The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

R.I.P. Kevin Samuels

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn a lot of black females hated him.
    This is interesting to hear, come check it out.
    #B1 #FBA
    I didn't really follow or listen to him, so I really can't speak on his work, it's just weird hearing black females celebrate his death.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn a lot of black females hated him.
    This is interesting to hear, come check it out.
    #B1 #FBA
    I didn't really follow or listen to him, so I really can't speak on his work, it's just weird hearing black females celebrate his death.
    Kevin Samuels said that Black women are unattractive because they have masculine features. He said that we only got out of slavery because White people's benevolence. He said Black men dating White Women will save the Black race. I'm more concerned about the Black people that don't hate this coon.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kevin Samuels said that Black women are unattractive because they have masculine features. He said that we only got out of slavery because White people's benevolence. He said Black men dating White Women will save the Black race. I'm more concerned about the Black people that don't hate this coon.
    I have literally NEVER heard of the dude until tonight when I saw he was trending on Twitter and if he said everything you said he said I can't say that I'm sad that he's gone. Not wishing him dead (and I wouldn't have if I did know if him before today) but he's certainly not worth the effort of even thinking about.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    There's a lot of Black people on Twitter are asking for us to be kind in these times. Was he kind to us when he was pushing Thomas Sowell? Was he kind to us when he aligned to a anti-Black agenda and spent every night attacking our women? How can we ever get rid of coons if everyone is sad when one dies?

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I have literally NEVER heard of the dude until tonight when I saw he was trending on Twitter and if he said everything you said he said I can't say that I'm sad that he's gone. Not wishing him dead (and I wouldn't have if I did know if him before today) but he's certainly not worth the effort of even thinking about.
    It's true. Certified Grade A Coon.

He is a Larry Elder with a "relationship" twist.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Listen as Kevin shames a woman for taking her child's side in a hypothetical sexual abuse scenario. He basically asks "if I were in a relationship with you, you a daughter in a previous marriage, and we had two kids together, what would you do if your daughter said I touched her or peeked at her in the shower".

View: https://youtu.be/i5JVt6znEOU?t=1805

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My condolences to his family and friends my his soul rest in paradise 🙏🏾 🙇🏾‍♀️ I didnt watch him on the regular like many did just seen his videos here and there some I agreed with some I disagreed with but he never made as angry as the tethers that were making jokes on that other app about his death seeing all that hate for someone just because you didn’t like his opinion spoke volumes to me on what type of people tethers are and how dangerous they are and I’m hoping more of us catch on so we say stay separated from them they are no good for us and will only be an Achilles heel I say please FBA family no more flat blackness no more seeing them as our family as our people they are not our people they woukd sell us so fast never will I ever trust them

Attachments

4F1E070D-9EC6-4C02-A1D3-F19C7645280A.jpeg
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    So, Now we cant just RESPECT the dead. Im not about to let a cage of white doves out but um yea,he outta here. Wish he want lickin boots while he was here. Might not agree with what he do, BUT he did THAT. R.I.P Alright.#CutDaCheck.
    Back to business.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So, Now we cant just RESPECT the dead. Im not about to let a cage of white doves out but um yea,he outta here. Wish he want lickin boots while he was here. Might not agree with what he do, BUT he did THAT. R.I.P Alright.#CutDaCheck.
    Back to business.
    Why should we respect the dead if they weren’t worthy of respect when they were alive?

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Why should we respect the dead if they weren’t worthy of respect when they were alive?
    i was just reading the comments over on Tariq's youtube recording and it was disheartening. No wonder these whyte folks keep getting over on us. Almost 2,000 comments and majority I read didn't even hint at how he took lot of his talking points from TBA uncredited, that he asked a dude how big his joint was, and that he once took the side of a pedo in a hypothetical....not to mention his public endorsement of Thomas Sowell.

I'm not saying the man should rest in piss, but it goes to show how often we as a group overlook the small, but important details to form inaccurate conclusions.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This guy didn't disrespect ME.
    On some real shit we are posting about this guy. If hes respected by you all or not he still has your attention. My favor and blessing will not be cut off because of my position on AN ARGUEMENT. A Black man WITH a VOICE PERIOD gets this treatment. Doesnt matter if he was a coon or not. Black men get done like THIS.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    On some real shit we are posting about this guy. If hes respected by you all or not he still has your attention. My favor and blessing will not be cut off because of my position on AN ARGUEMENT. A Black man WITH a VOICE PERIOD gets this treatment. Doesnt matter if he was a coon or not. Black men get done like THIS.

It actually DOES matter if he was a coon or not. Why should we care about a coon dying? Why should we care about a guy who said we didn‘t fight our way out of slavery and that white women will save the Black race? KS role model says that colonialism is good and brings new skills and that people would be in poverty without white people. Your thought process in my opinion is why coons feel so safe in our mix.

Saying he should rest in piss because he once promoted Thomas Sowell is a bit extreme. Some folks are making him out to be some kind of terrorist. Chill.
    How is it extreme? Thomas Sowell believes colonialism is good and that we would be in 3rd world conditions if White people didn’t save us from ourselves. Now we have KS saying that White people’s goodwill saved us from slavery and that white women will save the Black race? We need people that think like KS in the dirt faster than age 53. We let these people in our mix and they sabotage us time and time again because they sympathize with White Supremacy.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    i was just reading the comments over on Tariq's youtube recording and it was disheartening. No wonder these whyte folks keep getting over on us. Almost 2,000 comments and majority I read didn't even hint at how he took lot of his talking points from TBA uncredited, that he asked a dude how big his joint was, and that he once took the side of a pedo in a hypothetical....not to mention his public endorsement of Thomas Sowell.

I'm not saying the man should rest in piss, but it goes to show how often we as a group overlook the small, but important details to form inaccurate conclusions.
    Yes. All this shows to me is that Black people still ain’t cured from the “Black person pushing White Supremacy” trick bag. KS constantly gave passes to White Supremacy and made all our ills our fault. Racial discrimination wasn’t an issue with employment, the problem is Black men don’t wear suits properly and talk right. Our homes weren’t split because of attack by the US Government, no, Black women are magically just manly and as he said “need to go ask asian and white women hot to be better”. He was fox news in a nice suit and people ate it up. He was all about accountability for everyone but white people.

On some real shit we are posting about this guy. If hes respected by you all or not he still has your attention. My favor and blessing will not be cut off because of my position on AN ARGUEMENT. A Black man WITH a VOICE PERIOD gets this treatment. Doesnt matter if he was a coon or not. Black men get done like THIS.-‘

I don’t care if someone is Black, I care if they have a Black agenda. Remember, the guys who killed Malcolm X were Black, the guy who told on Nat Turner was Black. The guy who set Patrice Lumumba up was Black. The guy who killed Thomas Sankara and plunged Congo back into slavery was Black. At the end of the day Black skin means nothing. When KS was here he pushed Fox News talking points hence why he got so big. He told Black people day in and day out that we are the cause of all our issues and White people love negros like that.

Saying he should rest in piss because he once promoted Thomas Sowell is a bit extreme. Some folks are making him out to be some kind of terrorist. Chill.
    Why have sympathy for a person who believes that your oppressor is actually the good guy. Think about that for a minute. He thinks you are the issue and that speaking well and dressing in a suit is the key to advancement. He is a white supremacy apologist and his role model was even one. Why should we chill?

Kid Gravity

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Yes. All this shows to me is that Black people still ain’t cured from the “Black person pushing White Supremacy” trick bag. KS constantly gave passes to White Supremacy and made all our ills our fault. Racial discrimination wasn’t an issue with employment, the problem is Black men don’t wear suits properly and talk right. Our homes weren’t split because of attack by the US Government, no, Black women are magically just manly and as he said “need to go ask asian and white women hot to be better”. He was fox news in a nice suit and people ate it up. He was all about accountability for everyone but white people.

I don’t care if someone is Black, I care if they have a Black agenda. Remember, the guys who killed Malcolm X were Black, the guy who told on Nat Turner was Black. The guy who set Patrice Lumumba up was Black. The guy who killed Thomas Sankara and plunged Congo back into slavery was Black. At the end of the day Black skin means nothing. When KS was here he pushed Fox News talking points hence why he got so big. He told Black people day in and day out that we are the cause of all our issues and White people love negros like that.

Why have sympathy for a person who believes that your oppressor is actually the good guy. Think about that for a minute. He thinks you are the issue and that speaking well and dressing in a suit is the key to advancement. He is a white supremacy apologist and his role model was even one. Why should we chill?
    Damn. The ignorance of our people is staggering. No one went to KS’s platform for political or socioeconomic commentary. To rate that man off that is disingenuous.

pikadadon

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn. The ignorance of our people is staggering. No one went to KS’s platform for political or socioeconomic commentary. To rate that man off that is disingenuous.
    Yea I don't get the hostility. People are different. You're not going to agree with every single thing a person says or does. Him reading Thomas Sowell books doesn't invalidate every single thing he says and doesn't make his death worthy of celebration.

Most black women are overweight and should hit the gym.
    It's unrealistic for a black woman to want a man who makes $100+/yr. Adjust your expectations.
    Black men need to pull up their pants.

These were common sense ideas that Kevin Samuels espoused. To write him off because he reads Thomas Sowell is really weird.

Marlomanny

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Even though I didn't agree with everything this man said plus Jason Black always have suspicion about him for years now. But that doesn't mean that females and males to dance on his grave because on how he said or convey his message. I'm watching real close to females who have this he deserved to die mentally it's truly sickening i know it's not FBA behavior but the dating market is so saturated we got to be careful out here.

What's y'all thoughts on these Twitter rants

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To rate the man off his own words is disingenuous?

If I can‘t rate him off his own words what else can I rate him off of? Ummm…do I need to rate him based on how you feel when you watch him bash Black women all night? No thanks.

The nigga caped for White Supremacy and you cannot deny it and that’s why I don’t like him. He is the same as a Herschel Walker, Larry Elder, John Lewis to me…I didn’t cry for neither of them

Negroes like him have been sabotaging Black society for eons…I’m not sad for anyone who pushes White Supremacy. Bare in mind, this guy you are defending said:
    • Black women are ugly because they have masculine features unlike white women
    • Black men dating White women will save Black society
    • Black people didn’t fight to free ourselves from slavery, white people gave us freedom out of the kindness of their heart
    • Black men need to dress better to be accepted in society
    This is the guy you’re defending. How can you be pro-Black but then find any of this acceptable?

Yea I don't get the hostility. People are different. You're not going to agree with every single thing a person says or does. Him reading Thomas Sowell books doesn't invalidate every single thing he says and doesn't make his death worthy of celebration.

Most black women are overweight and should hit the gym.
    It's unrealistic for a black woman to want a man who makes $100+/yr. Adjust your expectations.
    Black men need to pull up their pants.

These were common sense ideas that Kevin Samuels espoused. To write him off because he reads Thomas Sowell is really weird.
    He had an ideology that was formed on a misunderstanding of the world. He believed that better behavior from Black people would lead to better outcomes which isn’t true. We wore suits, fedoras, had intact families and white people came and attacked us and burned our stuff down and bombed us. That’s why him reading Thomas Sowell is so important because his ideology is one of White Supremacy. He wanted to teach people how to be accepted by white supremacy which is a losing bargain for Black people.

Thomas Sowell believed that White Supremacy was good for society and his acolyte is right there preaching exactly the same. But since he says a couple things to fat delusional women it’s suddenly ok? No thanks.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Even though I didn't agree with everything this man said plus Jason Black always have suspicion about him for years now. But that doesn't mean that females and males to dance on his grave because on how he said or convey his message. I'm watching real close to females who have this he deserved to die mentally it's truly sickening i know it's not FBA behavior but the dating market is so saturated we got to be careful out here.

What's y'all thoughts on these Twitter rants
    Black people going to ride “decency” into the grave. No one is decent with us but we want to turn around and be decent with everyone and their mama. Jews wasn’t decent with their traitors, they hung them and sent them into the afterlife. This nigga talks big shit every night and now we supposed to cry over him. I’m seeing first hand how niggas like John Lewis was able to be lionized.

Marlomanny

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people going to ride “decency” into the grave. No one is decent with us but we want to turn around and be decent with everyone and their mama. Jews wasn’t decent with their traitors, they hung them and sent them into the afterlife. This nigga talks big shit every night and now we supposed to cry over him. I’m seeing first hand how niggas like John Lewis was able to be lionized.
    No cap about the John Lewis thing I see what your saying. But these females have right to dance on his grave secretly i just think it's the Hatred for blk men period.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No cap about the John Lewis thing I see what your saying. But these females have right to dance on his grave secretly i just think it's the Hatred for blk men period.
    Kevin Samuels ain’t the hill to die on. Just because I’m against the divesters doesn’t mean I have to defend Kevin. F**k both of them.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sorry to hear about a Black life being lost. This is quite unfortunate that a young Black life was lost this soon. Albeit at this very moment, I don't feel 100% compelled to say RIP to a Black individual who bigged up a sellout self-hating racist named Thomas Sowell and decided to help to incite even more gender warring, toxicity, confusion and division in our community for his very own benefit. I was not completely fond of his elevated presence to be honest and wished he would go away, but not in this tragic fashion. Just like the Hermain Cains nem, I don't wish bad on them and I won't join in with anyone celebrating their deaths.

They wasted their lives representing and promoting things that are counterproductive to Black progress, oppositional to our interests, and harmful and toxic to us. However, I do hope they can and will repent and redeem their souls. No comment on those of the dominant society, that are outside of our community, that helped and promoted gender warring / anti-Black / divisive trash on their platforms and/or have done everything they possibly can to promote the internalized self-hatred, confusion, hatred and oppression of Black people both domestically and worldwide.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    bro for real...people saying we being extreme, or that "it's not that deep" aren't taking into account how white supremacy affects us in every aspect of activities. If we go by the "sometimes he kept it 100" creedo, then shiiiiiiitttt Fox NEws is spitting lots heat about the Dems right now that are all facts. Does that negate all the anti-Black sentiments they hold for us?

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Sorry to hear about a Black life being lost. This is quite unfortunate that a young Black life was lost this soon. Albeit at this very moment, I don't feel 100% compelled to say RIP to a Black individual who bigged up a sellout self-hating racist named Thomas Sowell and decided to help to incite even more gender warring, toxicity, confusion and division in our community for his very own benefit. I was not completely fond of his elevated presence to be honest and wished he would go away, but not in this tragic fashion. Just like the Hermain Cains nem, I don't wish bad on them and I won't join in with anyone celebrating their deaths.

They wasted their lives representing and promoting things that are counterproductive to Black progress, oppositional to our interests, and harmful and toxic to us. However, I do hope they can and will repent and redeem their souls. No comment on those of the dominant society, that are outside of our community, that helped and promoted gender warring / anti-Black / divisive trash on their platforms and/or have done everything they possibly can to promote the internalized self-hatred, confusion, hatred and oppression of Black people both domestically and worldwide.
    couldn't have said it better myself

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did he say that? Do you have source, please?
    View: https://youtu.be/_UTN01tv-0E

@2:45

“Those parts of the 3rd world that the imperialists have never touched are almost without exception the very poorest places on earth”.

He said this after saying that when the imperialist invade they make things more advanced. He also said that imperialism brings better jobs and skills to the people.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    View: https://youtu.be/_UTN01tv-0E

@2:45

“Those parts of the 3rd world that the imperialists have never touched are almost without exception the very poorest places on earth”.

He said this after saying that when the imperialist invade they make things more advanced. He also said that imperialism brings better jobs and skills to the people.
    Thanks.
    I don't think what he said is 100% wrong though.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    bro for real...people saying we being extreme, or that "it's not that deep" aren't taking into account how white supremacy affects us in every aspect of activities. If we go by the "sometimes he kept it 100" creedo, then shiiiiiiitttt Fox NEws is spitting lots heat about the Dems right now that are all facts. Does that negate all the anti-Black sentiments they hold for us?
    We might as well accept Ben Crump, Messy Jesse, and the Civil Rights Generation back at this point. They’ve all done some good.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    My condolences to his family and friends my his soul rest in paradise 🙏🏾 🙇🏾‍♀️ I didnt watch him on the regular like many did just seen his videos here and there some I agreed with some I disagreed with but he never made as angry as the tethers that were making jokes on that other app about his death seeing all that hate for someone just because you didn’t like his opinion spoke volumes to me on what type of people tethers are and how dangerous they are and I’m hoping more of us catch on so we say stay separated from them they are no good for us and will only be an Achilles heel I say please FBA family no more flat blackness no more seeing them as our family as our people they are not our people they woukd sell us so fast never will I ever trust them
    A lot of this is Tariq babble no offense Sis but not everyone that dislikes KS is a tether. I think there are some legitimate gripes against him, he was an extremely polished Larry Elder in a lot of ways. Tariq identifies with KS because he understands a hustler when he sees one. Money talks more than Black empowerment for Tariq that’s why he constantly defended KS even though he was pushing white supremacist talking points.

You can’t call Black people ignorant and then not say why. Address that man’s points or STFU.