The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Rooting for Us, Not Jerseys or Locations

johnOkillens

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I haven’t really fvcked with the #NFL ( or any of the now #sportsbetting-controlled leagues) since they #whitelisted #ColinKaepernick, so as the playoffs start this weekend I‘m not rooting for any team to win the Super Bowl tournament.
But while I won’t be watching the games, if these brothers do well(especially Geno, who they tried to destroy simply because he dared to try to be a Black NFL QB), I might raise a cold one.
#GenoSmith #JalenHurts #LamarJackson #DakPrescott
BC13407F-E9B1-437E-8A53-20E2BA36D870.jpeg

johnOkillens

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I don't watch the NFL like I used to but not rooting off any off code brotha. Is Dak Prescott cool?
I wasn’t too sure about putting Dak on the rooting for list, since I really haven’t followed his stances on issues that affect BLACK Americans. The fact that he hasn’t been Kaepernick-loud is suspect, especially since he plays for Jerry Jones, but none of the Black QBs in the NFL, or any Black players, are really vocal anymore about our issues, because they are just well-paid, but disposable employees who can get cut at the whim of the owners. So I don’t know if Dak is all the way down for our people, but I was just trying to come up with a list of Black QBs in this year’s playoffs.
But I did leave Mahomes off deliberately. 🤔🦝

johnOkillens

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
As I've said before, if Black players supported Colin Kaepernick then, this racist 🦬💩 wouldn't still be in effect now!
Agree, 💯. Same thing in Hollywood, if the BLACK American actors stood together, this giving all the roles about BLACK icons, history and culture to cosplaying cunes from Africa would cease.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Agree, 💯. Same thing in Hollywood, if the BLACK American actors stood together, this giving all the roles about BLACK icons, history and culture to cosplaying cunes from Africa would cease.
And that's really the thing. If Black Hollywood was on code, there would be no crying about the Oscars and whining for white validation because there would be no need. Unfortunately, hollywood attracts the worst of the worst types of people who are thirsty to get on. We need more Keenan ivory's and Robert Townsend's in the mix.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
And that's really the thing. If Black Hollywood was on code, there would be no crying about the Oscars and whining for white validation because there would be no need. Unfortunately, hollywood attracts the worst of the worst types of people who are thirsty to get on. We need more Keenan ivory's and Robert Townsend's in the mix.
INDEPENDENT of Hollywood's 🦬💩! That's why I don't understand why Black entertainers put up with that mess!
🖕🏽Hollywood & get your own BOBO production companies, movie studios, recording studios, whatever!
Shut them down by segregating yourselves from them ALL. If they realized that WE DON'T NEED THEM & NEVER DID, the better off we'll be!

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
Potential future GOATs in the making. I'm excited to see what all of these guys do for the remainder of their careers, how many possible Super Bowl wins they'll each get. Finally seeing us get the limelight. And now we're also seeing more black coaches these day. Things are hopefully changing for the better.

My brother told me Lamar Jackson isn't playing and is out with a knee injury. Whatever happens with Jackson I am still a fan.
Yeah he's out for this weekends game, but there is a chance he could make it to the next playoff game if they end up winning. But I'm not sure they will be able to win against the Bengals right now, not if Jackson is unable to play. But maybe they'll pull through and get a win somehow.