Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Some notes:
-no evidence of a child on the interstate
-she drove 600 yards on the side of the road which equates to 6 football fields claiming to be following the child
-they brought up her recent google searches with timestamps before her disappearance which included "how to take money from the cash register without getting caught", "maximum age of an Amber alert", and the movie "Taken".
-one way bus ticket to Nashville for that same day

smh. lol

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Some notes:
    -no evidence of a child on the interstate
    -she drove 600 yards on the side of the road which equates to 6 football fields claiming to be following the child
    -they brought up her recent google searches with timestamps before her disappearance which included "how to take money from the cash register without getting caught", "maximum age of an Amber alert", and the movie "Taken".
    -one way bus ticket to Nashville for that same day

smh. lol
    They key takeaway here for most people should be the fact that they was able to pull up her web activity so quickly. If you gonna scam at least log out of your cloud accounts and do it on a throwaway device.

Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Going off what Jay said, so why is it so hard to find missing black women and teens who all got cell phones? It's rhetorical. They don't give a damn.

I have a cop friend who said its pretty much impossible for young people to run away from home these days or for almost any adult. 60 years ago you could disappear off the grid. Its very, very hard these days.

Even without this they don't care if we go missing anyway.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They key takeaway here for most people should be the fact that they was able to pull up her web activity so quickly. If you gonna scam at least log out of your cloud accounts and do it on a throwaway device.

Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards
    more importantly, she has an iphone. just saying.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This may seem a bit controversial when I say this and I'll qualify what I'm about to say by saying first and foremost there should be consequences, legal consequences.

That said, there are many fake abductions, kidnappings by white women and a lot of them they falsely claim Black men did it.

Her punishment should be NO GREATER than what white women get for doing the same. The legal system loves to over prosecute us for the same stuff. That's all. I am in no way excusing her. I hate seeing such an extremely sensitive matter (Black women/girls missing) only get attention when its a fake one. Her crime and it is a crime, is more egregious to us as a community because we have so many missing girls, women (as well as boys, etc) that I know for a fact are by white supremacists in many of these cases and God knows what horror they are going through. Anything that f*cks with that you are a piece of sh*t because it minimizes our missing babies.

But I am not going to celebrate her doing way more time if there is time than any other fake abduction/kidnapping by white women.