Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Oklahoma middle school teacher accused of sending explicit pictures to a student

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yoooooo you really need to talk to your kids. These teachers out here wilding!

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CeOlYSOq2q6/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

MIDWEST CITY, Okla. — An arrest warrant has been issued for a former Midwest City Middle School student who is accused of sending nude pictures to a 16-year-old boy.

Court documents say that Ivy Reneau, who is listed as a 7th grade science teacher at Midwest City Middle School, admitted to sending explicit pictures to a Midwest City High School student.

The student, who FOX23 has chosen not to identify, said he met Reneau at a soccer field at Rose State College. The student is on the Midwest City High School soccer team while Reneau was an assistant coach for the middle school soccer team.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

MIDWEST CITY, Okla. — An arrest warrant has been issued for a former Midwest City Middle School student who is accused of sending nude pictures to a 16-year-old boy.

Court documents say that Ivy Reneau, who is listed as a 7th grade science teacher at Midwest City Middle School, admitted to sending explicit pictures to a Midwest City High School student.

The student, who FOX23 has chosen not to identify, said he met Reneau at a soccer field at Rose State College. The student is on the Midwest City High School soccer team while Reneau was an assistant coach for the middle school soccer team.

This is why we are home schooling our daughter. I refuse to subject her to indoctrination and filth!!

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I'm talking to my grandkids, buying good touch bad touch books and errrythang. This pedophilia spirit is loose in the nation. America has the spirit of Rome and Greece all up and through everywhere. Talk to your childrn. Watch your children. Listen to them. Watch what they watch and check out those friends. And any time your gut/intutition/discernment tells you to move, then move.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm talking to my grandkids, buying good touch bad touch books and errrythang. This pedophilia spirit is loose in the nation. America has the spirit of Rome and Greece all up and through everywhere. Talk to your childrn. Watch your children. Listen to them. Watch what they watch and check out those friends. And any time your gut/intutition/discernment tells you to move, then move.
    They got it on the money girl you know they about that weirdo life...that's why they had to hit Epstein.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    This is why we are home schooling our daughter. I refuse to subject her to indoctrination and filth!!
    This is the smartest thing to do, takes racist teachers and principals out of it. And they can still have friends and have normal activities after school. Being in a chair for 8 hours is not learning anyways its indoctrination into being a drone. I seen fb groups that have black children learning together in a homeschooled community, that i thought was really smart. Maybe you can look into that.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

She did all that schooling just to have a illegal fling? SMH

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She did all that schooling just to have a illegal fling? SMH
    Too many demons and sickos out here are willing to risk it all to be racist, rapists, pedophiles, and violators.

And too many times wherever I see stories of adult female predators violating male children, you got some dumbass males online talking about how "damn I wish I was that boy, I would bang the shit outta her" and "I wish someone would sexually harass me" as they look like this:

south-park-nice.jpg

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Too many demons and sickos out here are willing to risk it all to be racist, rapists, pedophiles, and violators.

And too many times wherever I see stories of adult female predators violating male children, you got some dumbass males online talking about how "damn I wish I was that boy, I would bang the shit outta her" and "I wish someone would sexually harass me" as they look like this:

View attachment 3089
    hahahahaha I just saw this the clip online the other day. My friends and I used to joke about sleeping with our teachers, but now as an adult, I know that shit would've sent me into therapy. I probably woulda thought I was in love with em.

E

educatedman23

View attachment 3089
    I've never been a person who a lot of folks thought looked good, but I was hit on by some of my teachers when I was in grade school. White and Black teachers. Sickening. This was about 15 years ago. I know the situation is even worse now.

E

educatedman23

hahahahaha I just saw this the clip online the other day. My friends and I used to joke about sleeping with our teachers, but now as an adult, I know that shit would've sent me into therapy. I probably woulda thought I was in love with em.
    Same here. I knew something was wrong with that back then. I hear grown men saying something like "Where were these women teachers doing this when I was in school?" But when it is a man doing it with a girl, everybody is outraged. Double standards.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was surprised she was black! this is an oddity! I'm Generation X and I never heard of stories like this when I went to school, The teachers nowadays are younger than the teachers were when I was in school. need to put an age limit on the teachers, like they do the president.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow. No

Wow. normally when I hear cases like this its normally from White woman. But to see a Black woman to do this is a bit surreal. Yeah at this point, homeschooling is the way.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow. No

Wow. normally when I hear cases like this its normally from White woman. But to see a Black woman to do this is a bit surreal. Yeah at this point, homeschooling is the way.
    Probably had the last train leave and decided to become a predator, how sad.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same here. I knew something was wrong with that back then. I hear grown men saying something like "Where were these women teachers doing this when I was in school?" But when it is a man doing it with a girl, everybody is outraged. Double standards.
    And some of these men will be some of the same ones who say, "But men and boys get raped and molested too, not just women and girls" all while fantasizing about being the young boy who was getting statutory raped by banged the hot adult teacher as well as high fiving males who lived out their fantasy.
    I was surprised she was black! this is an oddity! I'm Generation X and I never heard of stories like this when I went to school, The teachers nowadays are younger than the teachers were when I was in school. need to put an age limit on the teachers, like they do the president.
    Age limits won't do anything to filter out predators. Just like young perverted predatory groomers exist, so do old perverted predatory groomers.
    Wow. No

Exactly. Where's that racial draft at? This whitewashed female predator looks like a Biracial or light skinned Black woman who hung around and befriended too many of these nasty ass white females and has adopted their disgusting way of thinking and doing things. Like the savagery, predatory, unsavory, and uncivilized ways of the white female beast has rubbed off on her.

E

educatedman23

Get your kids out of these Godless schools! I mean damn. How many times do we have to hear about a teacher preying on a young child before we wake up? The school systems of America are busted, beaten, and broken.
    This is what the powers that shouldn't be want. They want the schools to be in total disarray. I agree with what you are saying. We need to homeschool or go to another school that actually cares.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is what the powers that shouldn't be want. They want the schools to be in total disarray. I agree with what you are saying. We need to homeschool or go to another school that actually cares.
    What sucks is for a lot of families, they can't afford better options and some households have two working parents or only a single parent who has to work so homeschooling isn't an option. Something needs to change. They have it set up like this on purpose.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What sucks is for a lot of families, they can't afford better options and some households have two working parents or only a single parent who has to work so homeschooling isn't an option. Something needs to change. They have it set up like this on purpose.
    The economy of a household should work around the needs of the child. If the family is at a point where a two parent household is just working to get by that family has to live below their means as well as invest. The family's biggest investment is their children. As long as you have internet and a least a system to where one parent is always home it can be easy to homeschool. With all of the online learning it is 10 times easier to homeschool post pandemic rather than pre pandemic.

The family has to work to avoid what I call "the survival tax". If most of your money is going toward rent or mortgage you have to make a major change. You will never get ahead chasing the survival tax

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    And some of these men will be some of the same ones who say, "But men and boys get raped and molested too, not just women and girls" all while fantasizing about being the young boy who was getting statutory raped by banged the hot adult teacher as well as high fiving males who lived out their fantasy.
    I believe it’s a perversion of the power dynamic. I wouldn’t want any grown woman touching my son.

E

educatedman23

The economy of a household should work around the needs of the child. If the family is at a point where a two parent household is just working to get by that family has to live below their means as well as invest. The family's biggest investment is their children. As long as you have internet and a least a system to where one parent is always home it can be easy to homeschool. With all of the online learning it is 10 times easier to homeschool post pandemic rather than pre pandemic.

The family has to work to avoid what I call "the survival tax". If most of your money is going toward rent or mortgage you have to make a major change. You will never get ahead chasing the survival tax
    I notice that many people want everything now which does not allow people to save what they could. I see so many parents complaining about the problems, but they seem to be so focused on themselves and not their children. Some of these children look a hot mess while the parent(s) look good. Shameful. This tells me they don't care about the child's education either. If a parent has Internet, then there are so many free or low cost educational websites available. There are so many compared to just 15+ years ago when I graduated from high school.

E

educatedman23

I know it is not possible for some people to home school. I know some parents do not know enough to homeschool their children. I see some of these parents struggle with 3rd, 4th and 5th grade math.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know it is not possible for some people to home school. I know some parents do not know enough to homeschool their children. I see some of these parents struggle with 3rd, 4th and 5th grade math.
    That is what I mean. Like it is an option but you have to have older kids and they have to be well-disciplined otherwise you have to be able to stay at home to help them. There is online learning from k through 12th grade but younger kids can just be left to sit on a computer by themselves for 8 hours a day.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    One million percent agree. The most rebellious children tend to get the most props.
    Just looking at news headlines about TikTok trends, you see it. It is just sad. Some of it is down to bad parenting for sure but how we meant to protect kids from apps and social platforms that encourage it 24/7?

E

educatedman23

Just looking at news headlines about TikTok trends, you see it. It is just sad. Some of it is down to bad parenting for sure but how we meant to protect kids from apps and social platforms that encourage it 24/7?
    You have a great point. It is sad that parents have a much harder time to protect their children from those who wish harm on them.