The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Oprah

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I'm a bit conflicted. In no way do I see her as some pro black empowering woman. She's been anti male specifically black male to some extent but I didn't personally think she disliked the black community or is a right winger or anything like that.

I am wary when white folks are trying to cancel a black person. If its the grassroots doing it, I know its almost always for a good reason.

So, is she being canceled unfairly or she's deep in the ritual type shyt?

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by VH1
    It was only a matter of time especially when Epstein met his untimely demise under the false pretense of suicide.
    And while they're going after Trump on bogus political crimes he's in the manifesto as well.☕ Melania was purchased though Ghislaine Maxwell...
    These are all Oprah's close associates ...
    I'm going to do my deep dig to find this video where Donald Trump sat on Oprah Winfrey's couch as a full DemocRAT and gave everyone his strategy to politically dominate the United States of America WAY back then.. and the internet constantly tries to bury it.
    I've been invested in this MissO situation because on my little island of Key West, when I would go to Mallory Square and look out on the ocean like what is that over there? I believed it to be a coast guard or navy base, NOPE it's ONE of Oprah Winfrey's mansion-islands... it's got more armed guards than fort Zachary Taylor. And how you going to open up a school for a young women but yet adamantly say you don't want to biologically create any human beings...??...

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maxwell was the white skin trafficker of high-end bodies....
    Sadly
    Oprah is the melanated skin trafficker, which I'm sure the rich elite get for a bargain compared to Ms Maxwell's girls. When they are done with the melanated bodies they are conveniently missing🌊 they are never going to be interviewed 😕. These were orphan African young women whose parents were said to have died by malaria or HIV/AID's....

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm a bit conflicted. In no way do I see her as some pro black empowering woman. She's been anti male specifically black male to some extent but I didn't personally think she disliked the black community or is a right winger or anything like that.

I am wary when white folks are trying to cancel a black person. If its the grassroots doing it, I know its almost always for a good reason.

So, is she being canceled unfairly or she's deep in the ritual type shyt?

At the time stamp 4:15
    I went down the rabbit hole...
    George Soros throws his money at ANYTHING he thinks will gain traction such as #blm 🤓 ONLY so his name will be trending☕ this is the man that is ACTUALLY behind a lot of the ped*ophilic behavior taking place currently.
    He is an ADVOCATE for repealing laws that maked it ILLEGAL to marry 13-year-olds in America... Allegedly ...
    Soros Advocates & monetarily contributes funds to/for LOWERING the age of SEXUAL CONSENT #Factcheckers 🤓☕ #PizzaGate #REDSHOECLUB they have private organization that's on social platforms including Facebook where it started. The group is similarly named as the Law and Order SVU show something like "Our Special Love" I 💩 y'all not. George Soros - Open Society Founder

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I think Oprah has lost black Women in America. In her prime sisters loved her to death. Now? I think she's lost the community. The Harvey Weinstein thing may have been the last straw or close to it, now Taraji P Henson has put the nail in the coffin I think.

On a sidenote, I don't think Oprah is happy. I asked a few sista homegirls to tell me how happy do you think Beyonce is on a scale of 1-10 and I got 9s, some 10s, a few 8s but 9. I asked how happy do you think Oprah is and they were lower overall.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    She was a household staple for white women to feel less racist for decades. She was friends with that Hollywood pedophile and got busted bringing him "young talent" on several occasions. She hates men, especially black men. She should never be viewed as anything other than a rich puppet for the broken establishment that wants everyone owning nothing!

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    White women liked her but I thought sisters had mad love for her in the '80s and '90s? These days, not as much.