Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Online Videogames That Are Filled With Racist Players

D

Deleted member 1475

Name some online videogames that you know that are heavily populated with anti-Black, white supremacist players. Only one that I know of is the Call Of Duty series, I've never played the game for myself but I've seen far too many videos and streams that have plenty of Non-Black people shouting the n word, making anti-Black "jokes" and or outright calling Black players racial slurs.

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
Every single one of them!

Honestly, you will meet racists in any game. Fortnite, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Madden, etc. They are everywhere. I hear COD lobbies these days are back to the ways they used to be, wide open and everyone screaming racist shit.

I've heard every slur playing COD in my many years. It still happens today.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
They’re more prominent in those baby ass AAA games like CoD, GTA (great game, shit players), Halo, etc. wherever you have a large, immature player base. Try playing games with a more mature, sophisticated player base— either they keep their traps shut or they’re no where to be found. They know they don’t wanna ruin an actually good game with racist filth.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just mute by default when it is an option. Most of the racist shit is coming from 10 to 16 year old white boys who are too ignorant to even comprehend what they are saying. They are just doing it to get a reaction out of people. I had one say something to me in CoD once and I told him he ain't even meant to be playing this game when his balls didn't even drop and he goes right for the language we all know too well.

gmoney0505

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Back in 2009 when playing Uncharted 2 online, around late at night you will get mostly overseas playing. Ran into too many asians who couldn't speak a lick of English but they knew how to say n****** though. So yeah me and my friends just mute everyone else and communicate with each other. They are everywhere.

zBucks
    GTA V, and COD are notorious for having shit lobbies with shit people in them. These days it's probably not as bad, but there are still games that have open lobbies, which results in people saying dumb shit.

These days, I mute most people. But I think most people these days stick to their own private party chat, that's what I do. And if I'm playing alone, I usually just remove my mic and mute everyone that speaks.