Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
View: https://youtu.be/hXKcRHFAOgU

Roland Martin Unfiltered has taken a drastic turn, upon his interview with Gary Chambers Jr., Butterball decides to take aim at Jason Black, The Professor, Vicki Dillard and Tariq Nasheed. Roland's broadcast was supposed to highlight Candidate Chamber's potential election against John Kelly Kennedy, but it was "Bad Money", not only is Chamber's in over his head, but he's out of his element, as well as underfunded with over $400K versus Kelly's $18million+, Chambers would be better served as a member of the New Orleans Saints Offensive line. Just before opening the Telephone lines, TBA puts out the signal and asks who else will "Arise to the occasion", with no COVID restrictions "THIS IS GOOD", sound of the thread, leave a B1 if y'all be there, safe travels if you are.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I was rooting for Gary Chambers Jr. back when he called out that racist jaded white Karen ignoring Black interests while shopping on Amazon in that school board meeting, which was about changing the school name from "General Robert Lee...." to a better name, and Gary gave her that everlasting work.

What an utter fall from grace. He decided sharing a large broom closet with Orlando Martini while caping for Biden and nem and telling us tired ass lies like "we doing this to help the Black community" was better. We see through the game. We are smarter than y'all like to think.

It's truly a shame and a sin that he turned his back on the Black grassroots and decided doing the DNC masters' bidding was more worthwhile. I'm crushed to hear that Gary sold the fuck out like this. Smmfh. 😢

None of these mfers can be trusted.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was rooting for Gary Chambers Jr. back when he called out that racist jaded white Karen ignoring Black interests while shopping on Amazon in that school board meeting, which was about changing the school name from "General Robert Lee...." to a better name, and Gary gave her that everlasting work.

What an utter fall from grace. He decided sharing a large broom closet with Orlando Martini while caping for Biden and nem and telling us lies like "we doing this to help the Black community" was better. We see through the game.

It's truly a shame and a sin that he turned his back on the Black grassroots and decided doing the DNC masters' bidding was more worthwhile. I'm crushed to hear that Gary sold the fuck out like this. Smmfh. 😢
    Orlando Martini 🤣🤣🤣 Good one.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I find it hard to believe that I ever even watched Roland Martin. Even more I find it hard to believe that I ever thought he actually stood for the black community. This dude is a sellout and only stands for one thing and that's himself.

He is hoping to get back over to CNN (Caucasian News Network) but until then he will literally sell out his community and sell his soul to stay in good with the Democrat party.