The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Racist Job Listing Goes Viral

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Pretends To Be Shocked GIF by MOODMAN

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Not surprised & I knew it was TX! Did you know that state has a city called Whites Only, TX?
In the words of Jason Black, "LOOK IT UP"! 😄

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Sounds just like the Dallas I know. When it was just Whites and Blacks they were mad now that we have all these Hispanics the Whites have been getting more and more upset.

ART
    ART
    Hispanics (especially the illegal ones) continue to flood the cities and take many of the jobs. Same with a lot of Asians overseas and over here. Now if those Hispanics and Asians were Black, those whites would've already formed lynch mobs to run or take them out. So no, those whites are aren't that upset with Hispanics, illegals, or legal immigrants (mostly non-Black). They only get that outaged and furious over Black people (specifically Black Descendants of American Chattel Slavery) for very obvious reasons.
    Jay
    Jay
    ART they are not rioting because big daddy war bucks is bringing the illegals in on purpose. White middle and poor classes are not going in on immigrants like they do on Black people because the act would be going against the will of their masters which are the rich whites.

They won’t attack until either the rich whites tell them to or until they are ready to destroy the rich whites.
    D

Deleted member 191

The fact that there are people stupid enough who will believe the company's bullshit that this was the act of one lone "rogue" employee and not an indictment of the practices that this company employs, is indicative of how incredibly gullible most people in this country are. Who in that company wrote the description for one, who in that company qual-checked the write up for two, and who in that company subsequently, signed off on it after that to greenlight it to production? Fuck a junior employee, if there even was one. NAME THE EXECUTIVES!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The only issue here is that the Recruiter did not catch it ahead of time. If we are being honest with ourselves, this is actually policy across the USA. How many of you have worked 6 figure jobs? You were most likely the only Black person in the room. It’s because most employers feel just like the one in question.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let's not forget how these racist employers and HR dept staff discriminate against people who have certain names or live in certain areas / zip codes as well. These racist barriers alone will prevent you from even being considered for an interview. Many of them have software to filter out undesirable and "undesirable" candidates. Even if you are more than qualified for the job, "diversity quotas" have limits and racial stigma attached to it.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Only Born US Citizens [White]

Translation: White Americans are the only real Americans and the only real US Citizens in this country. Nobody else.

Bilingual / Native Spanish Speakers Only (or Preferred / Required)

Translation: Se Habla Español. Can you speak the language? Are you of the Latin culture? Are you Latino? If not, then you're not a cultural fit and we don't want you here. Even if we can speak and understand English, we hate speaking English when we don't have to anyways because it makes us feel less Latino. So go back over there mama. We can't relate. Non-Hispanic Personas y Negros Need Not Apply.

ART
    ART
    Asian property manager says to Black potential renter/buyer looking for an apartment/a house in a predominantly Asian neighborhood or building:

"I don't think that we are going to get along very well."

Translation:
    "This is a no n1gger zone."

No N1GGER Zones Stop Asian Hate!!!

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    The fact that there are people stupid enough who will believe the company's bullshit that this was the act of one lone "rogue" employee and not an indictment of the practices that this company employs, is indicative of how incredibly gullible most people in this country are. Who in that company wrote the description for one, who in that company qual-checked the write up for two, and who in that company subsequently, signed off on it after that to greenlight it to production? Fuck a junior employee, if there even was one. NAME THE EXECUTIVES!
    African American Reaction GIF

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am more concerned about the places that hide this. Like imagine how many white-owned businesses and corporations are deeply racist but are playing this virtue signaling game where they push "diversity" only to stick black folks with the worst jobs and the least pay but no one every finds out.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I am more concerned about the places that hide this. Like imagine how many white-owned businesses and corporations are deeply racist but are playing this virtue signaling game where they push "diversity" only to stick black folks with the worst jobs and the least pay but no one every finds out.
    That's been going on forever.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's been going on forever.
    I know but it is more in our face now cause these people are hiding it in plain sight. Like anytime I see a company with diversity check marks and a bunch of white people screaming about racism, it is a red flag to me. These are the people Malcolm X warned us about.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I know but it is more in our face now cause these people are hiding it in plain sight. Like anytime I see a company with diversity check marks and a bunch of white people screaming about racism, it is a red flag to me. These are the people Malcolm X warned us about.
    Absolutely! ✊🏽