Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I recall during the last election this negro was black spliainin', lying, etc everything Trump.

It was a matter of when not if, he'd get to this point. What I would like to know is how big his congregation is and who would be attending a church with a pastor with his anti Black views.

Anyway, Charlie Kirk and others who are just being blatantly racist is actually sign that we are winning. How? They are desperate. And desperate white boys get tired of code speak and speak straight from their racist heart.

As far as Pastor Scott, I'll pass. Sorry bruh, not interested. You know you heard all kinds of stuff privately and still rode for them

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I recall during the last election this negro was black spliainin', lying, etc everything Trump.

It was a matter of when not if, he'd get to this point. What I would like to know is how big his congregation is and who would be attending a church with a pastor with his anti Black views.

Anyway, Charlie Kirk and others who are just being blatantly racist is actually sign that we are winning. How? They are desperate. And desperate white boys get tired of code speak and speak straight from their racist heart.

As far as Pastor Scott, I'll pass. Sorry bruh, not interested. You know you heard all kinds of stuff privately and still rode for them

Pastor Daryl Scott, lost me when he appeared in the prophetess show, and he sunk himself further when he claimed he spoke to Chicago's top gang thugs...

RCNAL
RCNAL
He came out as one of the biggest Trump apologist out there from jump. Anything he say he said or did after that concerning the Black community I ignored. Maybe he did or not. He can't be at the bbq bigging up Trump. Trump literally had open white supremacist on his team (Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller and others).