Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Raising Kanan Season 2 Trailer

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
The Tommy in Chicago thing is the least of all the Power related series but I still watch it faithfully.

On a somewhat related note, my TV wife is Tasha. I had a debate about her with the homies and they are like 'Nah son, she cheated on him, you can't wifey a cheater'. But my view is this. Ghost f*cked up big time. When you are in the game and wifey is in it with you, there is an unsaid agreement: we all we got. You stay loyal AF to each other, because if one of you gotta do time or whatever, the other gotta hold it down. Ghost broke that. Tasha was holding up her end of the implied agreement. Also, what I liked about her is she was a hood chick who could do hood or dinner parties. She could move easily in either world. Also, she was smart. A wifey like that at times will see chess moves her man don't see. She's a 2nd pair of eyes, a second opinion and a sorta 'consigliere' like the mob bosses had. What made me really like her is was when Ghost was smashing Angela and Tasha found out she was protecting Ghost, I recall a scene when she said you gotta keep on smashing her. I was like DAMN!! That's a motherf*cken ridah...she put feelings aside and was thinking strategically. IIn that kind of relationship, you need total and complete trust in each other. No wavering, because you are in a life or death business, you got kids, a bullet or a life sentence is a real possibility for either or both of you. Ghost broke that agreement so she had license. Ghost, my brother, you f*cked up the best thing, son! I didn't like the way they made kinda scary in custody. I think the Tasha we saw in the first season would have known that was a possibiliy and be mentally prepared for it as much as possible.

And as far as Tommy, I knew one or two white boys like that. They were part of a crew with brothers. Years ago, Dave Chapelle had a joke about him seeing a group of black gang bangers, tough as hell, scary as hell and there was a white boy with them. He said something to the effect 'God, only knows what that white boy did to earn their respect'. lol...that's Tommy and that was the white boy I knew (from a distance) who was hanging with some brothas who was deeply about that life.

I never liked Tariq's character. He's smart and all but he don't sit well with me.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
The Tommy in Chicago thing is the least of all the Power related series but I still watch it faithfully.

On a somewhat related note, my TV wife is Tasha. I had a debate about her with the homies and they are like 'Nah son, she cheated on him, you can't wifey a cheater'. But my view is this. Ghost f*cked up big time. When you are in the game and wifey is in it with you, there is an unsaid agreement: we all we got. You stay loyal AF to each other, because if one of you gotta do time or whatever, the other gotta hold it down. Ghost broke that. Tasha was holding up her end of the implied agreement. Also, what I liked about her is she was a hood chick who could do hood or dinner parties. She could move easily in either world. Also, she was smart. A wifey like that at times will see chess moves her man don't see. She's a 2nd pair of eyes, a second opinion and a sorta 'consigliere' like the mob bosses had. What made me really like her is was when Ghost was smashing Angela and Tasha found out she was protecting Ghost, I recall a scene when she said you gotta keep on smashing her. I was like DAMN!! That's a motherf*cken ridah...she put feelings aside and was thinking strategically. IIn that kind of relationship, you need total and complete trust in each other. No wavering, because you are in a life or death business, you got kids, a bullet or a life sentence is a real possibility for either or both of you. Ghost broke that agreement so she had license. Ghost, my brother, you f*cked up the best thing, son! I didn't like the way they made kinda scary in custody. I think the Tasha we saw in the first season would have known that was a possibiliy and be mentally prepared for it as much as possible.

And as far as Tommy, I knew one or two white boys like that. They were part of a crew with brothers. Years ago, Dave Chapelle had a joke about him seeing a group of black gang bangers, tough as hell, scary as hell and there was a white boy with them. He said something to the effect 'God, only knows what that white boy did to earn their respect'. lol...that's Tommy and that was the white boy I knew (from a distance) who was hanging with some brothas who was deeply about that life.

I never liked Tariq's character. He's smart and all but he don't sit well with me.
He's street & book smart, dangerous!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Yes, Tariq is but I still don't like him personally. The one thing about that show that doesn't fit is Mary J Blige and the latino men.
The role of cartel boss's wife. It could only be a Latino or a Italian. Unless they wrote in a Akon, Rick Ross or Supreme Team type. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Danny

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Latin America
I can't wait for August 14th! I've been searching for when Power Book IV: Force, season 2 starts, but all I have is early 2023.
View: https://youtu.be/DAhUnUn38uM
I have been looking forward to its release for a long time like my life depends on it. It's one of the TV series that I have come not to find any big or major flaws in its plot and character's development.