The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Random post. 💜

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People see peacocking as a show of strength when most of the time it is a sign of insecurity.
    I'm too old to compete. As a female I don't believe in peacocking. I believe in being humble although I love to keep my hair done, I wrap it up like I'm a Muslim and dressed in all black like The Omen. I think that's it because I usually WIN, when I'm not even competing and the devils hate that.
    Good dope sells itself~ some 🥷🏾

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I'm too old to compete. As a female I don't believe in peacocking. I believe in being humble although I love to keep my hair done, I wrap it up like I'm a Muslim and dressed in all black like The Omen. I think that's it because I usually WIN, when I'm not even competing and the devils hate that.
    Good dope sells itself~ some 🥷🏾
    The devils want to get you off your game at all costs. When they see you seat, they are winning.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You gotta be ready for anything these days. You can be as peaceful as anyone else, but you still need to be cautious and protective of yourself and those around you. I'm a chill dude once you get to know me, but if you act up on me, I'm going to come back at ya accordingly. Gotta be prepared for anything these days.