The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Rapper Takeoff of the Migos Shot and Killed in Houston

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Should have been nowhere near those losers.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

In this video the narrator basically points out a man in a yellow shirt that has a gun out on Takeoff. He says the guy in the yellow was going to take Take’s chain and that’s when he blasted him in the head. Quavo’s brother returned fire and hit Take again. What a senseless tragedy.

I got this background from another board…

—-

Cliffs: A Mob ties "associate" that was there says Quavo and Take should have left with Jas when he dipped from his own party. Allegedly he text Take after he was gone and said they should leave before sh*t get too crazy, because he knows how the dice games get and that Quavo was losing money all night, bowling etc. They wanted to stay and told him they were good.

Said Jas and Jr are two different dynamics and that Jas moves more like the old man, where Jr and his wolves are more reckless.

Checking in or any type of protection in any city is null and void when you separate from the person you checked in with because there's no way for them to keep you outta some sh*t at that point.

They came with Jas, should have left with Jas but Quavo was deep in the competition and wanted to get his money back after gettin ran on the lanes.

Asked him about Yellow hoodie and he wasn't touching that or the situation with the Chicago dude that got k*lled recently.

——

yellow hoodie some other n*ggas was running quavo pockets all night gambling
    quavo was in his feelings
    quavo and takeoff came to the party with jas prince
    jas left the party told them they leave too but quavo was tryna make his money bacc and was left with
    jas older bro j Prince jr and the then mob ties
    now jr prince aint cool with them
    migos was left high n dry round wolves
    yellow hood cam shoot takeoff in the head and snatch his chain
    migos manager fire bacc at yellow hoodie who holding takeoff as a shield but hit takeoff on accident
    but takeoff was already dyin from the headshot by yellow hoodie cam

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Retaliation?

This tweet is false, lil Cam is alive and well but they still say hes the suspect who pulled the trigger. They're saying that when J Prince jr punched quavo quavo swung back and then lil Cam snatched offset on some hostage shit and put a gun to his head to stop the fight, then he shot him. That's when the migo's gunman fired back and lil Cam used take off as a human shield, which explains how he got shot twice by both sides

Pure niggatry.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    I know I'm late to the party on this. I guess because these somewhat mysterious deaths of these rappers leave much to be said, and then some. In just the last three months alone, we've lost a slew of rappers, and they're all young. It's no doubt a FACT that everyone living, rich and poor, we all have expiration dates. However, to me, it's like some sort of an epidemic where when these rappers sign these contracts, they mysteriously die, yet, the record labels..execs..and such others in and of the mix, who I refer to as "THE BAND" plays on to great profiting...might I add.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know I'm late to the party on this. I guess because these somewhat mysterious deaths of these rappers leave much to be said, and then some. In just the last three months alone, we've lost a slew of rappers, and they're all young. It's no doubt a FACT that everyone living, rich and poor, we all have expiration dates. However, to me, it's like some sort of an epidemic where when these rappers sign these contracts, they mysteriously die, yet, the record labels..execs..and such others in and of the mix, who I refer to as "THE BAND" plays on to great profiting...might I add.
    It ain’t a conspiracy a lot of rappers are just dumb ass niggas that come into fame and sometimes fortune and refuse to evolve. The whole Migos situation was avoidable but they for some reason wanted to run around with gang bangers.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The shooter got arrested for a gun charge, not the murder

So Lil Cam is the one who shot Takeoff? Messed up when a 16 year old is the killer. I read an article about his arrest. They mentioned that the police may be talking to him about Takeoff, so hopefully they are going to try him for his murder.

Here is the article I read:

I didn't know who Lil Cam was before all of this, so searched him and found that article.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

33 year old Patrick Xavier Clark has been charged with the murder of Takeoff. With 22 year old Cameron Joshua being charged for felony possession of a weapon.

Here's the one who shot Takeoff:

D

Deleted member 191

The Prince Family set up flowers at the funeral, wtf. Takeoff would be here today without J Prince’s dumbass son.

When I was younger and was heavy into the mafia culture, I read a lot of Mario Puzo, author of The Godfather. I don't remember if it was The Godfather or his novel The Sicilian but, in the book, a mafioso died and the family the mafioso worked for wanted a list of who sent what arrangement and the reason why was because the rule of thumb is the ones who sent the most expensive/elaborate arrangements were the guilty ones.

This elaborate display reminds me of exactly that.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

33 year old Patrick Xavier Clark has been charged with the murder of Takeoff. With 22 year old Cameron Joshua being charged for felony possession of a weapon.

Here's the one who shot Takeoff:

Great news.
    When I was younger and was heavy into the mafia culture, I read a lot of Mario Puzo, author of The Godfather. I don't remember if it was The Godfather or his novel The Sicilian but, in the book, a mafioso died and the family the mafioso worked for wanted a list of who sent what arrangement and the reason why was because the rule of thumb is the ones who sent the most expensive/elaborate arrangements were the guilty ones.

This elaborate display reminds me of exactly that.
    Wow that's interesting AF.