The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Not A Fan Of FEDTV But......

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Notice how white people, mainly white Americans are the only people that are deep into which people are more intelligent than others? Jews, Chinese, Indians, who could make a decent claim about their own people's being the most intelligent don't trip on it, don't do any research into it for the most part.

White Americans (and to some extent in the past, Germans, Brits, French) have worked backwards in the whole IQ thing. They start with their own on top and work backwards and 100 years ago they had the same Jews, Chinese and Indians who have scored much higher than them on standardized tests as being 'below average IQ'.

I don't even bother, all I do is note whatever white person is bringing it up, they've just outed themselves as hard core white supremacists.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    With that tree analogy though...
    The Wire Roland Brice GIF

Connecting all the dots.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    on a sidenote, black people need to boycott going on Vlad TV. He uses that black wife as cover. I can only imagine all the slick shyt she hears on the daily, but he's white and a multi millionaire so she ain't tripping. I'm curious how much push back she does on it. My guess is she shuts up and lives the lifestyle at best and cosigns some of it at worst.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Black people ain't gon stop going on there. I don't understand the fascination, honestly. He's said and done so much already that he should be persona non grata among us, but still people like Michael Jai White, John Salley, Boosie and countless other Blacks still mess with him. Its the same deal with the Demoncrats. There are too many among us who don't mind or even enjoy the disresepct these others have for our people. I typically don't even like clicking on V-Lad's videos, but somehow his vids will sneak through the algorithym even when i select "don't recommend this channel." on the youtube homepage

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people ain't gon stop going on there. I don't understand the fascination, honestly. He's said and done so much already that he should be persona non grata among us, but still people like Michael Jai White, John Salley, Boosie and countless other Blacks still mess with him. Its the same deal with the Demoncrats. There are too many among us who don't mind or even enjoy the disresepct these others have for our people. I typically don't even like clicking on V-Lad's videos, but somehow his vids will sneak through the algorithym even when i select "don't recommend this channel." on the youtube homepage
    Because our self-preservation mechanism is individualized. Getting more clicks from being on Vlad is worth it for the individual gain even if it means collective exploitation and suffering.