The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Research Reveals That Married Women Are More Likely to Cheat Than Married Men

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...e/news-story/eaaa44b2f0b1939b4f299dfd3aa72b2c

The view that it’s mostly men who cheat because their partners lose interest in sex is outdated. Science says that it’s actually women who struggle most with monogamy because they get bored in the bedroom. Women crave sexual variety and while some stifle their desire, others will be unfaithful.

Anthropologist and author of Untrue, Wednesday Martin, refers to this new research as ‘the great correction’. Martin interviewed dozens of sociologists, sex researchers and anthropologists for her book on female infidelity and says the sad, sorry picture painted of the female libido is grossly wrong. It is alive and kicking — and eager to be satisfied.

“The new research is correcting false notions that women have lesser libidos, that women are more naturally monogamous and that it’s easier for women to partner for life,” explains Martin. “Women don’t like sex less [than men] — but they do get bored of sexual sameness.”

8rgmeXI.png

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Don't doubt it. Most women can get sex on demand. Easier to cheat on impulse.
    Short and succinct. Another aspect that makes it easier for them is that the expectation is all on the man. So if she wants to cheat, the man she is having the affair is going to make all the arrangements: location, etc. So it's extremely easy for women to cheat without leaving a paper trail.

When we want to step out, we have to pay for the hotel, date, etc and it leaves a paper trail. We have to be infinitely more sneaky to get away with it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember some study I read on this topic. It was a few years back. It was talking about how both men and women are harmed by having more and more sexual partners. For men, it keeps them wanting more and more. They keep wanting to get different ladies on their belts. For women, it comes down to curiosity. They always wonder if the man they are with is the best they can do or if someone out there is better.

Basically, the more sexual partners you have, the more likely you are to cheat in marriage, man or woman. And it makes sense.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Ive always said this over years and sometimes get pushback.... but it's way worse when women cheat for the simple fact that men have to pursue women 99% of the time. Women don't have to pursue men or spend any money, so even if a man is a dirty cheating dog he still has to put in the work to get that side action. A woman doesn't have to put forth any effort, money or resources to cheat, she just has to literally stand there and make herself available for another man putting in the work

Making yourself available is obviously easier than courting, therefore it makes women cheating worse in my opinion

Christybabe

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    True,there are so many married women who cheat that I know of. I'm not a sex freak,so I know I can be faithful to my partner on that aspect. I see no reason a woman will cheat because she is bored in the bedroom,what happened to trying out new things or styles with your partner? Going on vacation and rekindling the flames of love and attraction?. Hmmp

FeverPitch

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    True,there are so many married women who cheat that I know of. I'm not a sex freak,so I know I can be faithful to my partner on that aspect. I see no reason a woman will cheat because she is bored in the bedroom,what happened to trying out new things or styles with your partner? Going on vacation and rekindling the flames of love and attraction?. Hmmp
    They don't have to be bored in the bedroom to cheat.
    Trust me on this. That's all I'll say about it.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    The honest truth is that some women marry because of pressures from family. This make them marry the man that they have zero sexual desire for and that makes everything worse at the end of the day. This also happens in relationships where the guy uses money to entice the woman into going into a relationship with him. It doesn't end well most of the times.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    A cheater will always remain a cheater irrespective of the sex. Men and women all chat there's nothing like men or women cheat more in my perspective. The ladies who are supposedly cheating, who are they doing the cheating with? Isn't it men? It's a 50-50 thing as far as I'm concerned.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm faithful to my woman and would never think to cheat on her, likewise I don't think she'd ever cheat on me. Everyone has their own sexual needs, if they're not being met then some people cheat. It could also come down to money too, though more women seem to be gold diggers than men, but I think it's equal in most cases.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    The simple truth is most of them lack creativity in the bedroom. They always allow men to be in charge which isn't supposed to be. I don't know for other men but I enjoy it when my lady makes her moves how she wants it. It was like in Game of Thrones when Daenerys was educated not to be submissive in bed with Drago and she did. Took control of her man and had him at her grips whenever they make love.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, that's a fact. It's more like most of us men can't say no whenever they ask for it but we get turned down most of the time when we ask for it unless of course we are going to pay for it. But I don't get it why a married woman would be comfortable to get naked for another man just because she's horny? Is your husband's manhood dead?

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I'm faithful to my woman and would never think to cheat on her, likewise I don't think she'd ever cheat on me. Everyone has their own sexual needs, if they're not being met then some people cheat. It could also come down to money too, though more women seem to be gold diggers than men, but I think it's equal in most cases.
    This is how I see it too. If you ever feel that your partner isn't satisfying your sexual needs, it's better to open up to him or her and talk about it. He or she might not even know till you let them. Once they are willing to work on it, you will have everything you ever needed.