Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not sure what the population numbers are in Lewiston Maine but more will come out about this. If it was a Foundational attack, let's see if Joe old decrepit a** pushes this hate crime bill for us. RIP to those that lost their lives in another tragic incident.

Iris the Queen of Nails

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The WS media are already protecting that lunatic. They can’t find him, didn’t know he had guns, didn’t know he was going to snap, but somehow we are supposed to believe they are able to verify he was hearing voices. Then Elon Musk scrubbed his Twitter account before having it deactivated. I can’t believe he is STILL at large but his “crazy” ass is smart enough to avoid capture…

IMG_1352.jpeg

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    The WS media are already protecting that lunatic. They can’t find him, didn’t know he had guns, didn’t know he was going to snap, but somehow we are supposed to believe they are able to verify he was hearing voices. Then Elon Musk scrubbed his Twitter account before having it deactivated. I can’t believe he is STILL at large but his “crazy” ass is smart enough to avoid capture…

View attachment 8546
    I wonder what the victims look like. I wonder if this was another racist lashing out.

D

Deleted member 1946

View attachment 8546
    There is a sudden case of amnesia. All of a sudden they didn't know.....

D

Deleted member 1946

I'm not sure what the population numbers are in Lewiston Maine but more will come out about this. If it was a Foundational attack, let's see if Joe old decrepit a** pushes this hate crime bill for us. RIP to those that lost their lives in another tragic incident.
    According to a quick search, Lewiston, Maine is 81 percent White and 11 percent Black.