Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A lot of these people in the so called "new black media" are fraudsters and charlatans.

We need far better representation than what's being presented. It's quite sad to be honest.

These people come across as uninformed, unprofessional and poorly spoken. No one is going to take them seriously.

They constantly contradict themselves. They say one thing and in the next podcast say something that opposes it.

Several of these guys have an alterior motive. They are trying to sell something to make money.

Of the few that are decent is TD Hip Hop Media. He isn't just talking out of his azz. He actually researches his topics. He is well spoken and has a fairly professional demeanor.

The Amazing Lucas is alright too. He isn't as professional but he is well informed and doesn't contradict himself. Professionalism not so much but that's kind of the point with him.

Lots of these other guys just plain suck!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would love to say I disagree but I can’t. Find the sources that work best for you that challenge the way you think and stick to them.

Some people’s advocacy for Black people goes no further than what’s required for you to donate to their cause.

Once something is required of them that’s not revenue generating then you see the true them.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Who are you talking about?
    Just the entirety of these guys.

Phil Scott is a bufoon. He just babbles. He has no point or real views and he constantly changes viewpoint dependent upon which of his many channels he is on. If he is on his podcast channel it is one view to be anti-democrat, but then he may have the exact opposing view on his manosphere channel to support anti-black woman. He promotes things that are just non-sense like people moving to Africa as if the majority of black people are able to do that. Even those of us who have money are likely tied into the American economy to an extent that we can't just up and roll out. As nice as that would be it is not realistic for most people. He promotes that all black people should be business owners and that is the only route to be successful failing to realize if everyone is a business owner then who will be the employees. Also what about the hundreds of thousand of people that aren't business owners and are successful.

Jason Black just yells and screams in a tone that sounds like Macho Man Randy Savage and can't and won't ever be taken seriously by anyone that actually matters. He attacks other channels that have nothing at all to do with him just because he worries they will take away viewers from him and cut into his youtube income. Instead of trying to find common ground with these other channels and come together his route is instead to attack because they may take some of his viewers.
    When he goes live and anyone disagrees with him and starts getting the better he won't win the argument on merits. He instead overtalks them, cuts them off, and insults them without ever letting them finish speaking or making their point, But never does a person that disagrees get to make their point and he rebuts it based on merits of the argument.

While Prof Black Truth does a decent job sometimes he pushes to far in attacking black celebrities for apparently not being "pro-black" enough to his taste. I honestly could care less about celebrities, but still no one can tell anyone else what being black is because it is different for everyone. Unless the person is a flat out coon like Candance Owens, Jesse Lee Peterson, or Brandon Tatum then it shouldn't be an issue. I have seen him attack people that aren't even close to that for reason I felt were just nonsense. I also don't like how he talks as if black people are all on the same page and have this immense political power. Black people can't even come together to boycott a company. Black people can't come to a consensus on almost anything. Yet he talks about what kind of consequences politicians will suffer. That's ridiculous talking and not at all real. The only thing black people will do in mass is vote Democrat no matter what and go to church and continue to be religious to a point it makes us as a whole docile. That is reality. While him trying to act like black people have this immense political power to make anything happen gets him views it is not reality.

Tariq Nasheed is poorly informed. He always misses the point so often. A white guy on his show made the argument that black people shouldn't get reparations because his dad that served in Vietnam didn't get anything even though he was wounded and suffered PTSD. Tariq jokes around and makes few funny punches but completely fails to point out the obvious. This guys dad could have filed for disability with the VA and gotten a monthly check for the rest of his life for those disabilities. He also had access to the GI Bill for education benefits, VA home loan benefits and myriad of other benefits. IF the guy didn't use those benefits and take advantage that is no reason for us to not get reparations, Tariq failed to point any of this out.
    On another broadcast he was debating with a white guy. The guy made the statement he just wanted things to go back to when it was better for black people. Tariq asks him when that was. The guys response was the mid 80s to the late 90s. I'm dumbfounded at this response, but Tariq never points out the absurdity of this due to this was the height of the crack epidemic and the height of mass incarceration.
    When he can't win an argument on merits or doesn't have the information readily available he resorts to childish insults.

These buffoonish idiots who are just there to get clicks, views and make a few bucks on youtube cannot be the face of leadership for the black community. This is unacceptable. The reality is this. We live in a society that is predominately white with a growing Hispanic population. Black people are politically uninformed at this point. The majority vote Democrat and that is all they know.
    White people like them or not are in charge and have the majority of power. People like these guys aren't going to be taken seriously. I don't know a single white professional that I have met that would listen to these guys for a minute just based on unprofessionalism alone. That's the hard cold truth.

themaroonSTL

Sixer
    zBucks

Phil Scott is a bufoon. He just babbles. He has no point or real views and he constantly changes viewpoint dependent upon which of his many channels he is on. If he is on his podcast channel it is one view to be anti-democrat, but then he may have the exact opposing view on his manosphere channel to support anti-black woman. He promotes things that are just non-sense like people moving to Africa as if the majority of black people are able to do that. Even those of us who have money are likely tied into the American economy to an extent that we can't just up and roll out. As nice as that would be it is not realistic for most people. He promotes that all black people should be business owners and that is the only route to be successful failing to realize if everyone is a business owner then who will be the employees. Also what about the hundreds of thousand of people that aren't business owners and are successful.

Jason Black just yells and screams in a tone that sounds like Macho Man Randy Savage and can't and won't ever be taken seriously by anyone that actually matters. He attacks other channels that have nothing at all to do with him just because he worries they will take away viewers from him and cut into his youtube income. Instead of trying to find common ground with these other channels and come together his route is instead to attack because they may take some of his viewers.
    When he goes live and anyone disagrees with him and starts getting the better he won't win the argument on merits. He instead overtalks them, cuts them off, and insults them without ever letting them finish speaking or making their point, But never does a person that disagrees get to make their point and he rebuts it based on merits of the argument.

While Prof Black Truth does a decent job sometimes he pushes to far in attacking black celebrities for apparently not being "pro-black" enough to his taste. I honestly could care less about celebrities, but still no one can tell anyone else what being black is because it is different for everyone. Unless the person is a flat out coon like Candance Owens, Jesse Lee Peterson, or Brandon Tatum then it shouldn't be an issue. I have seen him attack people that aren't even close to that for reason I felt were just nonsense. I also don't like how he talks as if black people are all on the same page and have this immense political power. Black people can't even come together to boycott a company. Black people can't come to a consensus on almost anything. Yet he talks about what kind of consequences politicians will suffer. That's ridiculous talking and not at all real. The only thing black people will do in mass is vote Democrat no matter what and go to church and continue to be religious to a point it makes us as a whole docile. That is reality. While him trying to act like black people have this immense political power to make anything happen gets him views it is not reality.

Tariq Nasheed is poorly informed. He always misses the point so often. A white guy on his show made the argument that black people shouldn't get reparations because his dad that served in Vietnam didn't get anything even though he was wounded and suffered PTSD. Tariq jokes around and makes few funny punches but completely fails to point out the obvious. This guys dad could have filed for disability with the VA and gotten a monthly check for the rest of his life for those disabilities. He also had access to the GI Bill for education benefits, VA home loan benefits and myriad of other benefits. IF the guy didn't use those benefits and take advantage that is no reason for us to not get reparations, Tariq failed to point any of this out.
    On another broadcast he was debating with a white guy. The guy made the statement he just wanted things to go back to when it was better for black people. Tariq asks him when that was. The guys response was the mid 80s to the late 90s. I'm dumbfounded at this response, but Tariq never points out the absurdity of this due to this was the height of the crack epidemic and the height of mass incarceration.
    When he can't win an argument on merits or doesn't have the information readily available he resorts to childish insults.

These buffoonish idiots who are just there to get clicks, views and make a few bucks on youtube cannot be the face of leadership for the black community. This is unacceptable. The reality is this. We live in a society that is predominately white with a growing Hispanic population. Black people are politically uninformed at this point. The majority vote Democrat and that is all they know.
    White people like them or not are in charge and have the majority of power. People like these guys aren't going to be taken seriously. I don't know a single white professional that I have met that would listen to these guys for a minute just based on unprofessionalism alone. That's the hard cold truth.
    So what are you doing to better the situation? If you don't like them how will you change it? If you're not going to be part of the solution you sound like a hater to me.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    MLK Jr wasn't the only one talking Civil Rights, etc. There were literally 100s of Black folks saying stuff.

60s Black power movement, same. Literally 100s, often in the same city. Black Panthers weren't the only ones in Oakland trying to talk on stuff, tons of others.

The internet has given any Tom, Dick or fake Hotep a platform. I've seen people on my feed, with 50 people and he's giving his view on whatever while on his way to work in his work boots.

Unfortunately this is normal with any movement. The real ones rise to the top but with that, some people are very good at being fake so for every John Henrik Clarke, you have a Skip 'The Truth' Gates,

For every genuine activist you'll have a Jesse Jackson and Rev Al.

The one good thing today is its much easier to check paperwork because the internet has u connected all over.

All I can say is ignore the bad ones, warn people, and keep supporting the real ones.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Brother all you’re doing is pointing variance in their styles. I can say a lot of the same negative things and much worse about whites in media like Gordon Ramsey, Joy Behar, Piers Morgan… the list goes on and on. These issues aren’t exclusive to the new black media.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So what are you doing to better the situation? If you don't like them how will you change it? If you're not going to be part of the solution you sound like a hater to me.
    I'm absolutely sick of this talking point. The what are you doing talking point.

I'm taking care of my family. I've given 8 years of service in the military. I gave 3 years of service in law enforcement after that. I've given 12 years service in the federal government. I've served my community as a nurse for 12 years.

I am a positive role model in my community. Unfortunately due to the Hatch Act I can't run for political office or I would.

I'd quite say I've done my part and then some. Nevermind all my services to the country and community though. I'm a hater just because I called these charlatans out!

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    MLK Jr wasn't the only one talking Civil Rights, etc. There were literally 100s of Black folks saying stuff.

60s Black power movement, same. Literally 100s, often in the same city. Black Panthers weren't the only ones in Oakland trying to talk on stuff, tons of others.

The internet has given any Tom, Dick or fake Hotep a platform. I've seen people on my feed, with 50 people and he's giving his view on whatever while on his way to work in his work boots.

Unfortunately this is normal with any movement. The real ones rise to the top but with that, some people are very good at being fake so for every John Henrik Clarke, you have a Skip 'The Truth' Gates,

For every genuine activist you'll have a Jesse Jackson and Rev Al.

The one good thing today is its much easier to check paperwork because the internet has u connected all over.

All I can say is ignore the bad ones, warn people, and keep supporting the real ones.
    As you can see from this thread though some are so protective of the charlatans that they'll attack anyone that calls them out!

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Brother all you’re doing is pointing variance in their styles. I can say a lot of the same negative things and much worse about whites in media like Gordon Ramsey, Joy Behar, Piers Morgan… the list goes on and on. These issues aren’t exclusive to the new black media.
    Unfortunately we're taking these people seriously. In large lots of people can't critically think. They are sheep and will just follow whatever some person with a following on the internet says!

Sure there are differences. What's the same is that they are all fake and looking out for themselves!

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Unfortunately we're taking these people seriously. In large lots of people can't critically think. They are sheep and will just follow whatever some person with a following on the internet says!

Sure there are differences. What's the same is that they are all fake and looking out for themselves!
    Do you think Prof Black Truth & Jason Black are looking out for themselves? I wouldn’t even know about 6zeroes if it wasn’t for Jason and I find that kindve B1 ethics commendable. Some of the criticisms you have for them are valid but I find your conclusions drawn from said criticisms to be unfair.

themaroonSTL

Sixer
    zBucks
    I'm absolutely sick of this talking point. The what are you doing talking point.

I'm taking care of my family. I've given 8 years of service in the military. I gave 3 years of service in law enforcement after that. I've given 12 years service in the federal government. I've served my community as a nurse for 12 years.

I am a positive role model in my community. Unfortunately due to the Hatch Act I can't run for political office or I would.

I'd quite say I've done my part and then some. Nevermind all my services to the country and community though. I'm a hater just because I called these charlatans out!
    You served the white man in all that I’m asking what have you done for the Black community

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you think Prof Black Truth & Jason Black are looking out for themselves? I wouldn’t even know about 6zeroes if it wasn’t for Jason and I find that kindve B1 ethics commendable. Some of the criticisms you have for them are valid but I find your conclusions drawn from said criticisms to be unfair.
    I don’t want to get into y’all debate but I had to pay him to run my ad. If I didn’t pay, you would have never seen it. It wasn’t like he saw what I was doing and ran the ads for free.

Though he did hook me up a bit which I cannot and will never deny. He did me and others a solid to make our budgets stretch farther than they would have otherwise. He has done far more than others that’s for sure.

Some of these other folks are all about the bag and they don’t care if you’re handing out turkeys to Black children…it’s money money money f you, pay me. No sense of community at all.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t want to get into y’all debate but I had to pay him to run my ad. If I didn’t pay, you would have never seen it. It wasn’t like he saw what I was doing and ran the ads for free.

Though he did hook me up a bit which I cannot and will never deny. He did me and others a solid to make our budgets stretch farther than they would have otherwise. He has done far more than others that’s for sure.

Some of these other folks are all about the bag and they don’t care if you’re handing out turkeys to Black children…it’s money money money f you, pay me. No sense of community at all.
    I wasn’t trying to say he did it for free, I assumed it was paid. My point was that I can respect that and take the “bad” at the same time.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    A lot of these people in the so called "new black media" are fraudsters and charlatans.

We need far better representation than what's being presented. It's quite sad to be honest.

These people come across as uninformed, unprofessional and poorly spoken. No one is going to take them seriously.

They constantly contradict themselves. They say one thing and in the next podcast say something that opposes it.

Several of these guys have an alterior motive. They are trying to sell something to make money.

Of the few that are decent is TD Hip Hop Media. He isn't just talking out of his azz. He actually researches his topics. He is well spoken and has a fairly professional demeanor.

The Amazing Lucas is alright too. He isn't as professional but he is well informed and doesn't contradict himself. Professionalism not so much but that's kind of the point with him.

Lots of these other guys just plain suck!
    Ok, so rather than to complain, insult and teardown, try at creating your very own platform, and go as deeper in taking as to what YOU truly and honestly feel to the next level. I will say had it not been for Jason Black and all his insightful broadcasts, then I would've never found 6zeros.

Last edited:

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Absolutely they are looking out for themselves.
    They are promoting their brand. They both have faults. We all do.
    Their faults make them hard to be taken seriously is the difference.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ok, so rather than to complain, insult and teardown, try at creating your very own platform, and go as deeper in taking as to what YOU truly and honestly feel to the next level. I will say had it not been for Jason Black and all his insightful broadcasts, then I would've never found 6zeros.
    I wouldn't really do well at creating a platform. People won't like my message. Heck they don't even like it on here.
    I'm a realist. And black people don't like the truth!
    They don't like criticism and being told the actual issues and problems.

They instead want to be told how strong we are and how we're going to do this and that, when the reality is we're weak politically.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You served the white man in all that I’m asking what have you done for the Black community
    So providing for my family, serving in the military, serving as a civil service employee, a nurse, a police officer all mean nothing because it wasn't specifically for the black community and the black community only.

Interesting 🤔?

So I'm supposed to do worse and not be as successful all in the name of trying to do something for the black community?

Do you understand how unreasonable and unrealistic that is?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    BlackWarGod and Redd*Blitz did make some good points though. If you like 6ZEROS and those vehicles helped you find 6ZEROS then there is some utility in them even if you’ve outgrown them.

I think we need to look at this differently and some wise person said it clearly. The New Black Media right now is at Stage 1, the awakening. The content right now is about showing you the world without blinders.

It’s our job to take that and proceed with Stage 2 which is “doing something about it” and that’s where I’m at. I’m tired of the Stage 1 talk, what are we gonna do about it?

Some people love the Stage 1 talk and there are people that are making fortunes selling the Stage 1 talk to our people. There are people who want to keep us at Stage 1 because we don’t need them when we at Stage 2.

So if you ready for Stage 2 then it’s time to start making moves. But that doesn’t make Stage 1 any less important because there are people who will learn and progress to Stage 2.

D

Deleted member 191

BlackWarGod and Redd*Blitz did make some good points though. If you like 6ZEROS and those vehicles helped you find 6ZEROS then there is some utility in them even if you’ve outgrown them.

I think we need to look at this differently and some wise person said it clearly. The New Black Media right now is at Stage 1, the awakening. The content right now is about showing you the world without blinders.

It’s our job to take that and proceed with Stage 2 which is “doing something about it” and that’s where I’m at. I’m tired of the Stage 1 talk, what are we gonna do about it?

Some people love the Stage 1 talk and there are people that are making fortunes selling the Stage 1 talk to our people. There are people who want to keep us at Stage 1 because we don’t need them when we at Stage 2.

So if you ready for Stage 2 then it’s time to start making moves. But that doesn’t make Stage 1 any less important because there are people who will learn and progress to Stage 2.
    Excellent breakdown, Black Man.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Very interesting perspective!

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm a realist. And black people don't like the truth!
    They don't like criticism and being told the actual issues and problems.
    That's a pretty broad statement about a whole group of people. You shouldn't speak so loosely about people you don't know.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Honestly this probably sounds selfish but for me stage 2 is all about me and my family. Doing everything I can to propel us forward and maintain a good standard of living.

As far as the black community I'm pretty pessimistic. There is little to no vision. There is no one pushing for an actual realistic goal.
    No one is career oriented or advocating for that.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Honestly this probably sounds selfish but for me stage 2 is all about me and my family. Doing everything I can to propel us forward and maintain a good standard of living.

As far as the black community I'm pretty pessimistic. There is little to no vision. There is no one pushing for an actual realistic goal.
    The problem with that statement is that you’re literally posting on an app made by a Black person to help us work together so your absolute statements are false.

Also why should Black people be career oriented as if that’s a virtue when that is leading us right back into the system that’s abusing us.

If anything, we need to be more farm oriented, more construction oriented, so that we can be self sufficient. Your solution you often propose usually reduces down to:

“Get a job with the white man”

…and that’s exactly what we did! Then the white man imported Indians, Mexicans, and anyone else he could find and took that job from us and gave it to them.

I understand the pessimism I truly do but all it will end up doing is ensiling our demise. We need to work together not further cement a culture of individualism.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's a pretty broad statement about a whole group of people. You shouldn't speak so loosely about people you don't know.
    I'm just looking at the overall behavior.
    Continuously voting blue no matter who.
    Placing little to no value on education.
    Caring about and praising athletes and celebrities far too much.
    Not placing enough value on careers (not jobs but a career)

I'm not saying that is everyone but it's far too damn many.

But like I said people don't really fuck with my message like that. So my message are far those that want to actually wake up.

I've helped so many black people with getting their resume together, learning how to interview properly and getting their foot in the door of a good career, but I only help those that want to hear the message!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

But like I said people don't really fuck with my message like that. So my message are far those that want to actually wake up.

I've helped so many black people with getting their resume together, learning how to interview properly and getting their foot in the door of a good career, but I only help those that want to hear the message!
    But your message doesn’t speak to the Black people who want to OWN their destiny. Your message is one of servitude to White interests. What you’re saying alienates Malcolm X and Pookie and Ray Ray equally and you must figure out why.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

But that's not overall behavior. It's what they show us in the media, online and maybe some people you know personally. You're generalizing a whole group of people. Black people do value truth (as do many other groups), it's just many of us trust the wrong people and/or compromise way too much. Also, there are Black people pushing for a realistic goal and some advocating for certain careers, they just aren't as loud as the bad elements online or the grifters. I personally know quite a few Black people working on careers in gardening and farming so folks can feed themselves and their communities. But according to you, no one is doing anything, there is little to no vision and Black folks don't value truth. You've come back and said you don't mean everyone, but your words say the complete opposite.

As you've stated, you're already pessimistic in regards to the Black community. You can't spread any kind of message with a chip on your shoulder. People are less likely to listen to anything you have to say.

You've helped people succeed? Good for them and you. Continue putting in good works and worry less about those who aren't interested. People either fall in line or get left behind.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The problem with that statement is that you’re literally posting on an app made by a Black person to help us work together so your absolute statements are false.

Also why should Black people be career oriented as if that’s a virtue when that is leading us right back into the system that’s abusing us.

If anything, we need to be more farm oriented, more construction oriented, so that we can be self sufficient. Your solution you often propose usually reduces down to:

“Get a job with the white man”

…and that’s exactly what we did! Then the white man imported Indians, Mexicans, and anyone else he could find and took that job from us and gave it to them.

I understand the pessimism I truly do but all it will end up doing is ensiling our demise. We need to work together not further cement a culture of individualism.
    I'm only speaking as to what has worked for thousands of people that are doing well.
    We live in a country that's predominantly white and the control quite a large portion of the economy. There's no scenario where you make it and are successful in this country and there is absolutely zero involvement of white society and white people. Whether you work for a white owned company, whether you start a business and they are some of your customers, you work for a black owned company and have some white co-workers, or you run for political office and are dependent on at least some percentage of the white vote.

We live among white people. That's the reality. This whole don't work for the white man stuff is stupid and it holds people back.

I don't hate white people. I hate racists. I hate white nationalists and white supremacists.

White people that treat us right I'm alright with. Do I wish they would speak up more? Yes. Do I wish they would vote based on anti racism? Yes. Do I wish more of them would protest? Yes.

But I realize that may not do some of those things for the same reason I don't. Because I have something to lose!

Let's get serious people. I'm asking for people to be successful. That's it. I don't think anything is wrong with that!

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But your message doesn’t speak to the Black people who want to OWN their destiny. Your message is one of servitude to White interests. What you’re saying alienates Malcolm X and Pookie and Ray Ray equally and you must figure out why.
    At least some of us are going to have to work for white companies and work with white people.

There is no reality where there is a community for black people, a community for white people and the two never intersect!

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But that's not overall behavior. It's what they show us in the media, online and maybe some people you know personally. You're generalizing a whole group of people. Black people do value truth (as do many other groups), it's just many of us trust the wrong people and/or compromise way too much. Also, there are Black people pushing for a realistic goal and some advocating for certain careers, they just aren't as loud as the bad elements online or the grifters. I personally know quite a few Black people working on careers in gardening and farming so folks can feed themselves and their communities. But according to you, no one is doing anything, there is little to no vision and Black folks don't value truth. You've come back and said you don't mean everyone, but your words say the complete opposite.

As you've stated, you're already pessimistic in regards to the Black community. You can't spread any kind of message with a chip on your shoulder. People are less likely to listen to anything you have to say.

You've helped people succeed? Good for them and you. Continue putting in good works and worry less about those who aren't interested. People either fall in line or get left behind.
    I don't think anyone should listen to me. You guys don't know me. I could be lying about everything I've said about myself.
    I could be homeless as far as you know.

What I do think you should do is research for yourself and not just listen to charlatans online. What I think you should do is find your route to success whatever and wherever that may be.

These guys online don't want that because as long as a large portion of us aren't successful they keep making money.

A huge portion of us are successful but far too many people have been left behind and I want to bring them into the fold.

Teach young men about keeping their criminal records clean, staying away from drugs and crimes and to not just depend on pipe dreams like the NBA and rap to get to success. If that works out awesome but also have a back up plan.

I just don't want to keep leaving people behind. I want that that aren't successful to find success.

I think so many of our issues will be resolved by getting to success.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think anyone should listen to me. You guys don't know me. I could be lying about everything I've said about myself.
    I could be homeless as far as you know.

What I do think you should do is research for yourself and not just listen to charlatans online. What I think you should do is find your route to success whatever and wherever that may be.

These guys online don't want that because as long as a large portion of us aren't successful they keep making money.

A huge portion of us are successful but far too many people have been left behind and I want to bring them into the fold.

Teach young men about keeping their criminal records clean, staying away from drugs and crimes and to not just depend on pipe dreams like the NBA and rap to get to success. If that works out awesome but also have a back up plan.

I just don't want to keep leaving people behind. I want that that aren't successful to find success.

I think so many of our issues will be resolved by getting to success.
    If you don't want anyone to listen to you... why are you making statements like this:

"But like I said people don't really f*ck with my message like that. So my message are far those that want to actually wake up."

Based on your words, your message isn't for anyone because you don't want anyone to listen to you. You're contradicting yourself... again.

I don't listen to any of the people you mentioned in this thread, so you're preaching to choir on that part. I just don't like to see Black people generalize other Black people in a bad light.

Unfortunately, some people are going to get left behind. Everyone is not going to make it. It's a tough pill to swallow, but it's the truth. Even in gardening, you want all of your seedlings to thrive, you want all of your seeds to germinate, but they just don't.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    At least some of us are going to have to work for white companies and work with white people.

There is no reality where there is a community for black people, a community for white people and the two never intersect!
    Not for you but for me yes.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We live among white people. That's the reality. This whole don't work for the white man stuff is stupid and it holds people back.

I don't hate white people. I hate racists. I hate white nationalists and white supremacists.

White people that treat us right I'm alright with. Do I wish they would speak up more? Yes. Do I wish they would vote based on anti racism? Yes. Do I wish more of them would protest? Yes.
    🤨 Boooooo nigga!

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

You sound like all the other democrats that tell us to get an edumacation and a good job. You’re a nurse so you know first hand how this country plays. It started importing Filipinos by the boatload to replace Americans in nursing.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don't remember anyone saying they were a "Leader.".....and it's funny that we still compare ourselves to what the white boys are doing why are their people more "professional" than who we may listen to.....🤔🧐 it's some real mental shit that needs to be ironed out. Because I follow and maybe even support someone doesn’t make them "my leader" I still ultimately make my own decisions about my family and what I will and won't do concerning my people in my circle. Just seems like envious ranting to me.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don't remember anyone saying they were a "Leader.".....and it's funny that we still compare ourselves to what the white boys are doing why are their people more "professional" than who we may listen to.....🤔🧐 it's some real mental shit that needs to be ironed out. Because I follow and maybe even support someone doesn’t make them "my leader" I still ultimately make my own decisions about my family and what I will and won't do concerning my people in my circle. Just seems like envious ranting to me.
    I’m cool with MR-D-ROB not being a fan of NBM but the assimilation hogwash is a whole different issue especially considering that he has a White wife.

We can no longer afford to play the “git a gud jawb” game because the doors are being shut on us. We need to be thinking “create a good job” for ourselves.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I’m cool with MR-D-ROB not being a fan of NBM but the assimilation hogwash is a whole different issue especially considering that he has a White wife.

We can no longer afford to play the “git a gud jawb” game because the doors are being shut on us. We need to be thinking “create a good job” for ourselves.jiggalaughnbaplayerdisbeliefshannoncigar
    Now it makes sense......

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Now it makes sense......
    As of right now that's not the reality. If that should become the reality then I'm all for it.

Saying don't work for the white man when that's where the majority of employment is is complete nonsense. Not really seeing what difference the race of my wife makes in the conversation but she's Hispanic since that matters for some reason.

What I've come to the conclusion of is that the majority of people on this site are racists. It's just that you guys are racist against anyone not black.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    As of right now that's not the reality. If that should become the reality then I'm all for it.

Saying don't work for the white man when that's where the majority of employment is is complete nonsense. Not really seeing what difference the race of my wife makes in the conversation but she's Hispanic since that matters for some reason.

What I've come to the conclusion of is that the majority of people on this site are racists. It's just that you guys are racist against anyone not black.
    Why come around Black people just to tell us how horrible we are? We are here because we want to be around Black people and have good conversation. Youre coming here saying that we’re stupid and don’t like the truth and that we don’t want to work hard. You are pushing white supremacist talking points and then surprised when we push back.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why come around Black people just to tell us how horrible we are? We are here because we want to be around Black people and have good conversation. Youre coming here saying that we’re stupid and don’t like the truth and that we don’t want to work hard. You are pushing white supremacist talking points and then surprised when we push back.
    The truth isn't white supremacy. It's simply the truth.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Brother you’re reacting horribly to some pushback and spewing vile white supremacist talking points. To further ZxBro rhetorical question; how can we be racist, when did we put Japanese in internment camps, when did we put so called Jews in ovens, when did we put Black people through the worst atrocity in human history? Cmon man you tripping.

FitzGz74!

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    stage 2: economics/become a producer. i joined this platform for purpose to representing social awareness of specific like-minded people. there's a "book club".
    btw, have you reviewed my self-published work, "Railroading"?
    More 6zero has solid content...
    I found out here that Music Soulchild has new works.. fascinating discussions: french fries.
    ✊🏿

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black Folks can't be "racist" we can be prejudice but not racist.......know your definition of words before you throw them out there. Calling us "racist" is definitely an alt right talking point who's man's is this?! randodisbelief
    That's bull.
    According to the Oxford dictionary:
    Racist - characterized by or showing prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

So technically you saying prejudice proves my point because this literally the definition. Not according to me but according to the damn dictionary.

It's a shame in addition to all the other issues black people have a lot of us can't read either apparently. Sad!

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Brother you’re reacting horribly to some pushback and spewing vile white supremacist talking points. To further ZxBro rhetorical question; how can we be racist, when did we put Japanese in internment camps, when did we put so called Jews in ovens, when did we put Black people through the worst atrocity in human history? Cmon man you tripping.
    Racist is simply being prejudice, practicing antagonism and discrimination against a group based on race. And people on here do that to white people, Hispanic and even black people that have married out of race constantly.

To deny that is to deny reality. It's not like the posts can't be looked back at!