The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Outrage After Black Teens Attacked For Swimming In 'White's Only' Pool At South Africa Resort

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Last edited:

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They actually have "white only" pools in Africa? The hell is wrong with them? I didn't even know this was a thing. It makes sense though it would be in South Africa. They have white Africans down there and likely want to attract white money. Sickening. They will reap what they sow!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't understand how some people say that South Africa is "on code" with of this constant BS going on. If you have over 75% Black people in a city/state/country yet they are still being subjugated and attacked by non-Blacks, that is not just a reflection of the government and leadership, but the people as well as their will to fight foreign enemies that are against their people and to punish any traitors within their ranks.

The white Boers such as Elon Musk are supposedly such an "oppressed" and "destitute" minority that have it "so hard" that they still somehow miraculously have enough power and wealth to terrorize the native Black people in a country that they, the barbaric colonizer Dutch Boers, have invaded and are not native to. White Boers and the like need to be treated as the hateful, tyrannical, demonic, anti-Black racist, entitled, colonizing invaders and trespassers that they are. #KickThemOut #TheyAreIllegals

Sun Light

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Can you believe this? A country and a continent full of black people being bullied! I really, really, really would not have been a slave in the antebellum, I PROMISE YOU THAT!!!!!!!

Outrage After Black Teens Attacked For Swimming In 'White's Only' Pool At South Africa Resort
    Jackson, MS is 82% Black but White people run and control everything. White people poisoned their water supply and many of us Black Americans did nothing but hope that the White man brought clean water. Let's be honest, the pathology we see in South Africa is global.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jackson, MS is 82% Black but White people run and control everything. White people poisoned their water supply and many of us Black Americans did nothing but hope that the White man brought clean water. Let's be honest, the pathology we see in South Africa is global.
    We already took note that Joe Biden and others in government are purposefully ignoring the citizens of Jackson, MS and the severe water crisis. This government is not going to do right by the citizens of Jackson, Mississippi. Notice how we also haven't heard anything about any Jackson, MS protests or the Jackson citizens and concerned "allies" making it their mission to surround buildings as well as the anti-Black racist governor's house to demand solutions to the water crisis? What is going on? Where is their energy and will to fight? Is their plan to coast off non-profit charity and out-of-town water donations for the rest of their days? Again, where is their warrior spirit and survival instincts?

This poses a huge risk of liability, gradual loss of life, and long-term health concerns. This is not benign neglect as this point, this is malicious neglect.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Security Camera Footage Reveals An Even More Sinister Picture Of What Happened At The Pool In S.A
    Ridiculous
    What's also ridiculous is how virtually all of the racist whites immediately got out the pool when they saw the Black kid get in the pool, as if the innocent Black kid was inherently dirty and contaminating their beloved "pure" all-white pool. Meanwhile, these same racist whites don't like to shower, don't wash their hands, don't smell good, and are often unhygienic. The irony of it all.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Again, I'm looking like this nialongupset at South African blacks. It's YOUR country. You are the government and the majority. No one turnt up?
    What is the Black majority so dearly afraid of that they will cower into submission and flee, uh I mean "move on" from these racist incidents? I need to know. Any other country would've forcibly removed or get rid of any foreign threats to their country and its citizens.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly these caucasoids got some nerve
    There is no consequence for them overstepping so like all humans they keep overstepping.
    Again, I'm looking like this nialongupset at South African blacks. It's YOUR country. You are the government and the majority. No one turnt up?
    IT isn't their country though. It's White people's country and Black people just live in it.
    What is the Black majority so dearly afraid of that they will cower into submission and flee, uh I mean "move on" from these racist incidents? I need to know. Any other country would've forcibly removed or get rid of any foreign threats to their country and its citizens.
    Because they are afraid of the consequences because once you make the step towards violence you cannot go back. It's the same reason why the Black people in Jackson, MS are waiting for people to bring water instead of seizing the water plant and ensuring their survival.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is no consequence for them overstepping so like all humans they keep overstepping.

IT isn't their country though. It's White people's country and Black people just live in it.

Because they are afraid of the consequences because once you make the step towards violence you cannot go back. It's the same reason why the Black people in Jackson, MS are waiting for people to bring water instead of seizing the water plant and ensuring their survival.
    What do they have to lose if they are the majority in Jackson, MS and South Africa?