FitzGz74!

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Other
Origin
Hello 6zero-!! It's been bit of a journey for me... I'd come here approx a year ago. Maybe have posted a few times..
The site is extremely relatable and I do very much appreciate the B1 environment..
How have I been busy-??
Blkmedia isn't just politics.. It isn't to me, blk complaining about anything. either.
Blk has made declaration for US debt settlement: within warrant..
However, with a 400yr handicap in economics, Blk has to restructure collectively inside those "new world" of imagery...
Imagery. ISn't Blkmedia imagery for correcting optics.-??
For me, Blkmedia could form itself diligently into 720degrees of "media" content creations: such as what this site reflects..
In spirit of Blkmedia, "Railroading" comes in series of narratives and represents what could be the might of blkmedia..
Please support and share.
It IS Blkmedia. IT is B1-!!

36 Mafia

Sixer
zBucks
I just started postimg too. What is that link you dropped? It goes to Kindle site.

FitzGz74!
FitzGz74!
blkmedia should appear to fully supporting blk as well. to becoming self sustaining..
36 Mafia
yea and we have to make sure it goes both ways. If we want Black support we need to support Black. I have a business but I won’t post it here until I get consistent with supporting the 6
FitzGz74!
FitzGz74!
yes, it is all of our responsibility to create or add to: agreed.
post whatever you're going to be doing, when it's complete..
product be product... bless up-!!

HeffDawg

Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Whats Up Reaction GIF by Klarna

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hello 6zero-!! It's been bit of a journey for me... I'd come here approx a year ago. Maybe have posted a few times..
    The site is extremely relatable and I do very much appreciate the B1 environment..
    How have I been busy-??
    Blkmedia isn't just politics.. It isn't to me, blk complaining about anything. either.
    Blk has made declaration for US debt settlement: within warrant..
    However, with a 400yr handicap in economics, Blk has to restructure collectively inside those "new world" of imagery...
    Imagery. ISn't Blkmedia imagery for correcting optics.-??
    For me, Blkmedia could form itself diligently into 720degrees of "media" content creations: such as what this site reflects..
    In spirit of Blkmedia, "Railroading" comes in series of narratives and represents what could be the might of blkmedia..
    Please support and share.
    It IS Blkmedia. IT is B1-!!
    1681586407447.png