The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Poll on interracial marriage, is it moral or immoral?

D

Deleted member 191

In a "perfect world" I would lean toward feeling neutral because who GAF in a general sense. HOWEVER, we're at war with these people and HAVE been at war regardless of our desire to believe, accept or acknowledge that fact or not. Due to this, any relationship where Black men and women are creating half white children should be looked at, dealt with and treated as an enemy. So I vote Immoral.

Yuskii

Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In a "perfect world" I would lean toward feeling neutral because who GAF in a general sense. HOWEVER, we're at war with these people and HAVE been at war regardless of our desire to believe, accept or acknowledge that fact or not. Due to this, any relationship where Black men and women are creating half white children should be looked at, dealt with and treated as an enemy. So I vote Immoral.

TBH even in a "perfect world" I would still think interracial relationships are immoral honestly, I personally believe mixing of races shouldn't be happening at all, even if everyones 100% with eachother in politics and daily life.

But yeah we def at war

tony.arzu

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Facts 💯

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m with HailCzr85 it’s neutral in a perfect world but could be problematic in today’s society. For instance, imagine being half Black American and half white…that’s a mindf*ck. One part of you is the oppressor and the other side is the oppressed. So you have to find a way to forge an identity with two cultures that are beefing.

TBH even in a "perfect world" I would still think interracial relationships are immoral honestly, I personally believe mixing of races shouldn't be happening at all, even if everyones 100% with eachother in politics and daily life.

But yeah we def at war
    The thing is in a perfect world would we even have a Eurocentric understanding of race? We see ourselves and classify ourselves under Eurocentric thought systems. If we looked at the world through our context we may not even look at race in the same capacity.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    The thing is in a perfect world would we even have a Eurocentric understanding of race? We see ourselves and classify ourselves under Eurocentric thought systems. If we looked at the world through our context we may not even look at race in the same capacity.
    Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF by ABC Network

D

Deleted member 191

My sentiments exactly. My definition of "a perfect world" is one where our blackness is not automatically a threat and thereby a trigger for whites to harm us. In addition to that, we don't have a proximity to whiteness complex. Ergo, there is no...."benefit" if-you-will, to being accepted by whites, there is no concept of "white supremacy" there is no anti-black system in place to hold us back. Everyone is just out here living and doing their own thing in peace. BUT again, that's not the case. We're at war and so... here we are.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm just curious as to how many people that feel it is immoral are single.

Why would anyone GAF what anyone else does? The overwhelming majority of black men marry and are in relationships with black women. The few that aren't are not severely hurting our numbers.

What's hurting our numbers is backing the liberal agenda. We have lost more numbers to abortion than what interracial relationships could ever touch. We have lost millions of children to abortion.
    Immigration. How can we ever keep up when they are constantly bringing in young immigrants that are having and keep their children. They are being given all kinds of benefits making it easier for them.

My point is that there are bigger things at issue we need to be worried about than something this asinine!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Neutral. I am mixed and my parents raised me just fine. Problem is, most interracial couples, someone holds the power and more often than not it is the person who is not black. Even though I am neutral on the subject and I think people should be with who they want, black men and women need to come together more and we need a stronger community as a whole and we won't see that with strong black men and women bringing around their white partners.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What I am against is this whole divestor, black manosphere, black feminism and passport bro bullshit.
    I'm sick of black women getting online and saying the most horrific shit they can about black men and then black men turn around and say sick shit about black women.
    I'm sick of black women saying they don't need black men and black men saying they don't need black women. Yes the fuck you do, I don't care how any Youtuber frames it. We need each other.

Then these YouTube MF try to act like they on some genius level free thought shit by insulting each other. They not, They just using anti black hate. No different than Tucker Carlson or Bill O'Reilly. That shit isn't genius. They nothing but coons!

That's what I'm against is people getting out here and pushing us to be apart and that we shouldn't be together. A few interracial couples here and there is not an issue.

A few individuals getting on YouTube and pushing thousands of black men and women to not be together. That's an issue.
    We need to quit backing and promoting these YouTube Channels!