The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Rappers Young Thug and Gunna arrested in fed raid

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fleece Johnson can’t wait for that nigga Young Thug to make it on his block.

Hip Hop Reaction GIF

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fleece Johnson can’t wait for that nigga Young Thug to make it on his block.

Hip Hop Reaction GIF
    Those inmates saw the pics of Young Thug wearing dresses & nail polish. On top of that, Young Thug only weighs about buck forty. Thugger's bootyhole is gonna look like the Holland Tunnel when the brehs on the cell block finish with him.
    TM75QZX.gif

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Those inmates saw the pics of Young Thug wearing dresses & nail polish. On top of that, Young Thug only weighs about buck forty. Thugger's bootyhole is gonna look like the Holland Tunnel when the brehs on the cell block finish with him.
    View attachment 2855
    They will be able to use that nigga as the logo for the Boring Company by time he leaves his first facility. We will see how thug he really is.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Bad year for young thug. His baby mama just got murdered at a bowling alley
    Do you think that nigga was really active or just perpetrating to keep up an image? I don't listen to his music too soft for me but with his Bae Moms getting hit and then him getting caught in this, sounds like something was up.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I ain't caping for no black man that rocks dresses and nail polish. He is one of the main ruiners of true hip hop rap. #Phuckem
    Even if he didn’t rock any of that he is still a clown of a rapper. No skills and a weird voice.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Random questions:
    If YSL have "hundred round choppers" for their opps, why didn't any of them bust their guns at the feds (R.I.P. Larry Davis)? The gangbangers are already going away, why not take a few cacs with them? What happened to all those guns from Young Thung's & Gunna's music videos?

Once again, negroes have smoke for other negroes but they get real scary when the white man comes around.
    EhCh8bz.png

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Random questions:
    If YSL have "hundred round choppers" for their opps, why didn't any of them bust their guns at the feds (R.I.P. Larry Davis)? The gangbangers are already going away, why not take a few cacs with them? What happened to all those guns from Young Thung's & Gunna's music videos?

Once again, negroes have smoke for other negroes but they get real scary when the white man comes around.
    View attachment 2856

View: https://youtu.be/l8kjb94q0KM

Here's a hint

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Random questions:

View attachment 2856
    Always!!!!! Gang bangers be the scariest niggas when white people come around. The brothas that really have gotten active in our history were well spoken and didn’t run around with thugs.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Random questions:

View attachment 2856
    Those are ALL #RentACenter guns, only to be used on our own people. YSL ain't about that "real smoke" as in shooting it out with Mr. Charlie. Just a useless bunch of clowns.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Always!!!!! Gang bangers be the scariest niggas when white people come around. The brothas that really have gotten active in our history were well spoken and didn’t run around with thugs.
    Facts!

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Those are ALL #RentACenter guns, only to be used on our own people. YSL ain't about that "real smoke" as in shooting it out with Mr. Charlie. Just a useless bunch of clowns.
    They named themselves as a French fashion brand that’s some weak shit.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I seen this trending and a young lady broke it down for people like me to understand what RICO is even though I’ve heard it plenty of times I never knew the details all I can say is wow I’ve heard stories of young thug brung used to take out lil wayne I don’t how true it is because I wasn’t there but this is just like 😯 to me

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I seen this trending and a young lady broke it down for people like me to understand what RICO is even though I’ve heard it plenty of times I never knew the details all I can say is wow I’ve heard stories of young thug brung used to take out lil wayne I don’t how true it is because I wasn’t there but this is just like 😯 to me
    They are up shits creek and about spend hundreds of thousands if not millions fighting for their freedom. The worst part about it is that whatever they were up to probably wasnt making more money than the music and endorsements. It’s a hige L on their behalf.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These are the same ones who will talk s4it about the "OldHeads" of Hip Hop but never understand the lessons the OldHeads were giving.
    ICE T.
    ICE CUBE
    SNOOP
    all done way worse s4it then any of these nixxas and still understood the assignment. Get paid, then get out,so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If it is legit and he was doing illegal ish, then I can't feel sorry for him. You are a black man who is famous and rich, you have a target on your back just for that. Why the f would you then risk something?

So many rappers are damn fools. I just could never make sense of it. They get banged up or die young. The only ones who go on to do something scrap this thug mindset for a business one.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Will Smith Prison GIF by mtv

It’s over for him unless he snitches. I wonder why anyone would order a hit over the phone. That’s something you have to do without any electronics around.

Some of these mistakes are what some of these musicians do when they are under the influence of drugs. If he snitches, it won't be a fairytale for him as well.