Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
👀 When we were warning you about the dangers of intersectionality, caping for other groups collectively & other Anti-Black agendas.....Pleading to you that this DNC invented #stopasianshate movement was specifically TARGETED at, and meant to ATTACK Black Americans......

You called us "ashy", "dusty hotep's", "pick me's", "pseudo-academics", "misogynists", "Black Supremacists", "homophobes", "illiterates", "simple Simons", "Trump Voters", "Black Republicans", "hatemongers", and the name calling list goes on and on.

Well, time and truth always wins. Now the hard part is here, accepting truth that God has purposely revealed to you. Can we do it?

****Josiah put earphones back on....Jams Slim Thugs, Ashy to Classy****

Screenshot_20230701_182104_Twitter.jpg

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ☕🤓 Me personally... I feel like ending this🖕🏾💩 (what I consider) BREAD CRUMB of a "BLACK" loophole... Will hurt AMERIKKKA more...
    IT'S TIME FOR US TO HAVE A COME TO BLK.JESUS.😆..
    ☕ Focus on developing our trade skills, our youth developing their skills and TRULY commit to Black American group ECONOMICS💜... Since they're walKKKing back LITTLE "benefits" they claim to have given us🌐☕ now it's time for us to demand the true tab be paid in full. 🤔😒🧐
    African American Reaction GIF

عشا الله

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Remember how successful we were before we integrated into their mixed economy....we had our own,we hired our own we paid our own we allowed them to break that up it's time to separate from them again and start using them as tools to build our own again. It doesn't have to be loud or announced just make it part of the code. ✊🏿💯

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    👀 When we were warning you about the dangers of intersectionality, caping for other groups collectively & other Anti-Black agendas.....Pleading to you that this DNC invented #stopasianshate movement was specifically TARGETED at, and meant to ATTACK Black Americans......

You called us "ashy", "dusty hotep's", "pick me's", "pseudo-academics", "misogynists", "Black Supremacists", "homophobes", "illiterates", "simple Simons", "Trump Voters", "Black Republicans", "hatemongers", and the name calling list goes on and on.

Well, time and truth always wins. Now the hard part is here, accepting truth that God has purposely revealed to you. Can we do it?

****Josiah put earphones back on....Jams Slim Thugs, Ashy to Classy****

View attachment 8010
    And😭 just to add my petty cherry on top😆
    ☕ I FEEL it's being ended because BLACK transgender "GIRLS" are ganking ALL of their softball, volleyball, wrestling, TRACK or whatever scholarships they're little white Haley$$$ had a shot 😆😭☕ ... American dream 🤣
    Scary Movie Eating GIF