The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

(Random Thoughts) What’s on Your Mind…

Scorpionarmy

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I
Black celebrity is a problem

Gen Z and a sizeable portion of Gen X are boule. Boule don’t care about the community

Twitter Spaces are messy

The Reparations conversation is growing

Mass incarceration has devasted our community

Political advocacy can be draining. We need more fun on these social media Apps
totally agree with you on this.

D

Deleted member 1504

Gen Z and a sizeable portion of Gen X are boule. Boule don’t care about the community

Twitter Spaces are messy

Correction* I meant Boomers and Gen X

D

Deleted member 1504

People won’t invest in black platforms like 6zeros, their local political candidates, or political advocates like Marcel, their church or schools, but will give a suspected antiBlack multi billionaire/Twitter $8 a month for a meaningless blue check. Make it make sense

We need to have serious conversations about recession, prepping, survival, and self defense

I‘ve been on a health journey the past few months. Fasting, drinking alot of cold water, eating less food, less sugar and meat, more raw vegetables particularly raw onions and leafy greens, fruit for sweet cravings. I feel alot better

Get out and get some sun. Walk, run, bike. Move more

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Twitter Spaces are messy

Love where your head is at sis. Wholeheartedly agree.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
People won’t invest in black platforms like 6zeros, their local political candidates, or political advocates like Marcel, their church or schools, but will give a suspected antiBlack multi billionaire/Twitter $8 a month for a meaningless blue check. Make it make sense

We need to have serious conversations about recession, prepping, survival, and self defense

I‘ve been on a health journey the past few months. Fasting, drinking alot of cold water, eating less food, less sugar and meat, more raw vegetables particularly raw onions and leafy greens, fruit for sweet cravings. I feel alot better

Get out and get some sun. Walk, run, bike. Move more
It all matters. There are inherent blessings to intentionally seeking to live a better life. Much respect sis. Keep up the great work!!!

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s the “white man’s ice is colder” syndrome.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Manifesting my greatness is my random thought. I'm well on my way. My first problem was solved in needing a higher paying job. My next problem to solve is using that job to properly fund and maintain my real estate investing journey.
    Keep it up sis. Financial freedom is everything. Many blessings on your journey.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    😭 the bipolar weather....🌺 Turning the heat on at 11:00 p.m. turning the air conditioning on at 9:00 a.m. .... The utility company is making a killing it was so hot today at 10:00 a.m. I forgot it was DECEMBER,
    View attachment 2e1377ff6b66adb39bfac34bc0435828.mp4 I thought it was May 😩

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White supremacy (fighting it)
    Money (getting it)
    Women (both getting it and fighting [mentally/verbally] it...lol]
    Traveling (finding it [time and money to do it])
    Work on monday
    How expensive my grocery bill was today
    Christmas shopping
    And figuring out whose house we will be at this year

D

Deleted member 1504

In the store and felt the stares from other black folk. I wonder if it was the Black American Heritage flag merch I had on. It is a beautiful flag. Anybody experience this?

Spent most of the day watching Clint Eastwood officer Callahan movies.

Are y’all paying attention to this ‘sudden death’ syndrome?

Twitter Spaces was gone for a minute and I thought that was a good thing.

If I could lose 20lbs I’m sure I’d feel better.

I want to see more young Black Americans going into medicine education and politics.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our priorities as a people are seriously out of whack (I remember one Brotha was on here decrying our attention to sports vs things that we should really focus on, it was a bit comical, but I digress :) ... I know everybody has their own financial benchmarks, but if we aren't willing to give towards our liberation, especially given that the sum is usually something we throw away and waste on frivolous things, that's not cool ... Like, what are we doing here?

... Actually, I think ppl would give .. Our ppl have been hurt so bad by looms, bad press that's intentional (a psy-op to encourage division - watch for these Fam) or racism in general ... Trust level is shot ... But once we overcome that (which we are) , it's just a matter of getting the word out (something else we have problems with imo) ...

Everybody do something, whatever it is (bc the revolution is on all fronts)... that's all I could ask for