The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Passport Bro Auston Hollemon Trolls Kendra G

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Most of us heard of this guy when he called into TBA's The Business I think. He was in Brazil at the time. Since then he's been followed a bit more closely.

My personal view is this. Regarding him personally. He's about to be 26 I think. He's been overseas for a few years now. He's not a bad looking guy (big pause...lol). If he wasn't pulling women in America its because he came off weird or creepy. I got no game and am no Michael B Jordan and dated fairly well. He comes off as a narcissist who wanted women to smash right away and they were 'lame' if they didn't.

Smashing women in developing countries isn't some great feat if you are from a western country. In the old days western men, first white, then later black men, were going to Brazil, Thailand, DR, etc on some sex tourism thing. They didn't want anyone to know. The countries didn't want it getting out they had 304s openly out there like that. These men could afford to go.

The monetization of Youtube made it possible for guys with no money like Holleman to fund sex tourism. They put the local game on blast and it effed up the game. These countries can't look like they condone it so they forced him out of Brazil. If he was filming local sites and museums he could have probably gotten away with it but he lacks the street smarts and game to hide it.

So, you have a lot of people, largely brothers, filming the red light districts putting the game on blast and these countries gotta respond or be accused of supporting sex trafficking. AH doesn't care and isn't savvy enough to realize the bigger picture politically. Just my take.

He went on Kendra G to troll. He was simultaneously broadcasting his own channel while live on her. He went on their to denigrate black American women. It's obvious he doesn't like black American women because sisters read his vibe, didn't give it up easy enough for him. Which must really tell you his game when you have so many Pookies and Ray Rays literally smashing same day. So, he went overseas and smashed black women in the DR, Brazil, Africa as well as other women (Asian, Latina, White). He has no intention of any kind of monogamous relationship. I don't think he has the personality to have homies like all us brothers do. He's too narcissistic. That's all well and good but you can't expect women to go along with just smash and dash. My guess is when he hits 30 or 35, his whole stilo will change. You can't keep this up forever. Life kicks in.