Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Rated R ....I can't take my lil buddy 🍿

HeffDawg

Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    they should've at least called it "House Party: The Next Generation" anything to distinguish itself from the original one.
    Word I could get down with that right there. Shit seems way over the top and trying to be too Black I bet it's directed by someone that's not Black American.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Word I could get down with that right there. Shit seems way over the top and trying to be too Black I bet it's directed by someone that's not Black American.
    I have a hard time buying the premise: So two guys throw a House Party at Lebron James' crib in the social media era AND Anthony Davis shows up? I'm having a hard time suspending my disbelief.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I have a hard time buying the premise: So two guys throw a House Party at Lebron James' crib in the social media era AND Anthony Davis shows up? I'm having a hard time suspending my disbelief.
    i just looked it up. Its the guy who wrote the first one, and Donald Glover's brother, and another writer from the show Atlanta with a Nigerian last name.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s silly that’s why. It makes no sense.