HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We knocking off all blood suckers today. We will come back and not support any of them. No more Nike, football, basketball and baseball no more nothing of theirs.
    Preach Sista. It’s a new day we need to start going hard. Kyrie‘s lynching needs to be our Franz Ferdinand moment.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Bruhhhh Red Grant went to speak about running from Mayor with a Sweatsuit on?

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

Come on brotha you have to rock a suit when you're speaking in an official capacity.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    i am soo proud of the black family for showing up from what i heard it went really well. The black isrealities tried to fuck it up with their jesus is reparations bullshyt but mans wasnt having it. Gotta keep up that momentum but salute to anyone who was there and definitly to tariq and the family. This is what on code looks like ^^

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    between last night and this morning, I went through and watched all the speeches from the rally. I also checked out some other channels that were covering the rally from different perspectives.

Disclaimer: I'm not a fan of Tariq, the rally, or most of the speakers. But I will give an objective view.

I took a few notes from the rally:
    -Tariq did his usual spill. Nothing new. But I have to give it to him, he was dressed for success.
    -No Rizza. He said something came up and couldn't attend.
    -Lioness Crowned hosted and reminded what reparations were according to international law.
    (I get it because you want to go the political route, but the same people that wrote those laws are anti-black, sooo yeah. )
    -Red Grant was out of place to me. And really didn't add to the reparations conversation. And I agree with some of the comments I saw about him online. I think he was dressed too casually for someone trying to gain last-minute votes. As a politician, it would've been best to dress up like Tariq.
    -Boyce spent most of his time talking about his conversation with Ye. What a waste. Just last week, Boyce had the nerve to say Ye was B1. Laughable. However, he did make three great points: take your children out of public school, create our own jobs, and support black businesses.
    -Professor James Smalls seem out of place for this. A lot of people weren't feeling how he kept mentioning our connection to Africa in his speech. He didn't fit the message Tariq was trying to push.

-Now, y'all know I'm not a fan of Marcel Dixon. lol. But he came prepared. Gave a good spill. But it's interesting how he bragged to a Haitian immigrant about how we built this country but told me it was hilarious to think we could do it again. But that's a different story. He had a lot of support in the live chat during his speech. Many were calling him the next James Balwin. Now, that was hilarious. That's going too far. lol. But he was probably the best speaker at this rally. I will give him that. But I don't think that's something to brag about. It just shows how many speakers probably shouldn't have been speaking at that rally. To end off on a high note, he chanted a great point: Policy Always, Party Never.

-I guess the headliner was Tezlyn Figaro??? Odd choice for many reasons, including not being full "FBA". I could be wrong, but that's the last speech I saw on multiple streams. Her time was mostly spent on addressing beef on Twitter spaces and promoting her Push the Line training. But here's the most interesting part: She kept bragging that she's built differently and not scared to use her real name. She kept bragging that she doesn't need to hide behind avatars or nicknames. You can look up her background, she doesn't care. And while she was saying this, all I could think about was Taharka Bey and his past few streams of wondering what is Tariq's real name and why doesn't he share that. I wonder if Tariq felt a certain way hearing her speech or motivated to start a SuperPAC for his next endeavor. lol. I don't know anything about her Push the Line training, but she does seem informed on the process of becoming a candidate and how to put together a campaign. I already made my critiques of her in past posts.

-speaking of Takharka Bey, he was at the rally. He streamed for about twenty minutes and made some great points. And he's gonna give his full feedback on his stream tonight. If you a person that believes in the political way of doing things, he know some things.

-I also saw the stream of Hebrew Israelites spreading the gospel in the back. lol. I guess it was rally security that called the cops on them to remove them, but it failed. From what I gathered, the rally didn't have a permit to cover the whole Freedom Plaza, so the cops allowed them to stay. There were also a Muslim group present. Though I am an Israelite, I didn't agree with half of their doctrine. Hopefully one day people will understand that all Israelites don't share the same views. But I can't knock them for being out there. It was a great marketing opportunity for them.

-oh yeah, a lot of people were giving Tariq props for putting together this event in three weeks:
    -that proves he had no intention of doing the rally.
    -he lied about FBI or the system preventing him for getting a permit
    -and he only did it because Rashad pulled it off. So he had to do it to save face.

That's most of what I've gathered from it. Personally, I thought it was just a Twitter space LIVE. *shrugs*
    Were any of you there in-person or watched the speeches?

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    between last night and this morning, I went through and watched all the speeches from the rally. I also checked out some other channels that were covering the rally from different perspectives.

Disclaimer: I'm not a fan of Tariq, the rally, or most of the speakers. But I will give an objective view.

I took a few notes from the rally:
    -Tariq did his usual spill. Nothing new. But I have to give it to him, he was dressed for success.
    -Lioness Crowned hosted and reminded what reparations were according to international law.
    (I get it because you want to go the political route, but the same people that wrote those laws are anti-black, sooo yeah. )
    -Red Grant was out of place to me. And really didn't add to the reparations conversation. And I agree with some of the comments I saw about him online. I think he was dressed too casually for someone trying to gain last-minute votes. As a politician, it would've been best to dress up like Tariq.
    -Boyce spent most of his time talking about his conversation with Ye. What a waste. Just last week, Boyce had the nerve to say Ye was B1. Laughable. However, he did make three great points: take your children out of public school, create our own jobs, and support black businesses.
    -Professor James Smalls seem out of place for this. A lot of people weren't feeling how he kept mentioning our connection to Africa in his speech. He didn't fit the message Tariq was trying to push.

-Now, y'all know I'm not a fan of Marcel Dixon. lol. But he came prepared. Gave a good spill. But it's interesting how he bragged to a Haitian immigrant about how we built this country but told me it was hilarious to think we could do it again. But that's a different story. He had a lot of support in the live chat during his speech. Many were calling him the next James Balwin. Now, that was hilarious. That's going too far. lol. But he was probably the best speaker at this rally. I will give him that. But I don't think that's something to brag about. It just shows how many speakers probably shouldn't have been speaking at that rally. To end off on a high note, he chanted a great point: Policy Always, Party Never.

-I guess the headliner was Tezlyn Figaro??? Odd choice for many reasons, including not being full "FBA". I could be wrong, but that's the last speech I saw on multiple streams. Her time was mostly spent on addressing beef on Twitter spaces and promoting her Push the Line training. But here's the most interesting part: She kept bragging that she's built differently and not scared to use her real name. She kept bragging that she doesn't need to hide behind avatars or nicknames. You can look up her background, she doesn't care. And while she was saying this, all I could think about was Taharka Bey and his past few streams of wondering what is Tariq's real name and why doesn't he share that. I wonder if Tariq felt a certain way hearing her speech or motivated to start a SuperPAC for his next endeavor. lol. I don't know anything about her Push the Line training, but she does seem informed on the process of becoming a candidate and how to put together a campaign. I already made my critiques of her in past posts.

-speaking of Takharka Bey, he was at the rally. He streamed for about twenty minutes and made some great points. And he's gonna give his full feedback on his stream tonight. If you a person that believes in the political way of doing things, he know some things.

-I also saw the stream of Hebrew Israelites spreading the gospel in the back. lol. I guess it was rally security that called the cops on them to remove them, but it failed. From what I gathered, the rally didn't have a permit to cover the whole Freedom Plaza, so the cops allowed them to stay. There were also a Muslim group present. Though I am an Israelite, I didn't agree with half of their doctrine. Hopefully one day people will understand that all Israelites don't share the same views. But I can't knock them for being out there. It was a great marketing opportunity for them.

-oh yeah, a lot of people were giving Tariq props for putting together this event in three weeks:
    -and he only did it because Rashad pulled it off. So he had to do it to save face.

That's most of what I've gathered from it. Personally, I thought it was just a Twitter space LIVE. *shrugs*
    Were any of you there in-person or watched the speeches?
    Great review. Did you go since this was in your hood Rollie Forbes ?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    She is our future. She (and millions of girls and boys like her) are what its all about. If she isn't worth the time, money and life to sacrifice, then bounce. You have no place here. None.

There are millions like her. There are millions of untapped potential like her not just in America but all over the diaspora and in Africa. We all carry that potential in our DNA.

She's the truth. And had our previous generation and us fought a little harder and smarter, we'd have her as the norm and she would be unstoppable.

The sad fact is 'they' know it more than we do.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She is our future. She (and millions of girls and boys like her) are what its all about. If she isn't worth the time, money and life to sacrifice, then bounce. You have no place here. None.

There are millions like her. There are millions of untapped potential like her not just in America but all over the diaspora and in Africa. We all carry that potential in our DNA.

She's the truth. And had our previous generation and us fought a little harder and smarter, we'd have her as the norm and she would be unstoppable.

The sad fact is 'they' know it more than we do.

I'm sure parents had good intentions to bring their children there. However, tezlyn's speech wasn't kid-friendly. She was a horrible choice for the headliner.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    i am soo proud of the black family for showing up from what i heard it went really well. The black isrealities tried to fuck it up with their jesus is reparations bullshyt but mans wasnt having it. Gotta keep up that momentum but salute to anyone who was there and definitly to tariq and the family. This is what on code looks like ^^
    On wow look who it is. I was thinking about you the other day.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tariq did his usual spill. Nothing new. But I have to give it to him, he was dressed for success.

Now, y'all know I'm not a fan of Marcel Dixon. lol. But he came prepared. Gave a good spill. But it's interesting how he bragged to a Haitian immigrant about how we built this country but told me it was hilarious to think we could do it again. But that's a different story. He had a lot of support in the live chat during his speech. Many were calling him the next James Balwin. Now, that was hilarious. That's going too far. lol. But he was probably the best speaker at this rally. I will give him that. But I don't think that's something to brag about. It just shows how many speakers probably shouldn't have been speaking at that rally. To end off on a high note, he chanted a great point: Policy Always, Party Never.
    Connie was good too eventhough she aint have shit prepped. One nigga came up there and was mumbling I forgot his mame.
    guess the headliner was Tezlyn Figaro??? Odd choice for many reasons, including not being full "FBA". I could be wrong, but that's the last speech I saw on multiple streams. Her time was mostly spent on addressing beef on Twitter spaces and promoting her Push the Line training. But here's the most interesting part: She kept bragging that she's built differently and not scared to use her real name. She kept bragging that she doesn't need to hide behind avatars or nicknames. You can look up her background, she doesn't care. And while she was saying this, all I could think about was Taharka Bey and his past few streams of wondering what is Tariq's real name and why doesn't he share that. I wonder if Tariq felt a certain way hearing her speech or motivated to start a SuperPAC for his next endeavor. lol. I don't know anything about her Push the Line training, but she does seem informed on the process of becoming a candidate and how to put together a campaign. I already made my critiques of her in past posts.
    She was ghetto like she was at the revolt summit. I hate women that talk tough all the time talking bou she was an m60 gunner….in the AIR FORCE!!! Not the Marine Corps the muthafuggin air force. Have a hunnid seats please.
    speaking of Takharka Bey, he was at the rally. He streamed for about twenty minutes and made some great points. And he's gonna give his full feedback on his stream tonight. If you a person that believes in the political way of doing things, he know some things.
    Ugly ass nigga look like a burnt keebler elf. Shouldnt have ran his ass up there to talk shit.
    also saw the stream of Hebrew Israelites spreading the gospel in the back. lol. I guess it was rally security that called the cops on them to remove them, but it failed. From what I gathered, the rally didn't have a permit to cover the whole Freedom Plaza, so the cops allowed them to stay. There were also a Muslim group present. Though I am an Israelite, I didn't agree with half of their doctrine. Hopefully one day people will understand that all Israelites don't share the same views. But I can't knock them for being out there. It was a great marketing opportunity for them.
    Those niggas needed some lotion.
    oh yeah, a lot of people were giving Tariq props for putting together this event in three weeks:
    No why you think this shit? You was doing good but then had to turn that shit into hate. The man out on a rally let the shit be what it is.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Connie was good too eventhough she aint have shit prepped. One nigga came up there and was mumbling I forgot his mame.

She was ghetto like she was at the revolt summit. I hate women that talk tough all the time talking bou she was an m60 gunner….in the AIR FORCE!!! Not the Marine Corps the muthafuggin air force. Have a hunnid seats please.

Ugly ass nigga look like a burnt keebler elf. Shouldnt have ran his ass up there to talk shit.

Those niggas needed some lotion.

No why you think this shit? You was doing good but then had to turn that shit into hate. The man out on a rally let the shit be what it is.
    I'll say it again. If Rashad didn't have his reparations rally two weeks ago, Tariq wouldn't have done this rally!
    And I'm holding him accountable because Tariq tried to sabotage that man's rally. Him, LionessCrowned, and others gave this man the third degree about "qualified" speakers and his own shit was thrown together and it showed. Boyce didn't say shit. Red Grant didn't even have a reparation agenda. Tez just loud. And as much hate FBA has been having for pan-Africans, Tariq had a couple of pan-African speakers! Which shows he didn't even vet these speakers thoroughly. Hilarious.