Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Proposed Tennessee Law Protects Men From Paying Child Support For Children Who Aren't Theirs

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

you are not the father fails GIF by The Maury Show

johnOkillens

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

How is this even controversial?
If some broke dude that a woman never even had sex with showed up to her house and claimed he was the father of her kid, she would demand a DNA to prove he wasn’t the daddy. Yet when a dude might have some financial assets, they wanna fight not to have a DNA test?!?
I wonder why???🤔🤔🤔🤑🤑🤑

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great news DNA test should be required on birth certificates in all 50 States of America I wish it was back in the 1970s :-)
    CA where I am is scandalous when it comes to this. If you took care of the child for any length of time they’ll still try to jam you up.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    CA where I am is scandalous when it comes to this. If you took care of the child for any length of time they’ll still try to jam you up.
    I've seen cases in some states where men were cleared of paternity by DNA tests, and still had to pay child support.
    The system is rigged, Bruh!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've seen cases in some states where men were cleared of paternity by DNA tests, and still had to pay child support.
    The system is rigged, Bruh!
    Yup that’s how it is here if you keep raising the kid. If you have questions about the paternity you need to DNA test right away and then separate or else you run the risk of getting held responsible for the kid.

D

Deleted member 1946

How is this even controversial?
    If some broke dude that a woman never even had sex with showed up to her house and claimed he was the father of her kid, she would demand a DNA to prove he wasn’t the daddy. Yet when a dude might have some financial assets, they wanna fight not to have a DNA test?!?
    I wonder why???🤔🤔🤔🤑🤑🤑
    Folks are hooked on disfunction so anything that is reasonable appears to be controversial to them.