Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It seems like he's ready...
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rfadgbjq30

ICYMI, disgraced R&B superstar R. Kelly was sentenced Wednesday to 30 years in prison for using his fame to sexually abuse young fans, including some who were just children, in a systematic scheme that went on for decades.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don't care what you do, what you have done, what skin tone you have... You touch kids, you groom teens, you do any of the sort you need to be locked away. Period.

He isn't going to serve 30 years though. Bet you he is out in 10 to 12 years.
This.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Noticed after they announced they giving him 30 years the earth shook. There was an earthquake swarm. If they do t release him God will destroy something. Watch.
    They had us in slavery and the earth didn’t shake. Nothing is going to happen to them for incarcerating R. Kelly.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    They had us in slavery and the earth didn’t shake. Nothing is going to happen to them for incarcerating R. Kelly.
    facts. My only beef is that he could've been charged as early as the mid 90's and folks let that stuff go on. Them parents need to be in jail too. I'm sure its no accident that this happens the day AFTER they gave jizz laine Maxwell her sentence. WHen he was selling all them records for the record label, he was no less guilty---just more useful.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    facts. My only beef is that he could've been charged as early as the mid 90's and folks let that stuff go on. Them parents need to be in jail too. I'm sure its no accident that this happens the day AFTER they gave jizz laine Maxwell her sentence. WHen he was selling all them records for the record label, he was no less guilty---just more useful.
    Right! Robert should've been locked away and had the key thrown out when he tried marrying Aaliyah. There's way too many R Kellys in our community praying on our girls while being protected (particularly by the matriarchs of the community) . I have no qualms about R Kelly going away.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Right! Robert should've been locked away and had the key thrown out when he tried marrying Aaliyah. There's way too many R Kellys in our community praying on our girls while being protected (particularly by the matriarchs of the community) . I have no qualms about R Kelly going away.
    Let’s not forget this little gem:

To go all the way, all the way
    Look in the mirror
    Now come here a little bit closer
    Don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you
    I wanna do all of that things you want me to do to you
    And baby, I wanna make you feel really good

While I'm doin' it, oh oh
    It seems like you're ready
    (Seems like you're ready)
    Seems like you're ready

Why would you sing this to a grown woman? Why would you sing this to someone who isn’t a virgin? I believe he was showing us he was a predator the entire time.

“Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number” but these 30 years sure are.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Let’s not forget this little gem:

Why would you sing this to a grown woman? Why would you sing this to someone who isn’t a virgin? I believe he was showing us he was a predator the entire time.

“Age Ain’t Nothing But a Number” but these 30 years sure are.
    So many of his songs have been absolutely ruined for me due to his predatory history. That's a great example you bring up. Even in Bump and Grind when he screams

My mind's telling me no
    But my body's telling me yes

He was so blatant with it!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think the reason he got jammed is because he got sloppy. OR maybe he got to big for his britches and the powers that he had to put him on time out.

D

Deleted member 191

That nigga said I'm the pied piper of RnB and NOBAHDEE thought that was an odd description.

For those not hip, the pied piper would lure children away with his magical flute whenever the adults didn't pay for his services as agreed.

This dude BEEN tellin' us he was fuckin young girls.
    There's way too many R Kellys in our community praying on our girls while being protected (particularly by the matriarchs of the community) .
    FAMILY!!! PREACH!!!! Our community has a REAL problem with NOT callin' out pedophilia when it needs to be called out.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    That nigga said I'm the pied piper of RnB and NOBAHDEE thought that was an odd description.

For those not hip, the pied piper would lure children away with his magical flute whenever the adults didn't pay for his services as agreed.

This dude BEEN tellin' us he was fuckin young girls.

FAMILY!!! PREACH!!!! Our community has a REAL problem with NOT callin' out pedophilia when it needs to be called out.
    That Pied Piper reference is insane. Such a specific way to refer to himself which revealed his M.O. from the start. And parents were giving him their kids to take.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Well a black man get 30years on the culture of white man and small kids in jail what a nice and a aaaaaaarha moment for older black baby mama,fat chicksd dry and dusty darkies that black man image is being punished for them its not the r Kelly individual issue but also BLACK MAN hate in general whether his news of arrest did drop some dopermine release and you have the feel good moment this is not going to change the current situation that you are in as to speak

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    If it was adults only he sexually abused and they gave him 30 years, I would feel it was a harsh one but once kids and minor are involved, 30 years isn't enough in my eyes cos he's definitely not going to do the full 30 years. They should have given him at least 50 years, and maybe he gets 30 off and do 20 years.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    You got the point absolutely spot on! I mean I wonder what is the need sentencing him now when they knew all along? The label acting saint after using him these whole years. The world doesn't favor blacks and we should keep pushing for a fair one.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I came across the update on Facebook when the news broke and I was like he should have been serving time a long time ago. Why was everything delayed for years only for it to be carried out now? We needed an explanation for that but R. Kelly definitely deserves what he got. He's a sick man as far as I'm concerned.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sad for R. Kelly as a musician, but not truly angry that he got caught. I hope that justice is done to anyone that is involved on the matter. 30 years is too much though, and I wish he gets some pardon in the near future.
    I don't feel sad for R. Kelly because he deserved what he got in every perspective for me. The only thing I felt should have been done before now was given this verdict long before now. But that's by the way, he's in now for 30 years and let's see when he eventually makes it out if he's got a tough skin.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    R. Kelly should be in jail no question. However, I believe the parents who knew about Kelly's crimes should also be in jail as well using their own kids as a prop to get money is lower than low.
    If any of those kids parents knew and had a role to play in what happened, they should be made to answer for it and if possibly do jail time for their crimes too. How can a parent sell their kids diginity all because of money?

Dukect

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If any of those kids parents knew and had a role to play in what happened, they should be made to answer for it and if possibly do jail time for their crimes too. How can a parent sell their kids diginity all because of money?

If you think the child is a burden instead of a blessing then the parent only see them as dollar signs and a way for them to get the come up

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    If you hurt minors, you're a trash human being in my eyes. It's ridiculous that it even took this long for him to get a sentence for something he did nearly 20 years ago and only will probably serve half of that sentence because he's got money.
    A monster is the best description from my viewing perspective. I can't understand why an adult would be interested and sexually aroused by a kid? It's a mental illness to be very honest with you.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The dude has problems, clearly. I lost all respect for him as an artist when I found out he was a predator and a groomer.

He has only hurt the black community with his actions and people need to distance themselves away from him. I heard he got 20 years instead of 30 but I stand by what I said before. He will be out in 10.