zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Catching up on this from yesterday, & thought this was a great analysis. 🔍

I find it most interesting, that there were no fatal causalities in all of this. Since Adams took office earlier this year, crime has mysteriously up-ticked in the city, & in particular "hate crimes". Notice however, who the victims are, & who they aren't.
nervous mickey mouse GIF

Tariq Nasheed: What's Up With The NYC Subway Suspect?

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Catching up on this from yesterday, & thought this was a great analysis. 🔍

I find it most interesting, that there were no fatal causalities in all of this. Since Adams took office earlier this year, crime has mysteriously up-ticked in the city, & in particular "hate crimes". Notice however, who the victims are, & who they aren't.

nervous mickey mouse GIF

Tariq Nasheed: What's Up With The NYC Subway Suspect?
Just a ploy to push anti-blackness and possibly pass some more legislation to abuse us.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The good point about all of this is that we have the right voices sharing constructive, and for the most we are all on the same page about what we KNOW we SAW and HEARD, I look at it as just an enhanced version of the RAHOWA.
Agreed. It is so important to have a counter-narrative, to what's fed to the masses. 📰🥄💩

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
How they catch him in Brooklyn with the cameras off and let this happen in Queens with the cameras on, this woman gets found in a duffel bag, Eric Adams where are you now?

Wow. If we want to be technical, more people died in this incident, than in the "mass shooting" committed by James.
Robert Downey Jr Shrug GIF by MOODMAN