.

Dems are to stupid to steal elections. Aren't they about to lose congress?
    The media did a great job at marketing this election as a choice between Democracy and Tyranny. The subliminal messaging they infused with images of Jan 6th tainted the hardcore MAGA Republicans.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black Americans aren't on code.
    If you were to do a very modest estimate I'd say about 1.5 million black people are on code about sitting it out. Not even half of that are willing to protest vote!

Damn near the entire rest are either blue no matter who or just don't care at all.

So those that don't care at all likely wouldn't vote anyway so sitting out doesn't matter. However if you got that group to care enough to go and protest vote then we would bring the Democratic party to their knees.

Now understand that is going to mean Republicans take control. They aren't good at all. However if the Democratic party sees that we've actively made strides to get them out of office and unless they address us we'll keep them out they'll have no choice but to negotiate with us!

We won't ever get enough of the blue no matter who on code. There are people on a site like 6 zeros that are completely off code. That tells you about the general population.

However we can change the conversation about those of us on code to voting the Democrats out. We can talk to people we know who are disinterested and get them on code about voting against the Democrats!

Jay_Judah202

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Y'all really gonna do "Stop the Steal" sequel?
    Tell Republicans to run normal cacs and they'll win until democrats get their shit tougher.

Normal cac washes Warnock & maybe even fetterman.

Dems are to stupid to steal elections. Aren't they about to lose congress?
    I received 5 extra mail in ballots for unknown people at my home. What would stop me from dropping them ALL off at the PO??? Dems and their poll workers are cheating.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I received 5 extra mail in ballots for unknown people at my home. What would stop me from dropping them ALL off at the PO??? Dems and their poll workers are cheating.
    Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

5 extra? That’s an easy way to cheat the system and pretend as if was a mistake at the printer. They’re basically telling you…you know what to do.

Shoutout13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Cheating is what's happening.
    This feels like that survey where they asked us what was our primary issue to be addressed.

We answered "Reparations".

They ignored it and told us that we were mostly concerned about "voting rights".

This is another case where they ignoring what actually happened
    and instead are "telling us how we voted".

Which translates to, as you said, cheating.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This feels like that survey where they asked us what was our primary issue to be addressed.

We answered "Reparations".

They ignored it and told us that we were mostly concerned about "voting rights".

This is another case where they ignoring what actually happened
    and instead are "telling us how we voted".

Which translates to, as you said, cheating.
    I think it's seriously being estimated how many blue no matter who are within our community.
    To those people voting rights is a primary issue because CNN and MSNBC tells them it is!

Our issues get ignored because that massive amount of individuals within the black community are brainwashed and vote based on what CNN and MSNBC tells them.

I know because I was one of them before the 2020 election!

Baba Lekan

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    The GOP seemingly had a layup line in order come midterms until they pissed down their legs and tried ban abortion.

Those single issue white women would have been in the bag if they could have just shut the fuck up and rode the "vote for us because we're not them" campaign like the DNC did with Trump.

I think blaming black voting patterns for how white women vote is a fools errand. Becky generally doesn't give shit about anything more than the ability to delete Brad's babies IMO.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The media did a great job at marketing this election as a choice between Democracy and Tyranny. The subliminal messaging they infused with images of Jan 6th tainted the hardcore MAGA Republicans.
    True. I have been demanding to see Footage of the Hang Man’s gallows being moved into place or either being built; it doesn’t exist. The best I could do was find 1 DC affiliate whose Anchor admitted it was a prop, and the same Anchor interviewed some random “journalist” who alluded to a mysterious & unknown Black man that actually cut the noose down from the gallows and scurried away. 🤣😂

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Report it then and let us know what they say.
    dems cheat but never give themselves full control? Sounds stupid to me

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I reported it during the 2020 election and they actually sent more this go round.
    It sounds like they were enticing you and some other Black people to commit voter fraud so that you all can help them win their elections as they arrest y'all afterwards and give y'all some "I voted 5 times today" stickers as a "thank you."

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    DeSantis is easier 2 beat.
    I think Trump is easier. He's verifiable crazy. DeSantis is the smarter version. If he runs, he will do what Republicans have been doing as a strategy for decades since Nixon.

He'll go far right in the primaries to solidify his base and get the nomination but will sound like a moderate in the general election to get the middle / independents and sound reasonable.