The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

R.I.P. Kevin Samuels

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He said 'parts of the world where imperialism never touched are almost without exception the very poorest places in this earth.'
    Is it a fact or is he lying?
    No because the term “wealth” is within the ideology of White Supremacy. When the British invaded Benin they burned everything down because they said it was poor and then decades later they realized it was immaculately designed it was just DIFFERENT from what Europeans did.

If wealth to you means living off the land, raising your family, eating, living, enjoying the earth, keeping the ecosystem healthy then to Europeans you are POOR. EVENTHOUGH your people may be happy and not debt slaves.

pikadadon

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No because the term “wealth” is within the ideology of White Supremacy. When the British invaded Benin they burned everything down because they said it was poor and then decades later they realized it was immaculately designed it was just DIFFERENT from what Europeans did.

If wealth to you means living off the land, raising your family, eating, living, enjoying the earth, keeping the ecosystem healthy then to Europeans you are POOR. EVENTHOUGH your people may be happy and not debt slaves.
    Damn bro

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    No because the term “wealth” is within the ideology of White Supremacy.
    Nah, the term might come from whites but the ideology predates white supremacy.

When the British invaded Benin they burned everything down because they said it was promotable and then decades later they realized it was immaculately designed it was just DIFFERENT from what Europeans did.
    But Benin got invaded way before the british went there. For example the so-called "arabs" started the downfall of that region before europeans.

I agree, many europeans think like that.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nah, the term might come from whites but the ideology predates white supremacy.

But Benin got invaded way before the british went there. For example the so-called "arabs" started the downfall of that region before europeans.

I agree, many europeans think like that.
    You’re slithering all over my post. I made it clear:

The term “wealth” as Thomas Sowell used it was in context of White Supremacy and what they value as wealth. That’s why he brought up jobs because Europeans love jobs based economies with currencies for purchases and policing to maintain order.

If you do not value that type of lifestyle you will be considered as a third world civilization. If you don’t value excess and never ending expansion you will be viewed as third world.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    You’re slithering all over my post. I made it clear:

The term “wealth” as Thomas Sowell used it was in context of White Supremacy and what they value as wealth. That’s why he brought up jobs because Europeans love jobs based economies with currencies for purchases and policing to maintain order.

If you do not value that type of lifestyle you will be considered as a third world civilization. If you don’t value excess and never ending expansion you will be viewed as third world.
    But that's not an exclusive european way of thinking, maybe in the past but not nowadays.

Europeans love jobs based economies with currencies for purchases and policing to maintain order.
    I'd argue most people alive right now love that kind of economy.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But that's not an exclusive european way of thinking, maybe in the past but not nowadays.

I'd argue most people alive right now love that kind of economy.
    You’re not sticking to the topic. Thomas Sowell believes that colonialism is good and Kevin Samuels believes Sowell is someone the Black community should be listening to. So Kevin Samuels will be the gateway to an outright White Supremacist thought process for Black people.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He’s preaching.

black and white dark GIF

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    On some real shit we are posting about this guy. If hes respected by you all or not he still has your attention. My favor and blessing will not be cut off because of my position on AN ARGUEMENT. A Black man WITH a VOICE PERIOD gets this treatment. Doesnt matter if he was a coon or not. Black men get done like THIS.

Saying he should rest in piss because he once promoted Thomas Sowell is a bit extreme. Some folks are making him out to be some kind of terrorist. Chill.

Damn. The ignorance of our people is staggering. No one went to KS’s platform for political or socioeconomic commentary. To rate that man off that is disingenuous.
    Y'all caping for this? ore.

View: https://twitter.com/4shaneef/status/1522409643200364546?s=20&t=rclXpwNIVc6mnwNuTXCq1A

How can you be B1 and cosign a nigga that's dissing our women. This nigga said Black women are on the OPPOSITE side of the beauty spectrum!!! He said shit all the time, he said we have big lips and m

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    For real. If you listen to that and still cool with him then it says a lot about you.

The funny thing about it is that people from both sides of the Kevin Samuels spectrum are doing the exact same thing: picking whatever clips or narratives they feel is right to defend or slander him. One side says he's evil and misogynistic, the other says he's been helpful. Celebrating a man's death is a little O.D. in my opinion, but no one has to mourn you, that's a privilege.

The only reason he's going viral is because of this gender war on SM, and it's surface level babble if you ask me. There are better things we can allocate our time to than holding Spaces for him even though he had an impact on some. Celebrities got us in a chokehold man.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The funny thing about it is that people from both sides of the Kevin Samuels spectrum are doing the exact same thing: picking whatever clips or narratives they feel is right to defend or slander him. One side says he's evil and misogynistic, the other says he's been helpful. Celebrating a man's death is a little O.D. in my opinion, but no one has to mourn you, that's a privilege.

The only reason he's going viral is because of this gender war on SM, and it's surface level babble if you ask me. There are better things we can allocate our time to than holding Spaces for him even though he had an impact on some. Celebrities got us in a chokehold man.
    It’s his own words! It’s not picking and choosing or slandering, it’s playing his words verbatim. I posted clips of him talking, if it sounds bad it’s because it is bad. You’re trying to “both sides” this shit to excuse his cooning

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    It’s his own words! It’s not picking and choosing or slandering, it’s playing his words verbatim. I posted clips of him talking, if it sounds bad it’s because it is bad. You’re trying to “both sides” this shit to excuse his cooning

I'm not, I'm looking at this from the perspective of those that defend him and those that are against him off of this site. The more I personally know about him, the more I realize that he's not really worthy of our attention, but here we are.

My main focus was dependent on the social media discourse...I personally believe he's a coon as well and really don't want to allocate much more of my time discussing him.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not, I'm looking at this from the perspective of those that defend him and those that are against him off of this site. The more I personally know about him, the more I realize that he's not really worthy of our attention, but here we are.

My main focus was dependent on the social media discourse...I personally believe he's a coon as well and really don't want to allocate much more of my time discussing him.
    You spend all day talking about wrestling and music on SM who are you to say what we should/should not be focusing on? Sounds like deflection.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    You spend all day talking about wrestling and music on SM who are you to say what we should/should not be focusing on? Sounds like deflection.

I also post about black solidarity, race issues, black history, and the like...if I don't post it, I RT or interact with it. My last post was about how Twitter is horrible for a black man's mental health

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jay I'm not speaking on you specifically trust me, because I've been in a couple Spaces. Most of those that defend him in there never mention that he's a Thomas Sowell sympathist. That's what I'm talking about
    You came in the thread, quoted me, and then hit me with Donald Trump “both sides” obfuscatory language. What’s the purpose of bringing up “both sides” when for one, both sides are represented in the thread…see page 1 and 2. And secondly, we are posting this man’s own words of him bad mouthing Black society? The only two sides are niggas thats cool with the coon shit he says and the side that ain’t.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I hate to say it, but his self-hating ass looks like a very, very, very poor man's Isaac Hayes, Joe Budden after being held hostage and locked up in a prison cell without having a shower for months, and a mentally ill veteran that was thrown out of a homeless shelter and uses dumpster juice as lotion.

This is not a loss for Black women. At all.
    Him being unavailable to Black women everywhere is sexual relief in itself.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hate to say it, but his self-hating ass looks like a very, very, very poor man's Isaac Hayes, Joe Budden after being held hostage and locked up in a prison cell without having a shower for months, and a mentally ill veteran that was thrown out of a homeless shelter and uses dumpster juice as lotion.

This is not a loss for Black women. At all.
    Him being unavailable to Black women everywhere is sexual relief in itself.
    That’s those Kevin samuels niggas for you.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Bussy Brigade and Intersectionalists on Twitter like openly gay Ernest Owens have been comparing Kevin Samuels to Tucker Carlson, are blaming him for the overturning of Roe vs. Wade, and equating Black issues with LGBTQIA issues. Kevin was a coon and no angel as he was not very beneficial to the Black community at all, but this going to far and I don't like the direction these people are taking it.
    Screenshot_20220507_175314.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507_175329.jpg
    Screenshot_20220507_175345.jpg
    Um, we know that Kevin Samuels helped make a bigger punching bag out of Black women and helped spread and reaffirm anti-Black, white supremacist ideologies like the coon that he was. But when did Kevin Samuels ever attack LGBT people and encourage others to attack LGBT people? Wasn't Kevin Samuels secretly gay or bisexual himself? And why the fuck is your opportunist ass bringing up that irrelevant ass "Don't Say Gay" bill and trying to tie in the Roe vs. Wade / Abortion being nullified into this situation to suit your janky ass narrative? Sir, those are not Black specific issues and you putting the word "Black" before LGBTQIA and Women is not gonna change that. Kevin Samuels' and his followers' fuckery ain't got shit to with that.

I swear between sick people celebrating Kevin Samuels' death, dusty fuckboys and certain girls caping for and deifying Kevin Samuels' tapdancing white-worshipping ass, and non-Blacks and Black intersectionalists using Kevin Samuels as a way to overpolice the Black community and make everything about LGBTQIA issues and Black and Brown and Ukraine and everybody else, this is just...no....

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fuck Ernest Owens. I am so sick of how fellow liberal coons such as Ernest Owens attack conservative coons and other coons Kevin Samuels. The 9 people on Supreme Court made the decision to overturn Roe vs Wade, not Kevin fucking Samuels.

Kevin Samuels and any other Black person outside of the Supreme Court didn't have shit to do with with abortion being overturned. It was mostly powerful white Supreme Court Justices that made that decision just like powerful whites are responsible for the "Don't Say Gay" bill . I don't have a problem with these decisions btw, but understand that Black people did not create or influence any of these decisions.

When you continue to blame all the ills of society on Black celebs and Black people, and overstate and over exaggerate the "negative" worldly influence of Black celebs and Black people, and basically compare racist, sexist white nationalists with actual power to mere Black misogynist coons like Kevin Samuels who have no actual power outside of mere social media presence, that makes you a coon too Ernest Owens.

How does that make you better than a Joy Reid wagging her finger at Nicki Minaj and blaming her for spreading so-called "misinformation" because "she has followers" and was merely documenting her and her friends' personal experiences?

How does that make you different from a Stephen A. Smith viciously bashing Kyrie Irving for his personal decision, while basically ignoring white ass, lying ass Aaron Rodgers for his same exact personal decision?

When you basically imply that Black celebs and Black people are the root of all oppression that exists, then how does that make you any different from the demonic, white Christchurch murderous terrorist that claimed that Candace Owens was one of his influences when it was mainly actual white supremacist extremism and ideologies (created by white people), Trump, Turner Diaries, evil and racist 8chan (created by sick white people), and more that were?

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Coons are not the cause. White supremacy and Anti-Blackness, invented by the dominant / white society, is the cause. Coons are the symptoms. Coons need treatment. Please seek help at Vicki's Raccoon Rehab today.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These anti-Black whites, racist non-Blacks, white-owned sockpuppets and bootlicking tools are trying to find a way to link Black people and prominent Black people to the root cause of Roe vs. Wade being overturned and the "Don't Say Gay" bill going into effect so they can blame us for spreading "disinformation" that somehow sillily allowed for these decisions to be made by mostly powerful white people who don't even value or listen to Black voices away. 😒 Make it make sense.

These crazy mofos are really saying that "harmful opinions, thoughts, and ideas lead to harmful laws and setbacks" and blaming Black people on the internet for that, and not powerful white racists and their tools making all the decisions.

And then they can finally have a so-called "valid" excuse to come after us, punch down on us, arrest us, and target us with their brand new bullshit Disinformation Governance Board headed by that batshit crazy Karen witch Nina Jankowicz, the Executive Director.

#PeepTheGame
    #StopTheBullshit

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These anti-Black whites, racist non-Blacks, white-owned sockpuppets and bootlicking tools are trying to find a way to link Black people and prominent Black people to the root cause of Roe vs. Wade being overturned and the "Don't Say Gay" bill going into effect so they can blame us for spreading "disinformation" that somehow sillily allowed for these decisions to be made by mostly powerful white people who don't even value or listen to Black voices away. 😒 Make it make sense.

These crazy mofos are really saying that "harmful opinions, thoughts, and ideas lead to harmful laws and setbacks" and blaming Black people on the internet for that, and not powerful white racists and their tools making all the decisions.

And then they can finally have a so-called "valid" excuse to come after us, punch down on us, arrest us, and target us with their brand new bullshit Disinformation Governance Board headed by that batshit crazy Karen witch Nina Jankowicz, the Executive Director.

#PeepTheGame
    #StopTheBullshit
    I see that too that’s why we need to stop them and make sure they know not to continue to mess with us

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

#PeepTheGame
    #StopTheBullshit
    Jim Clyburn did that in the video you shared. He said us not voting is why women lost their rights. How rude and disrespectful. No matter what we are always the scapegoat and we need to put a pin in it immediately.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    So, Now we cant just RESPECT the dead. Im not about to let a cage of white doves out but um yea,he outta here. Wish he want lickin boots while he was here. Might not agree with what he do, BUT he did THAT. R.I.P Alright.#CutDaCheck.
    Back to business.
    By the way Cythia G and Tash K or whoever them are still alive posting and making videos about swirling and KILLING Black Male embyos by abortion. Have yall Checked them yet?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't cosign anything or anyone one. His show nor this conversation DIRECTLY effects my life. I think a weak piece of shit would talk about a Dead Person. That's all. Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis yea I would understand that. They physically did shit to people.
    But words DO impacts people's lives. If Black young girls listened to him and internalized him saying that they are on the opposite end of the beauty spectrum what would that do to our young girls? What if our young boys listened to him and thought that racism was all in their head and that White supremacy was not a barrier? What kind of sons would we be raising? This man was teaching Black people to hate themselves if people want to admit it or not. But he was teaching us to hate ourselves under the guise of empowerment. But really he was trying to tell us to be like White people as much as possible.
    By the way Cythia G and Tash K or whoever them are still alive posting and making videos about swirling and KILLING Black Male embyos by abortion. Have yall Checked them yet?
    How does this question make sense bruh? Who cosigned Cynthia G or Tasha K? I have seen no one advocate for either party and I sure have not, I could care less about either. What about the racist gas station owner in your town? Have you checked him? If you haven't you're unable to check anyone else ever. That logic doesn't really check out.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jim Clyburn did that in the video you shared. He said us not voting is why women lost their rights. How rude and disrespectful. No matter what we are always the scapegoat and we need to put a pin in it immediately.
    What Jim Clyburn, the Democrats, and company are doing is not just irresponsible and outright unfair, it is also downright dangerous and sick as it puts a target on all of our backs for some shit that they are doing to themselves. And they are fully aware of this fact, which makes them evil.

It's akin to arresting me for watching a random white individual overdose on and die from opioids.

Or punishing me for both an illegal alien Latino family being sent back to their country and an LGBT person facing issues.

Or taking away all of my possessions because of a benign law that was passed in another state that the LGBT doesn’t like.

Or evicting me from my apartment solely because everybody else is losing theirs.

Or taking away and shutting down my business on some "nuisance abatement" bullshit because the Asian business next door is doing some shady or illegal activity and you gotta always protect the Asians at my expense at all costs.

Or sterilizing me and taking away my kids because white women can't get abortions.

Or taking away my home and throwing me into prison because Mexican children have gone missing and they "allegedly" were near my home.

Or revoking my driver's license and passport because I don't support Ukraine and their anti-Black racism.

Or kicking me out of and banning me from a store because a fight broke out between people and I didn't do the right thing and stop the fight.

Like Bitch what?!
    Wanna know why this shit sounds so absurd?
    Because systematic anti-Black racism is absurd and operates at crazy, absurd levels at best. There's never a new low that is low enough for anti-Black racists to stoop down to. What Jim Clyburn and company are doing is being systematically oppressive to us Black people and singling us out to be targeted while playing dumb the whole time.

They never keep this energy, act this way, or blame the Latinos, white people (especially white women), and other groups for Trump winning, Roe vs Wade being overturned, and the "Don't Say Bill" being passed in anti-Black racist ass Florida. They never go HAM on other groups and they are forced to cower down and apologize whenever they displease them, especially the white Jewish and the LGBTQ.

These disgusting politicians never once smiled and laughed at these dumb racist white bishes' faces, cursed them out, told them off, and asked,

"Why did over 55% of y'all hoes vote for Trump in 2020 then? Trump is okay with no abortion, why not you? And more of yall voted for the Republicans too. Yes, more of y'all voted for Trump in 2020 than 2016. Yall some fucking Karens, man. Fuck yall fears and fuck yalls tears. Serves yall right. And yall also the reason that the "Don't Say Gay" bill passed in Florida and LGBT are being attacked and targeted even more than now. Man stfu and gtfoh. Dont nobody wanna hear that rah rah rah, suburbanite, low class, trailer trash shit. Go get grabbed by your rotten punani some more ya biiiiiiiaaaaaaatch. Yall hoes love it, I love it too. Bye Bitter Bitch, bye."

They never put this same absurd level of "accountability" and "responsibility" onto whites, white women, white Jewish, Latinos, red and white Native Americans, Asians, LGBT, Arabs, immigrants, etc.

They want us to be the world's punching bag for everyone to take their anger, hatred, and frustration out on so then can take it back to the point where we were literally, physically publicly executed, tortured, enslaved, confined, and lynched in very large numbers with zero pushback and zero protest.

It's like racist white folks blaming Obama for everything gone wrong. Obama ain't shit, but Obama is still used as a proxy to attack Black people as a whole. And now these anti-Black racist Democrats are doing the same shit, except this time they are now directly blaming Black people for everything going wrong because "not enough of y'all voted", even though so many of us Black people voted for yall in droves in 2020 and gave yall Democrats both the House and the Congress.
    #NeverForget
    #NeverLetThemForget

It's not 2008 anymore. Face it. Deal with it. No more excuses.
    It's not Black people who are ungrateful.
    It's the racist Democrats and the rest of the racist dominant society that completely disregard and are ungrateful of the sacrifices and contributions that us Black Americans and our ancestors made and refuse to return the favor.

#PeepTheGame
    #CutTheBullshit
    #CutTheDamnCheck

Jim Clyburn, an active anti-Black politician and traitor in Black skin, is honestly worse than a Kevin Samuels, a coonish Black social media celebrity.
    You know, now that I think about it, it would virtually be impossible to abort Black male embryos because the sex of an unborn child isn't able to be detected until 6 months away. And nearly if not all of the abortions in the US only permit abortions to take place within 3-4 months of the conception of the pregnancy.

I'm not sure how it works in other countries however because I do remember reading about Arab or Indian immigrants in European countries / cities wanting and trying (and likely failing) to abort their daughters after finding out their unborn babies are girls, and abortion clinics and facilities would make sure to turn them away. I think they, certain European countries / cities, even made certain policies to prevent medical staff from revealing the sex of the child for this reason alone.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    But words DO impacts people's lives. If Black young girls listened to him and internalized him saying that they are on the opposite end of the beauty spectrum what would that do to our young girls? What if our young boys listened to him and thought that racism was all in their head and that White supremacy was not a barrier? What kind of sons would we be raising? This man was teaching Black people to hate themselves if people want to admit it or not. But he was teaching us to hate ourselves under the guise of empowerment. But really he was trying to tell us to be like White people as much as possible.

How does this question make sense bruh? Who cosigned Cynthia G or Tasha K? I have seen no one advocate for either party and I sure have not, I could care less about either. What about the racist gas station owner in your town? Have you checked him? If you haven't you're unable to check anyone else ever. That logic doesn't really chec+

How does this question make sense bruh? Who cosigned Cynthia G or Tasha K? I have seen no one advocate for either party and I sure have not, I could care less about either. What about the racist gas station owner in your town? Have you checked him? If you haven't you're unable to check anyone else ever. That logic doesn't really check out.
    Maybe in some situations the Black men I advocate for is a misrepresentation. I always and will advocate for all black men cause SO MANY PEOPLE dont and wont.For the record,No I do not agree with assimilating with Caucasian society as opposing Black Empowerment. I just dont like US looking PETTY. I feel like this is a time that unconditional unity could be shown. Not disregarding the COONERY. But just letting the Black male rest in piece. Karma is a Bitch that gets what she wants.Fuk a Chinese Proverb. Karma WILL come EVEN if you LEARN your Lesson. His family didnt have a chance to take in their loss before people were spewing their curses. his people stated that they didnt know about him passing before all of the "comments" were posted. Disrespect is inexcusable. How can we got our pot and our power if we are being petty and running on demon time. Thats all im saying. I could be wrong and I will except the criticism. R.I.P. Nipsey and Dolph.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maybe in some situations the Black men I advocate for is a misrepresentation. I always and will advocate for all black men cause SO MANY PEOPLE dont and wont.For the record,No I do not agree with assimilating with Caucasian society as opposing Black Empowerment. I just dont like US looking PETTY. I feel like this is a time that unconditional unity could be shown. Not disregarding the COONERY. But just letting the Black male rest in piece. Karma is a Bitch that gets what she wants.Fuk a Chinese Proverb. Karma WILL come EVEN if you LEARN your Lesson. His family didnt have a chance to take in their loss before people were spewing their curses. his people stated that they didnt know about him passing before all of the "comments" were posted. Disrespect is inexcusable. How can we got our pot and our power if we are being petty and running on demon time. Thats all im saying. I could be wrong and I will except the criticism. R.I.P. Nipsey and Dolph.
    I hear you but you’re asking us to have unity with someone who had no unity with us. You’re asking us to show respect to someone who showed no respect for us. You’re asking Black people to play the decency game where we have to always be the decent people in a room full of indecency. This is the age where we need to unify based on ideology rather than race. This nigga was successful based on calling our women ugly and saying our men make excuses…fuuuuuuck him. I’m not being petty at all either. He was a POS and he died whoopty doo. This whole “death is sacred” nonsense is lame. Everything and everyone dies, it’s not unique or special. He died and he left a legacy of hoe shit…oh well.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    When KS went on Fresh and Fit I realized he was Mainstream. I didnt agree with the cut your hair thing also.Also the show got repetitive. Tune in, then a chick call in then, he go in if she aint a dime. As far as the swirling thing. I love Black and Im not a recreational dater. Meaning im not just flinging to get off nuts. So fuking non black women would be a waste of time to me NOW.
    I hear you but you’re asking us to have unity with someone who had no unity with us. You’re asking us to show respect to someone who showed no respect for us. You’re asking Black people to play the decency game where we have to always be the decent people in a room full of indecency. This is the age where we need to unify based on ideology rather than race. This nigga was successful based on calling our women ugly and saying our men make excuses…fuuuuuuck him. I’m not being petty at all either. He was a POS and he died whoopty doo. This whole “death is sacred” nonsense is lame. Everything and everyone dies, it’s not unique or special. He died and he left a legacy of hoe shit…oh well.

Backgrounds and skin color is very important to me in pair bonding and dating.I understand your gripes about this. Its a serious thing and it goes against our mission of Black Empowerment.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Thousand Pardons.
    I understand Brother.Thousand Pardons.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Backgrounds and skin color is very important to me in pair bonding and dating.I understand your gripes about this. Its a serious thing and it goes against our mission of Black Empowerment.
    What I mean is that panafricanism is dead.

Your skin color allows you to come around, your ideology is what allows you to stay. If you’re a Black coon you have the same worth as a white supremacist to me.

D

Deleted member 191

I am Black. That was an error that I made when registering on the site (no thanks to playing games on my Playstation 4). Any way that I can make a correction to it?
    Not sure this will work but you can go through the verification process and maybe Brother Jay can make the correction that way. Other than that, I don't think you can edit vital stats once you've signed up. A member of the staff can fact check me on that but that's the only way I can think of to properly get that corrected.