Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Now they admit the vaccine is causing cardiac arrest but they lie and say it's rare. Don't be fooled. This is why Im always talking about being on code. We will clown each other but go and take the white man's medical treatment. Always Question them. This is the new Tuskegee. Now they are telling you not to believe your eyes. Don't let them fool you.

What we know about COVID vaccines and 'extremely rare' heart problems What we know about COVID vaccines and 'extremely rare' heart problems

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And they set it all up that ppl cant sue. Foul as all hell.

Jay
    Jay
    When I saw that I knew the fix was in.
    The Honorable
    The Honorable
    The contrast between "it's safe and effective" and "you cannot sue for any side effects" never say well with me.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And they set it all up that ppl cant sue. Foul as all hell.
    They go to great lengths to confuse and scare the masses into submission. You have to be extremely strong willed as well as a critical thinker to avoid their hypnotization techniques.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They go to great lengths to confuse and scare the masses into submission. You have to be extremely strong willed as well as a critical thinker to avoid their hypnotization techniques.
    This is why I am the sole holdout. They can color me bad idgaf.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have a bunch of family members, or just people that I love (but not related to) who took a shot(s). I worry about them!!!I I do think some people are starting to wake up, but not enough. The shot doesn't prevent one from catching the virus nor spreading covid. I still have some family members who are ignorant to the truth. One was saying people dying from covid are unvaccinated or most in the hospital represent people who aren't vaccinated. I find that odd considering my unvaccinated relative beat the virus twice already without hospitalization. Hmmm. They just don't want to admit that people in the hospitals who are worse off or dying have underlying health conditions.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not all of us can, or even want to be vegan, though. Definitely don’t want to be forced into it.

I think it just means being very selective of meat and dairy sources; going to farmer’s markets, seeking out individual farmers, and health food co-ops.

We probably have a while to get meat and dairy from the regular stores since it may take a while to roll this out in the US.
    I may know people who know more about this, so I’ll post more after talking to them.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Not all of us can, or even want to be vegan, though. Definitely don’t want to be forced into it.

I think it just means being very selective of meat and dairy sources; going to farmer’s markets, seeking out individual farmers, and health food co-ops.

We probably have a while to get meat and dairy from the regular stores since it may take a while to roll this out in the US.
    I may know people who know more about this, so I’ll post more after talking to them.
    I knew Black farmers in TX, but don't know of any here in GA. My concern is animals being injected with who knows what, then charge outrageous amounts at the grocery stores & you've NO IDEA what you're truly eating!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shit, I'm already mostly vaxed up, but I'm not going to bother getting the boosters going forward. I think at this point, it's poitless to do so, and if there is further risk of hear problems, I'll pass. But, I may already be a ticking time bomb.
    Same here.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’ve heard from a good source that mRna is being approved for livestock and animals. 😩
    That's a bombshell update.

That's That shit. Our bodies already have MRNA. Im not against all vaccines per se but Im damn sure not a fan covid vaccines because they made them too fast. It normally takes ten years to make a solid vaccine not 10 months.

Good time to become totally Vegan.
    Now we might be eventually eating meat filled not just with hormones and other harmful elements, but with potentially harmful mRNA vaccine remnants too. And if they mandate this for all livestock, animals, and farms, then even local farmers and butchers will be forced to comply unless they defy or fight back against it. Going vegan and eating organic isn't necessarily the best option either as they still put a lot of unhealthy junk in many vegan and organic foods too.

D

Deleted member 1946

Now they admit the vaccine is causing cardiac arrest but they lie and say it's rare. Don't be fooled. This is why Im always talking about being on code. We will clown each other but go and take the white man's medical treatment. Always Question them. This is the new Tuskegee. Now they are telling you not to believe your eyes. Don't let them fool you.

What we know about COVID vaccines and 'extremely rare' heart problems What we know about COVID vaccines and 'extremely rare' heart problems
    Uh oh. This could be why so many folks are dropping dead. If they shove something onto us, we need to run the other way. They never shove good things onto us. This is how I knew the vaccine was harmful.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Uh oh. This could be why so many folks are dropping dead. If they shove something onto us, we need to run the other way. They never shove good things onto us. This is how I knew the vaccine was harmful.
    The simple becomes complex and the complex can be made simple. Keeping it simple provides a safety net. I completely agree. If they pushing it. Run AWAY!!! Speedily!!!!

D

Deleted member 1946

The simple becomes complex and the complex can be made simple. Keeping it simple provides a safety net. I completely agree. If they pushing it. Run AWAY!!! Speedily!!!!
    Yep. And most of my family members took it. I saw something back in 2009 that said that the population would drop from 330 million in 2020 to about 150 million in 2025. This was 2009 which was 14 years ago. They planned this COVID crap and knew those vaccines would delete our folks (or make them have extra health issues).

D

Deleted member 1946

That's a bombshell update.

Now we might be eventually eating meat filled not just with hormones and other harmful elements, but with potentially harmful mRNA vaccine remnants too. And if they mandate this for all livestock, animals, and farms, then even local farmers and butchers will be forced to comply unless they defy or fight back against it. Going vegan and eating organic isn't necessarily the best option either as they still put a lot of unhealthy junk in many vegan and organic foods too.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they have already done this. In fact, I think they likely have even with the organic/vegan foods.

D

Deleted member 1946

I have a bunch of family members, or just people that I love (but not related to) who took a shot(s). I worry about them!!!I I do think some people are starting to wake up, but not enough. The shot doesn't prevent one from catching the virus nor spreading covid. I still have some family members who are ignorant to the truth. One was saying people dying from covid are unvaccinated or most in the hospital represent people who aren't vaccinated. I find that odd considering my unvaccinated relative beat the virus twice already without hospitalization. Hmmm. They just don't want to admit that people in the hospitals who are worse off or dying have underlying health conditions.
    Absolutely. Folks are brainwashed, and they think they are thinking for themselves. Absolutely not.

Jay
    Jay
    Great post. You know your propaganda is great when people think they are thinking for themselves.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. And most of my family members took it. I saw something back in 2009 that said that the population would drop from 330 million in 2020 to about 150 million in 2025. This was 2009 which was 14 years ago. They planned this COVID crap and knew those vaccines would delete our folks (or make them have extra health issues).
    This is what being conscious is about. We have to be able to be aware of long term devices of destruction used against us. Evil in high places and their ability to be 30 years ahead go hand in hand. They see the numbers. Their time is short. Thus they had to react in a manner that would allow them to steal kill and destroy.
    The good book says never trust your enemy.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    And they will continue to say it's 100% safe to get I bet. Yet we have healthy kids out here it seems, dying because of a fatal side effect.

Which vaccine puts you more at risk? I got the Maderna one, which I'm assuming is the mRNA one everyone mentions. I got two shots and a booster of Moderna. Haven't had problems, but I've been cautious ever since I heard of young guys dying from out of the blue heart attacks.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I truly hate how even if you are okay with most of the other vaccines (MMR, chickenpox, DTaP, IPV, etc.) but only have gripes about the COVID-19 vaccine and its booster shots, you'll now be labeled as an anti-vaxxer which makes zero sense to me. Before the covid pandemic, while they were pushy with the optional flu vaccines, they didn't call people anti-vaxxers for not taking them. I must add that they do require or "force" people to take the MMR, DTaP, IPV, and other required vaccines too but at least there are studies available along with very long trials and testing periods to ensure that they remain effective while causing as little side effects and damages as possible. COVID-19 vaccines on the other hand.. 👀 I feel like I'm guinea pig n a population control experiment and guinea pigs only live for so long (7 years).

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Been hearing too many stories about young people dying because of heart attacks, shit scares me because I have a history of heart issues in my family. Though I think I'm healthy enough, it does worry me after all this news as of late. If it can cause heart attacks in healthy people, no one is safe.
    Once you know the truth you can do something about it. Heart health issues run in my family as well brother so I understand your concern. A way to heal your heart is to consume red fruits and vegetables. Different color fruits and vegetables represent the system that food heals. In the case of our hearts consume dark and bright red fruits and vegetables. I just bought some pomegranate juice for that purpose.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I truly hate how even if you are okay with most of the other vaccines (MMR, chickenpox, DTaP, IPV, etc.) but only have gripes about the COVID-19 vaccine and its booster shots, you'll now be labeled as an anti-vaxxer which makes zero sense to me. Before the covid pandemic, while they were pushy with the optional flu vaccines, they didn't call people anti-vaxxers for not taking them. I must add that they do require or "force" people to take the MMR, DTaP, IPV, and other required vaccines too but at least there are studies and very long trials available to ensure that they remain effective while causing as little side effects and damages as possible. COVID-19 vaccines on the other hand.. 👀 I feel like I'm guinea pig n a population control experiment and guinea pigs only live for so long (7 years).
    I'm right there with you sis. I have taken vaccines in my childhood but those were extensively tested ove years like you stated.
    We know science we are not as foolish as they wish us to be.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is what being conscious is about. We have to be able to be aware of long term devices of destruction used against us. Evil in high places and their ability to be 30 years ahead go hand in hand. They see the numbers. Their time is short. Thus they had to react in a manner that would allow them to steal kill and destroy.
    The good book says never trust your enemy.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm right there with you sis. I have taken vaccines in my childhood but those were extensively tested ove years like you stated.
    We know science we are not as foolish as they wish us to be.
    When they are moving goalposts, they fool us into believing that them moving goalposts to the point of societal harm is actually "progressive" that "new information >>> old information."

Do they even use and teach about the scientific method anymore?

Anything can be released as a vaccine.
    Anything and anybody can be a woman.
    Anyone can be Black.
    Anything can be made into food, even crayons, batteries, and sewage.
    Certain animals sex anything that moves, don't bathe with water, take over others' territories, eat their own bodily waste and leave their undesirable young to perish, and since humans are animals why can't we do the same?
    Anything can be a home like a shack, a public bathroom, a tent, a sidewalk, or a ditch. Being Homeless can be a great Minimalist Lifestyle with these new tips!
    Anyone and anything can be whatever they want to be, including gay, transage, transracial, transhuman, translion, transtiger, transbear, a bar of soap, etc.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Been hearing too many stories about young people dying because of heart attacks, shit scares me because I have a history of heart issues in my family. Though I think I'm healthy enough, it does worry me after all this news as of late. If it can cause heart attacks in healthy people, no one is safe.

895902511b25903c863596b4251cb282--rainbows-healthy-foods.jpg

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When they are moving goalposts, they fool us into believing that them moving goalposts to the point of societal harm is actually "progressive" that "new information >>> old information."

Do they even use and teach about the scientific method anymore?

Anything can be released as a vaccine.
    Anything and anybody can be a woman.
    Anyone can be Black.
    Anything can be made into food, even crayons, batteries, and sewage.
    Certain animals sex anything that moves, don't bathe with water, take over others' territories, eat their own bodily waste and leave their undesirable young to perish, and since humans are animals why can't we do the same?
    Anything can be a home like a shack, a public bathroom, a tent, a sidewalk, or a ditch.
    Anyone and anything can be whatever they want to be, including gay, transage, transracial, transhuman, translion, transtiger, transbear, a bar of soap, etc.
    Its the spirit of the antichrist sis.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
    Isaiah 5:20 NKJV