The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Pay to read NY Post paper? Bffr lol

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are all bleeding money, that is why they have to charge people now. It is a joke. They hired too many writers and paid them 6 figures to push nonsense and wonder why their companies are going belly up. If I want the news, I go to independent journalists, not corrupt crap slinging liars.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    They are all bleeding money, that is why they have to charge people now. It is a joke. They hired too many writers and paid them 6 figures to push nonsense and wonder why their companies are going belly up. If I want the news, I go to independent journalists, not corrupt crap slinging liars.
    The physical paper market is dying off and they are looking for any way to monetize. Some papers are only asking for $1/month they need anything they can get.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The physical paper market is dying off and they are looking for any way to monetize. Some papers are only asking for $1/month they need anything they can get.
    I actually prefer physical media because I can actually own something physically. Digital media wants you to pay the same price and own nothing. This is why I appose the digital growth of gaming and I prefer owning CDs appose to keeping all my music in digital files. Digital is easier for sure but I think it is important we keep some stuff alive. Not this though, the mainstream media can kick rocks.

zBucks
    If you go to any of their websites, you'll be asked to subscribe after a while as well I bet. But msn and other sites will just curate all of that news and you can view it all for free there eventually. I think yahoo does the same.

I haven't touched an actual physical newspaper in a few years now though. I stopped getting my local paper many years ago as well. I don't need it when I can get everything on my phone within seconds.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Mainstream news is worst than toilet paper. It's biased and normalizes anti-Blackness. When you're aware of what's going on it makes these rags unreadable.
    Today's Shining Example:
    2AxY43I.jpg

Fox News and other anti-Black racist channels and podcasts are being promoted by Google and other tech companies.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Today's Shining Example:
    2AxY43I.jpg

Fox News and other anti-Black racist channels and podcasts are being promoted by Google and other tech companies.
    What’s disgusting is they include Black liberation under “woke” therefore after conditioning the populace to reject woke they’ll use it as justification to erase Black Americans out of history.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Or Independent new Black media. Even white ass reddit and zaddyland LSA are more informational than MSM.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I posted this in another thread and I'll post this here again.

When the white media uses terms like "wokeness", "wokism" and "woke activists", they are demonizing and referring to Black people and Black people leading the way to causing all of this "good troubla" as the racist and fairweather "friends" (LGBTQIA, white women, and non-BIPOC) ride off our coattails for their own benefit and/or sick little purposes. Little do they know that the real Black enlightenment (aka "being woke") and us advocating for our justice as a people has nothing to do with these mostly privileged white groomers, degenerates, and crossdressing maniacs wanting to have their cake and eat it too as they parade around the streets as the biggest "oppressed" oppressors on the planet and cause mass confusion.

We Black people are always getting the brunt and blame for all of the unleashed dysfunction that these fake woke non-Black groups regularly promote. The racist white far left makes the mess and hides behind us and tells us that "we're all all in this together, after all you cosigned it." The racist white far right sees what's going on and berates the liberals, but still blames Black people for everything that goes wrong because what's how anti-Black racists do. Do you peep the game?

There are different types of wokeness including, but not limited to:

Woke = real Black enlightenment, the only one that makes sense

Faux Woke = "Transwomen are women", "Twerking for housing reform",
    "White supremacy was founded on homophobia and transphobia",
    "Black male patriarchy is just as bad as white male patriarchy",
    "Black women are the leading cause of violence and death in transwomen",
    "Black and Brown people are equally oppressed",
    "What about people of color, climate change, classism, and Anti-Semitism",
    "Fatphobia and ableism are just as bad as racism",
    "Men dressing up as women for fun is no different than Blackface",
    "Controlling women's bodies is just like slavery. Kamala Harris agrees",
    "We are not women, we are non-men, breeders, and birthing bodies"
    "Women do not have a monopoly on periods."
    "Drag queen story time is perfectly appropriate for kids. Bigot."
    "Illegal immigrants are okay because WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS. THAT INCLUDES ALL BLACK PEOPLE TOO."

Tinfoil Hotep Woke = "Harriet Tubman wasn't real. MLK was an alien!!"

Young Pharaoh Woke = Imagine if Alex Jones was in a young Black man's body and that young Black mam was trying to become a rapper. If Tom MacDonald was Black.

More great examples of being Faux Woke:

"Respect my pronouns and gender identity!"

"Kamala Harris (she/her)"

"My pronouns are Eir, em, ey, eirs, gir, gem, get, zir, Zim, zey, fur, fem, fey, giggity, zippity, goo zoo."

"What are your pronouns?! You need to enter them right now. How dare you not post your pronouns you nonbinarist enbyphobic transphobe?! Stop spreading enbyphobia."

"Undocumented immigrants are not illegal aliens."

"Black women are biologically no different from white men."

"Straight Black men are the white people of Black people."

"Reparations? How about erasing student loan debt instead?"

"Trump is racist. Vote for Biden because Biden is not openly racist."

What’s disgusting is they include Black liberation under “woke” therefore after conditioning the populace to reject woke they’ll use it as justification to erase Black Americans out of history.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Or Independent new Black media. Even white ass reddit and zaddyland LSA are more informational than MSM.
    Reddit though is nothing but an political ass sniffing competition between a bunch of dudes sitting in a circle and... patting themselves on the back. I will just put it that way. I dread when I search something and the first several links are Reddit.