Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Omega-Level Bedwench Doja Cat Is Angry That She Was Outed By A 17 Year Old For Thirsting For Yet Another Scraggly Looking White Boy

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
FXB4L7sXkAEOlIg.jpeg

Doja Cat has a big problem with Noah Schnapp posting their DMs.

Earlier this week, the 17-year-old actor shared on social media some Instagram DMs between him and the 26-year-old “Say So” singer after she asked him tell his Stranger Things co-star Joseph Quinn to her hit up.

After the DMs went viral, Doja took to social media to respond, and she’s not happy that Noah publicly shared their “private conversation.”

On Thursday (July 7), Doja went live on Instagram to first share a message with her fans to not go after Noah, since he’s young and may not have understood what he was doing when he posted their DMs.

“I think that, to be fair, let’s try to be chill about it,” Doja started. “Like Noah is a kid, but, I don’t even know how old he is, but he can’t be over – like there’s no way he’s over 21.”

“But when you’re that young, you make mistakes. You do dumb s–t. I’m like trying to be super fair,” Doja continued. “You do dumb s–t, you say dumb s–t, you f–king, f–k up relationships with people. You make mistakes. Like you’re supposed do that so that you know you’re not supposed to do that in the future. I did my share of f–k ups so that I don’t f–k up again.”

Doja then changed her tone on the situation.

“The fact that Noah did that, like went and posted a private conversation between me and him is so unbelievably socially unaware and wack,” Doja said. “That’s like borderline snake s–t, that’s like weasel s–t.”

She continued, “And I’m not saying that that encapsulates his entire personality – like I don’t imagine Noah that way. Maybe he is, like a whole snake. But I didn’t see him that way. I made an assumption that he was gonna be chill about it and he went and shared information that I didn’t feel comfortable with him sharing.”

This is the basic white boy that Doja Cat was lusting after:
stranger-things-season-4-episode-1-joseph-quinn.jpg
Never forget: 20220708_143329.jpg

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3382

Doja Cat has a big problem with Noah Schnapp posting their DMs.

Earlier this week, the 17-year-old actor shared on social media some Instagram DMs between him and the 26-year-old “Say So” singer after she asked him tell his Stranger Things co-star Joseph Quinn to her hit up.

After the DMs went viral, Doja took to social media to respond, and she’s not happy that Noah publicly shared their “private conversation.”

On Thursday (July 7), Doja went live on Instagram to first share a message with her fans to not go after Noah, since he’s young and may not have understood what he was doing when he posted their DMs.

“I think that, to be fair, let’s try to be chill about it,” Doja started. “Like Noah is a kid, but, I don’t even know how old he is, but he can’t be over – like there’s no way he’s over 21.”

“But when you’re that young, you make mistakes. You do dumb s–t. I’m like trying to be super fair,” Doja continued. “You do dumb s–t, you say dumb s–t, you f–king, f–k up relationships with people. You make mistakes. Like you’re supposed do that so that you know you’re not supposed to do that in the future. I did my share of f–k ups so that I don’t f–k up again.”

Doja then changed her tone on the situation.

“The fact that Noah did that, like went and posted a private conversation between me and him is so unbelievably socially unaware and wack,” Doja said. “That’s like borderline snake s–t, that’s like weasel s–t.”

She continued, “And I’m not saying that that encapsulates his entire personality – like I don’t imagine Noah that way. Maybe he is, like a whole snake. But I didn’t see him that way. I made an assumption that he was gonna be chill about it and he went and shared information that I didn’t feel comfortable with him sharing.”

This is the basic white boy that Doja Cat was lusting after:
    View attachment 3383
    Never forget: View attachment 3384
    That trick IS the problem. No talant having ass. Brad can keep this bitch. Wait..Is that guy some kin to that Waynes World Garth?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So many women in the modern industry are trash. I am sorry. Doja is just another example of everything wrong with rap and hip-hop today. She is a high-tag hooker who peddles out music that just further hurts our communities. I am not surprised she is trying to get with a white boy. She probably has some fetish for young white men defiling her or some ish.

Nicki Minaj was at least playing a role and acting as a character... Women like Doja and Cardi B are nothing more than music video chicks with a mic.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    She was hitting up some 17-year-old actor from Stranger Things. Noah Schnapp put those DM's on TikTok and she got all angry over it.

Like girl, you are 25 or something trying to get a 17 year old boy to set you up with a man. The hell were you thinking?

And to top this off... She is crushing on another actor from the show, Joseph Quinn....

download.jpeg

Frustrated Whats Wrong With You GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She was hitting up some 17-year-old actor from Stranger Things. Noah Schnapp put those DM's on TikTok and she got all angry over it.

Like girl, you are 25 or something trying to get a 17 year old boy to set you up with a man. The hell were you thinking?

And to top this off... She is crushing on another actor from the show, Joseph Quinn....

View attachment 3422

Frustrated Whats Wrong With You GIF by Steve Harvey TV
    She was hitting on a 17 year Old? What?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When I clicked into the thread this showed up first so I thought she was hitting on a 17 year old. I can't believe she was trying to link up with that ugly ass White dude. She is lost in the sauce.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wanna know why is Doja Cat is out here trying to date old ass Ron Paul with a glam metal hair hat wig?

9t77T5i.jpg

So many women in the modern industry are trash. I am sorry. Doja is just another example of everything wrong with rap and hip-hop today. She is a high-tag hooker who peddles out music that just further hurts our communities. I am not surprised she is trying to get with a white boy. She probably has some fetish for young white men defiling her or some ish.

Nicki Minaj was at least playing a role and acting as a character... Women like Doja and Cardi B are nothing more than music video chicks with a mic.
    Nicki Minaj is also trash for trying to coddle both her pedo rapist brother and her pedo rapist all around criminal husband that she picked up from the garbage bin while taunting his victims. Most of these modern female rappers are trash, dysfunctional, and/or trashy in some way, shape, or form. Same with these modern male rappers.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wanna know why is Doja Cat is out here trying to date old ass Ron Paul with a glam metal hair hat wig?

9t77T5i.jpg

Nicki Minaj is also trash for trying to coddle both her pedo rapist brother and her pedo rapist all around criminal husband that she picked up from the garbage bin while taunting his victims. Most of these modern female rappers are trash, dysfunctional, and/or trashy in some way, shape, or form. Same with these modern male rappers.
    He's white.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

9t77T5i.jpg

This is fair. Just saying she was playing a role. She puts on an act.

All these industry ladies are busted. So broken. They have no respect for themselves.