The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Orlando Brown On Kanye West/ Raven-Symoné/ Ray J/ LL Cool J/ Kim Kardashian/ Jeffrey Dahmer/ Manson

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Man, this brother is going through it. This came across my YouTube feed, but I had to stop watching it. I hope somebody can help Orlando Brown get the help that he clearly needs. Does the That So Raven character have a mental disorder? Should he visit a therapist or psychiatrist? Watch the video and drop your thoughts below.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Have you ever listened to his music? In my opinion, he's probably better than 90% of the rappers out there now.
This guy is an actor. He plays crazy to get attention and it's working. That's what I think, anyway.
What rappers would you compare his music to?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Have you ever listened to his music? In my opinion, he's probably better than 90% of the rappers out there now.
This guy is an actor. He plays crazy to get attention and it's working. That's what I think, anyway.
I have heard a few of his songs, and he does have some talent.

ADUpchurch

Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Other
Origin
USA
I have heard a few of his songs, and he does have some talent.
Yes, he definitely does. :)
On a side note, in one of his interviews, he mentioned saying crazy stuff on purpose to get people's attention. It works! See, he's got you posting. Lol!

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man you ain't lying he be spitting!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If he came off like he's got some personal issues going on in the clip. If he's doing that for attention as one of the posts said, then I'm just as wary. Anyone wanting attention that bad, I'm pretty much kinda good on.

I went to YT and heard one of his raps. He's very good. Seems to want fame and fortune too bad. A person like that is more likely to compromise his integrity. Not saying he won't say some truths but his main motivation is attention and that is usually not going to end well.